Rate me, be real pls

G

gaypharoah

mentalcel
Very new to community, been mewing for maybe 6 months, 16, ~17-18% bodyfat (used to be around 14.5% when cutting, will add pic). Skin and hair already being dealt with. What can I do to improve? What is my rating and do I have potential for any higher or am I subhuman?

Recent (today)
IMG 20191019 095740

IMG 20191019 095752

Slightly lower bodyfat with less hair and better skin (but stupid pic)
IMG 20190707 135224

Also not sure where edit option is but 6'1 (pretty sure this is my full height but where I am this is considered white tall even though may be not so much elsewhere) and I am into powerlifting so would consider myself built (look good enough in shirts but not lean)

Last edited:
You look decent. How tall are you?

You look decent. Do you have any pics where you are clean shaven?

Better looking version of reptile. Lifefuel for him

Shave your non existent beard, but keep mustache and try to see how it goes I think it will fit you.
Get really lean, and try to do something with your hair.

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas and Deleted member 3043
Very new to community, been mewing for maybe 6 months, 16, ~17-18% bodyfat (used to be around 14.5% when cutting, will add pic). Skin and hair already being dealt with. What can I do to improve? What is my rating and do I have potential for any higher or am I subhuman?

Recent (today)
View attachment 141949
View attachment 141951

Slightly lower bodyfat with less hair and better skin (but stupid pic)
View attachment 141961

Also not sure where edit option is but 6'1 (pretty sure this is my full height but where I am this is considered white tall even though may be not so much elsewhere) and I am into powerlifting so would consider myself built (look good enough in shirts but not lean)
Hey dude looking good. Just need to work on basic things. For example facial hair would probably look better clean shaven for now really don't like the side burns area untill you can pull off designer stubble .
Something with your hair I don't like it doesn't seem ideal there needs to be something better for kinky hair.

You seem to be well built so you can afford to lean down at the cost of some muscle. It would give your face a more chisseled look.

Then do basic things hygiene, Dress sense , teeth whitening etc and your good.

buddyboyos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Shave your non existent beard, but keep mustache and try to see how it goes I think it will fit you.
Get really lean, and try to do something with your hair.
Agreed with all, will do
Hey dude looking good. Just need to work on basic things. For example facial hair would probably look better clean shaven for now really don't like the side burns area untill you can pull off designer stubble .
Something with your hair I don't like it doesn't seem ideal there needs to be something better for kinky hair.

You seem to be well built so you can afford to lean down at the cost of some muscle. It would give your face a more chisseled look.

Then do basic things hygiene, Dress sense , teeth whitening etc and your good.
Thank you! Appreciated

you look egytian/moroccan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
this is the first time i’ve seen a person with my exact hair type.

this is the first time i’ve seen a person with my exact hair type.
Lol straightening doesn't work very well right? For me it does leave me with quite straight hair, but it seems to not calm down, don't know if maybe the product I use isn't proper

Lol straightening doesn't work very well right? For me it does leave me with quite straight hair, but it seems to not calm down, don't know if maybe the product I use isn't proper
Exactly bro even when it’s straightened it loves to defy gravity.

Looks about 6/10, but half grown beard is bringing you down. Maybe improve to chadlite if better hair cut + either growing beard more or go back to clean shaven.

Looks about 6/10, but half grown beard is bringing you down. Maybe improve to chadlite if better hair cut + either growing beard more or go back to clean shaven.
Clean shaven/possible stubble with decent haircut would bring be closer to what out of 10?

Clean shaven/possible stubble with decent haircut would bring be closer to what out of 10?
Your eye area needs work. You have slight nct

pleasing but that pheno is somewhere in the bottom tier. (for white women)

• +1
Your eye area needs work. You have slight nct
What is that and is there any way to reverse it? I'm assuming you are referring to puffiness and darkness under eye, this is possibly due to modafinil intake and frequent sleep deprivation (due to studies).
pleasing but that pheno is somewhere in the bottom tier. (for white women)
I can see that, but maybe bleaching isn't the best option for me atm. Will approach it when possible, but it may only be due to climate (As when I lived in a colder, less sun-dried climate I was several tones lighter, don't know how well that is scientifically backed however).

you really need to cut tbh.
obv I can't see you fully but you look more like 20% to me. some people still have bones at the high teens % wise but you don't really need to cut

you really need to cut tbh.
obv I can't see you fully but you look more like 20% to me. some people still have bones at the high teens % wise but you don't really need to cut
Definitely, next season I will cut down to around maybe 13%, and try to preserve not only lean but strength since I still really enjoy the sport and am not fully ready to drop it for aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
Definitely, next season I will cut down to around maybe 13%, and try to preserve not only lean but strength since I still really enjoy the sport and am not fully ready to drop it for aesthetics
Shave that subhuman beard, get leaner, get a haircut, you look very descent, above 5psl, could become 6.5 psl if everything corrected

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I can see that, but maybe bleaching isn't the best option for me atm. Will approach it when possible, but it may only be due to climate (As when I lived in a colder, less sun-dried climate I was several tones lighter, don't know how well that is scientifically backed however).
are you goinf after white pussy?

Good looking

Better looking version of reptile. Lifefuel for him

Is this what i look like with low body fat ? if so i'm still subhuman no matter what it's ovER i was hoping i looked better NGL

Is this what i look like with low body fat ? if so i'm still subhuman no matter what it's ovER i was hoping i looked better NGL
Post pic, want to see higher bpf bro lol

which pussy is After these ones jfl ?
methinks he can forget about white pussy. It's a no before he even thinks about it tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
Why are you walking around looking like you've never been to a barber? Get a haircut and shave that puberty beard. 3psl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
Stopped reading right there and I didn't even see your photo.
Intellectually you're about 0.5/10
Mewing made a difference for me because of my underbite, it is actually a valid method if you are young enough when you find out about it

for foids or for him?
both.
but my pov is that if you want to slay with a traditional background it's better than you never can
that*

methinks he can forget about white pussy. It's a no before he even thinks about it tbh.
Am currently dating a white girl, but I definitely understand what you're talking about

Am currently dating a white girl, but I definitely understand what you're talking about
i dont wanna even think about how she looks like

• JFL
Why are you walking around looking like you've never been to a barber? Get a haircut and shave that puberty beard. 3psl.
Will correct all of that, estimated psl with proposals?
i dont wanna even think about how she looks like
My type, petite with glasses, soft round face brunette, obviously won't post pic lol. Her ex was white.

My type, petite with glasses, soft round face brunette, obviously won't post pic lol. Her ex was white.
fo sho she ur type, just how you like em.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and gaypharoah
Honestly I expected much worse seeing the rest of the forum, that is nothing
Funny how he never uploads pics of himself 🤔
@shaktipat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar