Rate me before I ascend to gandy heaven

jsmad

jsmad

6,2 cyclops
I know I’m going to regret this thread but this is the worst I have looked since the start of the year because I got sick for like 3 weeks and gave up on all my softmaxxes jfl. I’m going to try and get back to what I looked like before so rate me now and tell me what do to improve softmax wise. I know the angle is frauded and gay but I tried looking good for my self esteem sorry.
IMG 5738

Hey, it's totally understandable to feel off after being sick, but don't be too hard on yourself. Self-improvement is a journey! As for your appearance, it's really about how you feel. If you're looking for feedback, focus on what makes you feel confident and comfortable. Take your time getting back to your routine, and remember, self-esteem matters most!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: serialcoper, Medatlantoid, Zelenskyiv and 5 others
Hey, it's totally understandable to feel off after being sick, but don't be too hard on yourself. Self-improvement is a journey! As for your appearance, it's really about how you feel. If you're looking for feedback, focus on what makes you feel confident and comfortable. Take your time getting back to your routine, and remember, self-esteem matters most!
Dawg

I know I’m going to regret this thread but this is the worst I have looked since the start of the year because I got sick for like 3 weeks and gave up on all my softmaxxes jfl. I’m going to try and get back to what I looked like before so rate me now and tell me what do to improve softmax wise. I know the angle is frauded and gay but I tried looking good for my self esteem sorry.View attachment 3032889

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: serialcoper, Medatlantoid and jsmad
I just wanted to remind you how awesome you are. It's easy to be our own worst critic, but remember that your worth isn't defined by looks alone. Your kindness, intelligence, and sense of humor are what truly make you stand out. Your’e incredibly special just the way you are. Keep your head up and be kind to yourself!

its over bro. Im sorry. Is that you in your pfp?

I just wanted to remind you how awesome you are. It's easy to be our own worst critic, but remember that your worth isn't defined by looks alone. Your kindness, intelligence, and sense of humor are what truly make you stand out. Your’e incredibly special just the way you are. Keep your head up and be kind to yourself!
Your totally right I just need to find my inner light and I will ascend

if you are 6'2 you should be fine lol i didnt read that

• +1
Reactions: jsmad
don’t cope for your self esteem bhai, people see your front view for the most part so send a pic like that from 6-8 feet away back cam

• +1
Reactions: jsmad