rate me (BE HONEST)

alexmog

alexmog

m17 | 5”9 | jacked | HTN
IMG 6539

borderline cl HTN

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang and IdontwannabeLTN
high mtn take a proper pic with back camera NOT with that shitty red lighting so ur face wont look like a dorito

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
high mtn take a proper pic with back camera NOT with that shitty red lighting so ur face wont look like a dorito
IMG 6540
still front cam but new lighting ig

low htn now
w or wo jacked physic, and what should i do to softmax all i do now is basically meat/fruit diet, gua sha and tretinoin for acne

w or wo jacked physic, and what should i do to softmax all i do now is basically meat/fruit diet, gua sha and tretinoin for acne
Pretty much softmaxd already except maybe coloring. Could also try to get even leaner and see how it looks

what to fix/work on?!!

Pretty much softmaxd already except maybe coloring. Could also try to get even leaner and see how it looks
yeah, sadly gonna bulk this winter to get more jacked but by spring i’ll be lean so idc, wdym by coloring/tan? U got recommendations to have a tan face in winter bc i get pale, this photo is my face tan which is alot better imo

Attachments

• IMG_6533.jpeg
    IMG_6533.jpeg
    186.1 KB · Views: 0
Strong htn/ weak chadlite after jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
yeah, sadly gonna bulk this winter to get more jacked but by spring i’ll be lean so idc, wdym by coloring/tan? U got recommendations to have a tan face in winter bc i get pale, this photo is my face tan which is alot better imo
Yeah tan looks good in that. Only thing you can really do during winter is tanning bed but not worth it imo. I have the same issue northen europe curse.

Yeah tan looks good in that. Only thing you can really do during winter is tanning bed but not worth it imo. I have the same issue northen europe curse.
bro fr im mostly italian/armenian and despite that race being kinda tan in the winter i turn literally white and look retarded

• +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet