What do yall rate me boyos (15yo)

I am not the best looking dude I'll admit but compared to you I look like Chico Lachowski :lul: Any women with a functioning brain would rather fuck me over you any day of the week.

I am a white pretty boy in case u want to imagine something. I am as white a sheet of paper my dude.
Well u sure are confident atleast, but dont be delusional boyo

Well u sure are confident atleast, but dont be delusional boyo
I am confident in proportion to my results. I've had women in public flat out call me hot and chase me on occasion, at social events women initiate conversation or physical intimacy first and I got a girlfriend within a week of fucking around on tinder for fun because I was bored, no subscriptions. So I may not be the best looking dude but I do not too bad for myself and still mogg you back to the shadow realm.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
I am confident in proportion to my results. I've had women in public flat out call me hot and chase me on occasion, at social events women initiate conversation or physical intimacy first and I got a girlfriend within a week of fucking around on tinder for fun because I was bored, no subscriptions. So I may not be the best looking dude but I do not too bad for myself and still mogg you back to the shadow realm.
ok bro, can you help me ascend that sounds pretty fucking awesome, i can consider hardmaxxes too btw

ok bro, can you help me ascend that sounds pretty fucking awesome, i can consider hardmaxxes too btw
I am not very good with video ratings because u move too much. Just share some pictures of front and 3/4th view and I can give some tips. I never needed hard max so no experience with that.

• +1
I am not very good with video ratings because u move too much. Just share some pictures of front and 3/4th view and I can give some tips. I never needed hard max so no experience with that.
ok, can u pm, i dont want others to see this shit

not bad but also not good
imo mtn

• +1
Ltn
Zero smv

• +1
So he cannot get laid no matter how hard he tries?
He has no value in the sexual market, he’s invisible with no sexy traits just looking like a child

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and nword49
ok, can u pm, i dont want others to see this shit
Ah unfortunately I am not chronically online so I don't do that. I thought if you quickly shared a pic here I could have given some tips.

• +1
Ah unfortunately I am not chronically online so I don't do that. I thought if you quickly shared a pic here I could have given some tips.
i can later

1. Learn how to take photo
2. Learn not to squint or fake appearnce for accurate rating
3 . I reccomend diet first its called aajonus vonderplanitz diet
4. Change hairstyle try slicked back or other hairstyles
5 u can always can try to wear clothes goth styles anything tik tok jewelery makeup whatever it takes or u can do natural idk im not good for giving improve tips
what can improve

• +1
Reactions: Icon and TheLooxMaxingKing
Compare your current look with new styles

• +1
Reactions: Icon and TheLooxMaxingKing