rate me, better photos

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
alright so the idea of the last rate me thread was to post the absolutely worst pic of me i could find, so heres the best ones i could find, lets try this way now

IMG 7838

IMG 7513

(me on the right)

IMG 7514

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, St.TikTokcel, nword49 and 1 other person
I'm mirin your casio. I have the same one too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: midlatinocel, whiteislandpill and maxxmclooks
high ltn low man

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: midlatinocel and maxxmclooks
HTN

• Love it
Reactions: maxxmclooks
htn cl 🤩

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and maxxmclooks
You look like luka magnotta's retarded illegitimate son 😂

Something betwee. A 5.5/10 and 6.5
Because you cannot be a chadlite and look as funny as you do as hardcap

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, smallman, LooksThinker and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Sub5Jorma
Giga ohi, Turku suomen persereikä

Me tamperechad slayerit mogataan teidät takaisin turun ongelmalähiöihin:lul:
faktual

• +1
Reactions: Sub5Jorma and Lokki
Giga ohi, Turku suomen persereikä

Me tamperechad slayerit mogataan teidät takaisin turun ongelmalähiöihin:lul:
copiumia lisää vitun mouhoneekeri:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, maxxmclooks and Lokki
psl?

whats hardcap?
U look kinda funny and literally no chadlite has a funny look in male or female gaze
They might look a bit fem at worst
Ive only seen htns look kinda funny and get away with it so I don't think you'll go beyond that

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
U look kinda funny and literally no chadlite has a funny look in male or female gaze
Ive only seen htns look kinda funny and get away with it so I don't think you'll go beyond that
any tips how could that be fixed? hardmaxxes welcome

would undereye fillers ascend?

Yet another victim of .org overrating and glazing.

.org is the new reddit in 2024

• +1
Reactions: say∅, smallman and LooksThinker
How about you rate them instead of complaining
I'll get jumped if I say what i really think lmao. But it's definitely way way lower than htn-chadlite

• +1
Reactions: smallman and xeqri
I'll get jumped if I say what i really think lmao. But it's definitely way way lower than htn-chadlite
Bro nobody will jump you what is this victim mentality 😂

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and maxxmclooks
Bro nobody will jump you what is this victim mentality 😂
Jumped as in I would rather not spend my time arguing with incels about a rating. But OP is mtn at best in his mirror selfie. Looks like a weird uncanny gay fish

• +1
Reactions: smallman and maxxmclooks
Jumped as in I would rather not spend my time arguing with incels about a rating. But OP is mtn at best in his mirror selfie. Looks like a weird uncanny gay fish
Oui

• +1
  • +1
just lmk, i respect everyones opinion

''looks like a weird uncanny gay fish''

Asked for a rating, and you start roasting, what a guy. Go learn the difference between rating and roasting for fuck sakes this forum is so retarded I'm merely only here for the rarely talked about softmaxxes like pdo threading.. Otherwise i'd never be around you pigs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: negativetiltedheart, Leqoo, maxxmclooks and 1 other person

Asked for a rating, and you start roasting, what a guy. Go learn the difference between rating and roasting for fuck sakes this forum is so retarded I'm merely only here for the rarely talked about softmaxxes like pdo threading.. Otherwise i'd never be around you pigs
Yeah shut the fuck up cunt. Ugly bitches deserve to be roasted. Post your face I'll roast you too little bitch.

you have good features but you look uncanny because of your lips and verry small eyes

• +1

exatcly, thanks man

What would you rate Michelle Morrone and byoung?

Yeah shut the fuck up cunt. Ugly bitches deserve to be roasted. Post your face I'll roast you too little bitch.
''Ugly bitches deserves to be roasted''

You're a filthy pig no better than an animal I hate you so much and my eye area alone probably mogs your entire lineage to death

• JFL
Reactions: dervw4cenks
ur gl in the pic with the guy next to you , just do the softmaxx morph i did for u , you'll be higher
doing that rn, shit was majestic im still fantasizing about that:feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: MazoNitNit
''Ugly bitches deserves to be roasted''

You're a filthy pig no better than an animal I hate you so much and my eye area alone probably mogs your entire lineage to death
Eye area? Lol you're probably just some squinting little aspie nerd. You're definitely some subhuman with no jaw whatsoever squinting his balls off in every picture trrying to convince himself he's somewhat decent looking. No woman will ever love you

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and maxxmclooks
Eye area? Lol you're probably just some squinting little aspie nerd. You're definitely some subhuman with no jaw whatsoever squinting his balls off in every picture trrying to convince himself he's somewhat decent looking. No woman will ever love you
bro… u bought vip as a greycel, you cant say shit to him:lul:

My jaw is fine and wide... again my eyes alone probably mog u and ur lineage to death i have nothing to prove to a guy like you my only real flaw imo is my lips not being big enough so my philtrum isnt ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and dervw4cenks
bro… u bought vip as a greycel, you cant say shit to him:lul:
Greycel? You joined this forum like 6 months after me yet you have quadruple the posts. Stop rotting on your computer all day. Whoville character looking mf

• JFL
My jaw is fine and wide... again my eyes alone probably mog u and ur lineage to death i have nothing to prove to a guy like you my only real flaw imo is my lips not being big enough so my philtrum isnt ideal
View attachment 2954572
WTF EVEN IS THAT?? IS THAT YOUR CHIN? LOL