Rate me before surgery

Deleted member 17501

Deleted member 17501

Silver
I will get temporal/cheek lift + canthopexy this summer and probably bimax with rinhoplasty next year

I think to be ugly/lowe tier normie beacuse of my asimmetry, recessed jaw and beta eyezone. About haircut i'm waiting that they will grow up again to make a better cut. About skin i should get more sun. Thank you

Attachments

• 1643986504670.jpg
    1643986504670.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 1643986504679.jpg
    1643986504679.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 1643986504692.jpg
    1643986504692.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: StephIsCold, ChristianChad and .👽.
I will get temporal/cheek lift + canthopexy this summer and probably bimax with rinhoplasty next year

I think to be ugly/lowe tier normie beacuse of my asimmetry, recessed jaw and beta eyezone. About haircut i'm waiting that they will grow up again to make a better cut. About skin i should get more sun. Thank you
I rate you in desperate need of those surgery’s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and Deleted member 17501
Its over tbh

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 5786
If u Get bimax u could Ascend easy man
Sometimes nature could be very cruel. I don't know why my face is totally shit, i don't have a single good features, insane. Probably in the past life i was Hitler or someone like him. There is no difference between me and and monkey for girls. Impossible to accept my self with my face. Surgery or dead is the only one solution.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: marin, Edgar, Deleted member 2816 and 2 others
just grow your beard till bimax looks very bad. get a fresh hairstyle also

just grow your beard till bimax looks very bad. get a fresh hairstyle also
I need to fix my eyezone, irl the lower third looks a little better because camera distortion but i need to fix all my face because it's a miracle that i am not virgin. I am 30 years old.

average

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
U have potential if you softmaxx and get those surgeries:feelsahh:
Screenshot 20220204 162043

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Basically everything u can do to improve your looks that doesnt include surgeries (skin care routine, thicker eyebrows, gymmaxxing, better haircut etc)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Basically everything u can do to improve your looks that doesnt include surgeries (skin care routine, thicker eyebrows, gymmaxxing, better haircut etc)
Thank you. Better haircut and more sun can easily improve better my appeal but i need to fix eye zone and possibly in the future the asimmetry and lower third with bimax and or implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15576
I remember, aren't you the booger guy?

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and StrangerDanger

Why would you do your cheeks before your jaw and nose?

priorities...

Im a new member and i post the first thread yesterday. Thank you
No, you are the booger guy. You didn't even bother to change your name jfl, still Logan.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack, germanlooks, n0rthface and 1 other person
Good luck on ascending, you cleaned the booger so on to a good start.

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and n0rthface
Why would you do your cheeks before your jaw and nose?

priorities...
I have good cheekbones, cheek lift is need to make a better work with canthopexy and temporal lift for improve the eyezone. Cheek/malar lift release vertical tension and recruit skin under the eyezone.

I am not this guy. This guy is a good looking boy. I am completely another person, don't you see the pic?
@cloUder @n0rthface @germanlooks @Preston @StrangerDanger no resemblance whatsoever amirite?

• JFL
Reactions: valhalar, Inscol, Edgar and 5 others
u have appeal
what country are u fro,m?

O my god, we are not the same person. Different lower third, different eyes, different face. I am from Italy, i don't know who is this guy. Thank you.
What a coincidence, Both named Logan and both are from italy

mirin.

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and StrangerDanger
What a coincidence, Both named Logan and both are from italy

mirin.
There are several person here that are italians. We are not the same person, it's obviously. Wtf

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Ok, i am the ugliest boy i ever seen, the guy in the other pic is a pretty boy, we are NOT the same person.
that moustache is hiding your philtrum very good

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
that moustache is hiding your philtrum very good
Philtrum appear more longer because my jaw is recessed. However long philtrum is not a big failo, there are several models with bad philtrum.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Example: long philtrum but strong chin and jaw. Is not a failo

Attachments

• cccccccccccccc.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: goo25, SurgeryEnjoyer and StrangerDanger
If you are serious thank you. Because we are NOT the same person.
I am, I don't know I mistook you in the first place. You're clearly different people.

Another self hating ethnic..i pray for you so that you can have also blond hair with blue eyes.

Example: long philtrum but strong chin and jaw. Is not a failo
It's just the angle showing long philtrum he doesn't have a long philtrum.

Nigga wanted to sneak himself in with a new identity and you expose him on his first post:forcedsmile:
It's over for this nigga's 101 wikihow tutorial sneak tips.

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
It's over for this nigga's 101 wikihow tutorial sneak tips.
He will forever be reminded on this forum as the guy with the bogger in his nose.
There is no escape

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
You look super white bro