Rate me before I became completely bald

[OP] Rate me before my life falls apart

Open up that mouth more boy

0ae

@DaddyBigPenis
Thoughts?

I'm on the same path.

When I lift my hair up, I can see part of my scalp like I can see yours in the picture.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm on the same path.

When I lift my hair up, I can see part of my scalp like I can see yours in the picture.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Get on fin asap see if you have any sides act now. Not tomorrow before it's too late

I'm almost 17 bro.
I started balding at 15-16 but my family cucked me because they kept lying and telling me I'm not balding. Next thing I know I'm Norwood 3 with thinning all over. Act now bro and you can save yourself. Let my sacrifice not be in vain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
I started balding at 15-16 but my family cucked me because they kept lying and telling me I'm not balding. Next thing I know I'm Norwood 3 with thinning all over. Act now bro and you can save yourself. Let my sacrifice not be in vain.
When did you really start to notice that your hair was going?

I'm almost 17 bro.
Wait for puberty to end completely before using finasteride. For now use minoxodil and microneedle

• +1
When did you really start to notice that your hair was going?
You don't notice shit untill you lose 30% or so. That why you should keep talking pictures and looking with optimal lighting for any recession or thinning

• +1
You don't notice shit untill you lose 30% or so. That why you should keep talking pictures and looking with optimal lighting for any recession or thinning
My hair always feels thin after using shampoo.

Is this a sign?

My hair always feels thin after using shampoo.

Is this a sign?
Yes. When hair is wet is it's real thickness/state. Can't fraud with wet hair. Is your dad or mom's father bald? If you have vitamin d 3 dificiancy and iron dificiancy it could make the process 3x faster. So you should do blood work to see.

• +1
Is your dad completely bald op?

Is your dad completely bald op?
My dad is a Norwood 0 my mom's shit hair genetics FUCK MEY NEKKDDIWNXKKSDBDISKXB NIGGER LIFMEN KILL ME NOW

• So Sad
Reactions: Adreyan and Deleted member 3832
Yes. When hair is wet is it's real thickness/state. Can't fraud with wet hair. Is your dad or mom's father bald? If you have vitamin d 3 dificiancy and iron dificiancy it could make the process 3x faster. So you should do blood work to see.
Both are bald lol.

:feelswhy::feelswhy:

Mom is like 40 yo but she still has pretty thick hair, same goes to her mother.

My dad is a Norwood 0 my mom's shit hair genetics FUCK MEY NEKKDDIWNXKKSDBDISKXB NIGGER LIFMEN KILL ME NOW
Oh, damn! That sad bruh. Mine is completely different, my dad became norwood 3 or something at 30, i am 23, with pretty much a perfect hairline, my mom's dad still has that thick italian hair at 75.jfl
20200629 000233
20200629 000338

And, don't get hair transplant while you are losing hair, i would recommend a hair system at least till you are 30, you can slay more and hair transplant will likely give you overall a thinner look.

Oh, damn! That sad bruh. Mine is completely different, my dad became norwood 3 or something at 30, i am 23, with pretty much a perfect hairline, my mom's dad still has that thick italian hair at 75.jfl
View attachment 481194View attachment 481195

And, don't get hair transplant while you are losing hair, i would recommend a hair system at least till you are 30, you can slay more and hair transplant will likely give you overall a thinner look.
Just keep an eye on it my older bro is nw1 I'm 22 soon and he is 24 while my dad is 55. Genetics is luck based. You never know what you get. Just keep it under control and gl.
IMG 20200627 120705
soon to be n 7

Just keep an eye on it my older bro is nw1 I'm 22 soon and he is 24 while my dad is 55. Genetics is luck based. You never know what you get. Just keep it under control and gl. View attachment 481205 soon to be n 7
Hair system is the only thing bro! Show the back of your hair and do you have fine or thick hair ?

Hair system is the only thing bro! Show the back of your hair and do you have fine or thick hair ?
Horseshoe tbh IL take a pic 1 sec

Look like a classic normie you see on the street. Not chad but not ugly.

That's the face i would expect from someone who has taken too many soy shakes.

Below average. Maybe like 3.5 PSL. At any rate your issues are thin lips, UEE, high brows. I don’t know if you have NCT in actuality but your upper eyelid exposure makes your eyes give off that vibe. Below Average-Average Jaw not a big failo as it’s not too narrow. Also your midface looks relatively flat, which means you have a lack of zygomatic projection. If you are bald you might have a hard time...

Below average. Maybe like 3.5 PSL. At any rate your issues are thin lips, UEE, high brows. I don’t know if you have NCT in actuality but your upper eyelid exposure makes your eyes give off that vibe. Below Average-Average Jaw not a big failo as it’s not too narrow. Also your midface looks relatively flat, which means you have a lack of zygomatic projection. If you are bald you might have a hard time...
Everything you said is correct but thin lips. My lips are elastic and they are usually plum
Screenshot 20200628 124536

Screenshot 20200523 223545  01
Screenshot 20200530 031043

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
So does that make me 4 psl ? XD
Yes. You look much better in the bald pics (barring balding) I presume cause of dropped bf. Your jaw is above average in that pic. 4.5 PSL if you had hair.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Yes. You look much better in the bald pics (barring balding) I presume cause of dropped bf. Your jaw is above average in that pic. 4.5 PSL if you had hair.
Wow that's life fuel. Maybe with maximum gymmax + hair transplant+ skincare routine I could maybe be around 4-5 psl. In a year or 2

• +1
Wow that's life fuel. Maybe with maximum gymmax + hair transplant+ skincare routine I could maybe be around 4-5 psl. In a year or 2
Definitely it’s possible. In 3/4 pic your head looks kinda square saving you from looking completely subhuman when balding. You don’t have the worst ogee curve so your zygos might not be that bad projection wise. What’s your BF%? Re-evaluating everything your eye area is definitely the biggest failo especially since its very important when you’re going bald. Just look at Meeks and you’ll see an insane eye area halo. If you do get surgeries focus on your eyes.

Definitely it’s possible. In 3/4 pic your head looks kinda square saving you from looking completely subhuman when balding. You don’t have the worst ogee curve so your zygos might not be that bad projection wise. What’s your BF%? Re-evaluating everything your eye area is definitely the biggest failo especially since its very important when you’re going bald. Just look at Meeks and you’ll see an insane eye area halo. If you do get surgeries focus on your eyes.
I'm like 17-19% bf on the first pic with hair I was 25% probably

• +1
I'm like 17-19% bf on the first pic with hair I was 25% probably
Cut ASAP nigger if you’re 17% to like 11% rn your face will defo improve. You have a good zygomatic projection so maybe hollow cheeks could be hidden under all that fat

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998