rate me, better photos

Greycel? You joined this forum like 6 months after me yet you have quadruple the posts. Stop rotting on your computer all day. Whoville character looking mf
let's see u bro u talk a lot

• JFL
Reactions: dervw4cenks
WTF EVEN IS THAT?? IS THAT YOUR CHIN? LOLY
Ahahaha this guy is retarded , its a pic of my jaw from a lower angle.. u can see i have one but of course you're too dumb to get that , a guy like you should just end his life you're worthless and definitely get no play
unless proven otherwise so show urself u talk a lot

let's see u bro u talk a lot
How dumb do you think i am retard. If I post my face on here again my shit will come up on pimeyes. Anyone who posts their face on this forum is retarded because all someone has to do is snap a picture of you irl and upload it to pimeyes to reveal that you've been a looksmax user.

Ahahaha this guy is retarded , its a pic of my jaw from a lower angle.. u can see i have one but of course you're too dumb to get that , a guy like you should just end his life you're worthless and definitely get no play
Dosn't even look like a fucking jaw. That's the most deformed sad excuse of a "jaw" ive ever seen. I don't even think jaw implants could fix that holy shit you're done

Dosn't even look like a fucking jaw. That's the most deformed sad excuse of a "jaw" ive ever seen. I don't even think jaw implants could fix that holy shit you're done
blud loves to insult everyone for no particular reason

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Take a pic of your jaw at a lower angle and send a pic lets see if ur any better my jaw is fine jfl

Anyway if you think forum rates mean anything I get rated anywhere from htn - low chad depending on the rater

How dumb do you think i am retard. If I post my face on here again my shit will come up on pimeyes. Anyone who posts their face on this forum is retarded because all someone has to do is snap a picture of you irl and upload it to pimeyes to reveal that you've been a looksmax user.

Coward you expect others to send a pic when you, yourself won't. You're just a pig I won't waste more time with you

Take a pic of your jaw at a lower angle and send a pic lets see if ur any better my jaw is fine jfl
Keep begging for pics bitch im not sending

put kids in your high school in lockers, then at least the bullying makes sense
I did that once and got suspended for it. Funny you say that.

Anyway if you think forum rates mean anything I get rated anywhere from htn - low chad depending on the rater
Another narcissistic user that claims to be top 5% good looking.
See a new one every other week.

Another narcissistic user that claims to be top 5% good looking.
See a new one every other week.
I'm not claiming anything lmao. Just stating what people on here rate me. Highest rates are around low chad and the lowest i've been rated is htn or so by a few users

I'm not claiming anything lmao. Just stating what people on here rate me. Highest rates are around low chad and the lowest i've been rated is htn or so
Well you are claiming to be rated pretty good tbh.

Something betwee. A 5.5/10 and 6.5
Because you cannot be a chadlite and look as funny as you do as hardcap
Do u think this is even 5.5 here

• JFL
Reactions: say∅, Blackgymmax and dervw4cenks
Keep begging for pics bitch im not sending
Why do you still tag me i said i'm not wasting more time with you, ur worthless bro and learn the difference between rating and roasting , thats the whole point im making... Good luck behaving like that in front of the wrong guy irl you'll get whooped in 2s but hey who am i kidding ur just pretending to be this tough guy behind ur screen ''yeahhh man i shove people in lockers'' jfl

Why do you still tag me i said i'm not wasting more time with you, ur worthless bro and learn the difference between rating and roasting , thats the whole point im making... Good luck behaving like that in front of the wrong guy irl you'll get whooped in 2s but hey who am i kidding ur just pretending to be this tough guy behind ur screen ''yeahhh man i shove people in lockers'' jfl
Lol i've never lost a single fight in real life. Legit 6-0 in irl fights. Never been beaten down. I even fought a guy who was much bigger than me and still won. I'll knock you out

Lol i've never lost a single fight in real life. Legit 6-0 in irl fights. Never been beaten down. I even fought a guy who was much bigger than me and still won. I'll knock you out
All bark and no bite, you ask me to send a pic of my face yet u wouldnt do it yourself and coward behind ''muhmuhh people irl will know im a lookmaxxer'' just pathetic man, i'll do you a favor and not reply anymore jfl at pigs like you..

All bark and no bite, you ask me to send a pic of my face yet u wouldnt do it yourself and coward behind ''muhmuhh people irl will know im a lookmaxxer'' just pathetic man, i'll do you a favor and not reply anymore jfl at pigs like you..
Lmao shut up it's been like 15 minutes of you saying ur gonna stop replying. And you keep replying. I'm in your head

Nah i've seen him hes chadlite

Nah i've seen him hes chadlite
If he actually behaves like this in real life too... I wonder how long it'll take until that allegedly good looking face wont save him anymore but again who am I kidding hes probably just acting tough online but irl he's a total wimp

If he actually behaves like this in real life too... I wonder how long it'll take until that allegedly good looking face wont save him anymore but again who am I kidding hes probably just acting tough online but irl he's a total wimp
Yeah No. I could probably knock you out irl. I've wrestled since middle school. I'm actually good at fighting. Do you even train any combat sports? Unless you're like 6'4+ and jacked or something then you probably can't beat me

Chadlite eye area tbh

• Love it
Why do chads need to be validating themselves on an incel forum

Like you need men to suck your dick too?

• So Sad
Greycel? You joined this forum like 6 months after me yet you have quadruple the posts. Stop rotting on your computer all day. Whoville character looking mf
game is game

Why do chads need to be validating themselves on an incel forum

Like you need men to suck your dick too?
yeah…

• +1
You should highlight your hair blonde like Vasiliy stepanov u have similar phenotype

Also no offense you look like you have down syndrome

• So Sad
You should highlight your hair blonde like Vasiliy stepanov u have similar phenotype
i had blonde hair last summer but bc I have curls it dries up really easily and looks like shit, also damaged my hair pretty badly

• +1
Reactions: negawattlol
how? ive never heard that before
I think it's your uncanny big lips small chin and high hairline combo, makes you look uncanny, I think chin fillers would ascend you hard tbh

• +1
I think it's your uncanny big lips small chin and high hairline combo, makes you look uncanny, I think chin fillers would ascend you hard tbh
i have a consultation with a plastic surgeon next monday, will discuss that with him

• +1
Reactions: negawattlol
Chadlite at least, how do you do your hair in the first pic? Still confused about styling hair

• Love it
Chadlite at least, how do you do your hair in the first pic? Still confused about styling hair
actually i just got lucky in that pic, woke up to catch a train without styling it at all and noticed it was like that when i went to the trains bathroom, 1/100 chance for me lol

Goddamn you're good just get hollow cheeks and you'll be chadlite

• Love it
Amazing eye area:love:

• Love it
Goddamn you're good just get hollow cheeks and you'll be chadlite
thank you man :D

ive been doing lipolysis and cut to get them, i have pretty good noe

• Love it
Reactions: W3ak