Rate me be brutal honest

Negagay

Negagay

Iron
5'9
88 kg

Aside from my aggresive cystic acne and losing weight what can i improve more? Is it over??

Attachments

• IMG_3506.jpg
    IMG_3506.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3840.jpg
    IMG_3840.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1728.jpg
    IMG_1728.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3420.jpg
    IMG_3420.jpg
    828.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3186.jpg
    IMG_3186.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
High mtn - low HTN with clear skin. Subhuman w that acne

• +1
Reactions: kebab, forevermirin, Icon and 1 other person
U have craters on ur face, it is indeed over due to that

• +1
Reactions: DoII and Negagay
Mtn why are your eyes like that

are u asian

mtn manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821
U have craters on ur face, it is indeed over due to that
ikr i've stayed in the hospital for a week because of it and i couldn't sleep due to pain

ikr i've stayed in the hospital for a week because of it and i couldn't sleep due to pain
Is that even fixable, im not kidding, those craters make u subhuman, untouchable, dalit. Even if u dont look subhuman (if we disregard skin) u will be treated as one due to ur skin condition. U have to fix that. This is non-negotiable. Girls will be disgusted, and wont come near you, let alone kiss you, touch you, untill u fixed this shit.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Is that even fixable, im not kidding, those craters make u subhuman, untouchable, dalit. Even if u dont look subhuman (if we disregard skin) u will be treated as one due to ur skin condition. U have to fix that. This is non-negotiable. Girls will be disgusted, and wont come near you, let alone kiss you, touch you, untill u fixed this shit.
Yeah it fixes over time. It was acctually a lot worse that that. I've had it for 1 year now and I've done many treatments like accutane, doxycycline and laser treatmet but nothing seems do work that effective.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and andy9432
I am disgusted of myself tbh I am doing everything I can to remove it

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Yeah it fixes over time. It was acctually a lot worse that that. I've had it for 1 year now and I've done many treatments like accutane, doxycycline and laser treatmet but nothing seems do work that effective.
Try a parasite cleanse, i think that will help, as i believe that is the root cause of ur skin condition

• +1
Reactions: Negagay
severe acne failo (not sure if you can clear that up easily)

5’9 borderline manlet

low mtn

• +1
forgot to mention im 17

i will ascend in 1 month.

5'9
88 kg

Aside from my aggresive cystic acne and losing weight what can i improve more? Is it over??
attractive, just hair max and try to fix your skin(i know it aint easy my skin is also shite)

• +1
im joking i dont know

MTN, potential for HTN if you get rid of acne

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Negagay
It‘s not over for you. You look like a guy who could be a 6/10 without the acne and pull some bitches with charisma.

• +1
Nothing can fix those scars. Its over

Chad

• +1
High appeal
Subhuman skin
Good pheno and phsique
= high mtn irl, with average skin low htn appeal

Objectively your face aesthetics is low Mtn

• +1
It looks like the acne is eating your face like a parasite

• +1
It looks like the acne is eating your face like a parasite
The worst part is that most of these are not active but scars. They are called keloids you can search them up

HTN with better skin.

Also WTF is that fit. Atrocious.

• +1
HTN with better skin.

Also WTF is that fit. Atrocious.
I mean it's a picture from a club and almost everyone in the balakns dress like that at clubs. I dont dress like that normally

tell me realistically how u can fix those scars. U have very very deep ones
There are a lot of treatments for it the downside is that all of them take a lot of time to have an effect so you have to be consistent

5'9
88 kg

Brother i feel your pain of cystic acne... atleast you dont have keloids like me.

But you look good man, dont give up.

• +1
Just fix your acne. Facial genetics are good

• +1