Rate me boyos

B

Bideltoidguy

Iron
hello everyone,
I'm currently leanmaxxing and skincaremaxxing, im (+/- 20%) bf in this picture .
18yo
182cm
Let me know what i can improve .
Pic

• +1
Reactions: to be human
Orbs but ethnic and slightly uglier

Jokes aside you're still pretty decent looking, solid HTN atm with easy room for ascension, especially if you're at about 20% bodyfat. Your midface is a bit long but it's pretty evened out through your facial width, however your chin does look a bit disproportionately short, I'd say stick to the leaning and skin routines and see where you end up (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Bideltoidguy and to be human
either ur chin is receeding or its just a matter of ur bottom lip being huge, you will need bimax or cheiloplasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Deleted member 24117, Bideltoidguy and 1 other person
hello everyone,
I'm currently leanmaxxing and skincaremaxxing, im (+/- 20%) bf in this picture .
18yo
182cm
Let me know what i can improve .
View attachment 1936104
HTN for sure.. I can tell after leanmaxxing you're gonna ascend so fucking hard and everybody is gonna say "oh I knew it all along!". I'm calling it now folks, if he gets below 10% bodyfat... PSL 6.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and WanderingBurro
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 17244
capped at 0 smv with that midface ngl
If his midface was shorter, he would have a good base.

Haven't seen anything like that on here in a while

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
MTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
capped at 0 smv with that midface ngl
Cope harder lol, he has worse midface but still mogs the fuck out of you

The morph was easy to make and he is a chad there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Wrong pic:

View attachment 1936204

not sure if that is achievable... if it is, you will be ez a chad
Thanks for the morph, now i can chadfish on tinder now
HTN for sure.. I can tell after leanmaxxing you're gonna ascend so fucking hard and everybody is gonna say "oh I knew it all along!". I'm calling it now folks, if he gets below 10% bodyfat... PSL 6.
Thanks for the motivation
If his midface was shorter, he would have a good base.

Haven't seen anything like that on here in a while
I think you are right , overall face harmony should be a problem after i will cut.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1851

I think you are right , overall face harmony should be a problem after i will cut.
You have chadlite potential though.

Your face shape is ideal or close to ideal. So are most of your ratios save for your midface.

he mogs me bc of shorter midface. He took that pic with extreme lens diso. Thats why

• +1

He can easily achieve that with fillers alone.

• Hmm...

look, i dont really recommend this because im not sure if it is even possible, but i changed your hairline, upper lips, chin and jaw. minor changes but meh whatever

if you could improve those then you would ascend hard.

I disagree his nose and lips and overall pheno aren’t good enough for 6 psl no matter bones. Needs better lips better nose, better eyebrows, better haircut, better pretty much all to be close to 6 psl. Its possible tho.
If he listens to himself or anyone here he is capped no matter what at htn maybe low tier chadlite

I think his midface is totally fine guys. He's got his chin down, and taking a selfie from a little above. His facial width is gonna support his nose height just fine.

I disagree his nose and lips and overall pheno aren’t good enough for 6 psl no matter bones. Needs better lips better nose, better eyebrows, better haircut, better pretty much all to be close to 6 psl. Its possible tho.
If he listens to himself or anyone here he is capped no matter what at htn maybe low tier chadlite
His pheno is wonderful and looks high class as fuck tbh, with robustness to back it up. His skin is wonderful and has a great glow to it. I'm against "no matter bones", this kid has better soft features than Ramirez yet we 6 him all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
he mogs me bc of shorter midface. He took that pic with extreme lens diso. Thats why
You are right about lens distortion, the pic I've posted its the closest IRL i could get .

But I do agree, if he pms @StreegeReturn it'll happen sooner than he can fathom it.

• Love it
Chad eye upper third but cucked by weird lips and midface. Not sure what you can do tbh

Lips I agree. Eyebrows are good.

• +1
You are right about the lips and nose , i don't think my pheno it's a big downfactor for where i live right now .
Other than the eye area it should be hard to maybe get a fillers or some surgical help, even though i still get decent looking girls with my "flaws".

You are right about the lips and nose , i don't think my pheno it's a big downfactor for where i live right now .
Other than the eye area it should be hard to maybe get a fillers or some surgical help, even though i still get decent looking girls with my "flaws".
Shouldn't*