Rate me based off Tinder results

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
I downloaded Tinder in western country at 16, got 40+ matches and 50+ likes in 3 days. What’s my estimated rating? I didn’t use NT pics at all.

Screenshot matches

I got banned, were mostly MTB though, with some HTB and around 5 stacylites probably
Tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122, Viltrum, Samsepioler and 2 others
damn bro you gotta look old, i'm not bad looking but even tho i am 17 i don't think i would have a lot a sucess just because i look young, do you perhaps have facial hair? maybe a goatee or a mustache?

damn bro you gotta look old, i'm not bad looking but even tho i am 17 i don't think i would have a lot a sucess just because i look young, do you perhaps have facial hair? maybe a goatee or a mustache?
nah, but I’m 192cm (single thing that I put in bio) and people tell me I look 18-21. I just lied and said 19. Also, I think basically every girl I matched with was sub22 and some of them were VERY OBVIOUSLY underage. (Around 5)

nah, but I’m 192cm (single thing that I put in bio) and people tell me I look 18-21. I just lied and said 19
yeah that explains it, where are you located cause if you were in portugal like me you could have infinity pussy just because everyone is so short, cant relate bc im 175cm tho

yeah that explains it, where are you located cause if you were in portugal like me you could have infinity pussy just because everyone is so short, cant relate bc im 175cm tho
I was in Eastern Europe when I did the experiment, might move to Portugal if that’s actually true though

Why are you making shit up to seem cool to a bunch of dudes tho?
I was in a city with 1m+ people why is it so hard for you to believe? I’ve heard that genuine chads get 99+ in a day

I was in a city with 1m+ people why is it so hard for you to believe? I’ve heard that genuine chads get 99+ in a day
Look up tinder Chad experiments on YouTube, none are pulling close to that. If you’re not lying, what are you tho? Htn? chadlite? Nichemaxxed mtn?

Look up tinder Chad experiments on YouTube, none are pulling close to that. If you’re not lying, what are you tho? Htn? chadlite? Nichemaxxed mtn?
Idk what I am that’s why I asked. I was super non NT fyi, 3 pics, and bio consisted of my height and that’s it

I had the same result when I was MTN, so Ill say MTN