Reactions: noodlelover and aesthetic beauty
I can see why

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gegela, Detective, descension and 3 others
Strong mtn u can pull

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Clqs, Deleted member 65825 and 1 other person
Ur not ugly but not good looking enough to get approached. My tip for u is 2 either u go approach the girl or download hinge/tinder

• +1
Reactions: Dekisui
nice Corteiz jumper

• +1
Reactions: android
You Look fine if you can't pull then you don't try, you're boring, or your personality just sucks. I look worse then you and can easily get a gf..

Btw how old are you?

You Look fine if you can't pull then you don't try, you're boring, or your personality just sucks. I look worse then you and can easily get a gf..

Btw how old are you?
can i see a pic of u? Im 18 years

can i see a pic of u? Im 18 years
I don't want my face attached to this account because I said something racist :lul::lul: SorryMan

But trust me you look decent and could easily get a girlfriend

average LA zoomer vibe

jfl at the vid
id say high mtn

whats does jfl means bro?

I'm surprised you never had a girlfriend. And anyone saying you're below MTN is coping. JFL stands for "just fucking lol," it's a way to laugh.

I'm surprised you never had a girlfriend. And anyone saying you're below MTN is coping. JFL stands for "just fucking lol," it's a way to laugh.
do you think i look good? be honest

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
do you think i look good? be honest
Yes, you look good. I'm really surprised you haven't gotten a gf by now. Plus you legit look like Justin Bieber and he was the heart throb of the 2010s so again, I'm surprised you haven't had a girlfriend before. Perhaps you have awful social skills?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65825 and LightStruck
Mtn, this is a bad haircut with no appeal though. Female gazemaxx harder for high mtn.

Yes, you look good. I'm really surprised you haven't gotten a gf by now. Plus you legit look like Justin Bieber and he was the heart throb of the 2010s so again, I'm surprised you haven't had a girlfriend before. Perhaps you have awful social skills?
Yes i dont feel that im look good enough to talk to girls

Yes i dont feel that im look good enough to talk to girls
So the problem is that you don't talk to girls? Good. Because your looks aren't the problem and hopefully you're not socially awkward. But you look better than a lot of guys and they get girlfriends because they talk to girls and stuff like that. If they can do it, then so can you, provided you have the social skills. Good luck bhai!

• +1
Reactions: bigblacknigger
Chad type of shit innit. 💀
I actually don't even slay, I'm more of a LTR guy, I want to get married and have children asap, I'm afraid she'll get old if I wait too much

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
I actually don't even slay, I'm more of a LTR guy, I want to get married and have children asap, I'm afraid she'll get old if I wait too much
LTR > slays. You'd feel more fulfilled anyway. But I don't want kids at all bhai. Though if I don't want kids then not a single woman would want me, not even post-wall roasties with body counts of triple digits. It's joever. :feelswhy::ogre:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 65825
Gua Sha will not only give you a natural Rhinoplasty but also a natural Blepharoplasty as well...
My eyes not only got larger but also changed shape, they are rounder, hooding is more horizontal and the epicanthus way less pronounced.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: edodalic29 and Gengar
How many girls had a crush on you or how many atleast thought you were cute?

I'm 184cm, I got rated htn on here and also never had a gf bro, it's not all about the looks u still need social skills

How many girls had a crush on you or how many atleast thought you were cute?
Even if 100girls though he's cute if he doesn't have social skills it's useless, I had multiple girls having a crush on me in different classes at school but no social skills = no results

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
Even if 100girls though he's cute if he doesn't have social skills it's useless, I had multiple girls having a crush on me in different classes at school but no social skills = no results
Show face send it i rate