Rate me Brutally (14)

slavcel11

slavcel11

Iron
Apologies for the recent influx of 14yos on the site, hope I dont add to it too much.

6’0 and a half in shoes, getting 1inch soles soon.
Skin and side profile is def a weak point,
currently using a moisturiser and benzoyl peroxide cream, getting prescription retinol soon.
Using castor oil for eyebrows, basic wax for hair, basic breath and hygiene products etc.

Been rated htn before but if anyone wants to contest that then great.
Realistically can I reach chadlite or at least htn by 18?

Attachments

• IMG_2108.jpeg
    IMG_2108.jpeg
    262 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2107.jpeg
    IMG_2107.jpeg
    355.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2109.jpeg
    IMG_2109.jpeg
    388.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2112.jpeg
    IMG_2112.jpeg
    589.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2115.jpeg
    IMG_2115.jpeg
    670.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, iloveboobs and shizuku11111
psl sure, but man.... your appeal... i dont even want to talk about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Batmogg, heyheyheybro22, iloveboobs and 5 others
Apologies for the recent influx of 14yos on the site, hope I dont add to it too much.

currently using a moisturiser and benzoyl peroxide cream, getting prescription retinol soon.
Using castor oil for eyebrows, basic wax for hair, basic breath and hygiene products etc.

now im starting to understand why slavic women fuck anything but slavic men

jeez that pheno is brutal

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Batmogg, heyheyheybro22, Ci-Sphere and 4 others
howd u know im slav

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Batmogg, sayi, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others
now im starting to understand why slavic women fuck anything but slavic men

jeez that pheno is brutal
ok but can you at least give me some advice?

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223

Actually bone wise very good imo

• JFL
Reactions: Ci-Sphere

You have potential just go through puberty and work out you don't seem to need surgery but I would use tretoine your skin is dog shit

• +1
Reactions: slavcel11
You have potential just go through puberty and work out you don't seem to need surgery but I would use tretoine your skin is dog shit
dont i have to get that prescribed

not bad overall some softmaxxes are to grow your eyebrows and eyelashes for more appeal but your nose failos hard with both width and length. Your nose is longer than your lower third which is brutal but since your 14 your lower third could grow and if not can always be frauded with a goatee. You do have a brutal overbite with good chin projection. Try chewing.

• +1
Grow ur hair out and gymmax

not bad overall some softmaxxes are to grow your eyebrows and eyelashes for more appeal but your nose failos hard with both width and length. Your nose is longer than your lower third which is brutal but since your 14 your lower third could grow and if not can always be frauded with a goatee. You do have a brutal overbite with good chin projection. Try chewing.
if it comes to it when im 18 and post skull growth what supplements/horomones/etc would i have to take? the side profile pictures were done with bad tongue posture (which is cope i know but does factor in a bit), but is there anything I can do to grow the lower third?
game of bones truly

Grow ur hair out and gymmax
im cutting bc i have too much muscle and gymcelling is a very real curse
i can post a physique picture
also, I buzzed my hair because everyone in my life was telling me to, especially friends and girls at school

if it comes to it when im 18 and post skull growth what supplements/horomones/etc would i have to take? the side profile pictures were done with bad tongue posture (which is cope i know but does factor in a bit), but is there anything I can do to grow the lower third?
game of bones truly
Well with supplements its the basic d3+k2, calcium boron. Theres a risk with hormones as you cannot control the growth so your nose could just get longer without your lower third growing at all. I guess you just have to have proper tongue posture now and optimise your nutrition and hormones as well as chew hard foods. Otherwise you can always hardmax with fillers or chin implants and its not the hardest hardmaxx. Otherwise beardfraud.

• +1
what they feeding these kids to be 6 feet nowadays bruh
how tall yo folks
mtn

• +1
brutal chin, nose
also why are you bald
grow hair bro trust me

what they feeding these kids to be 6 feet nowadays bruh
how tall yo folks
mtn
dad is 6'1 mum 5'8 probably
6'0 is good for me but unless im standing next to some outcast sub5 it isnt noticable
most people are 5'10+

dad is 6'1 mum 5'8 probably
6'0 is good for me but unless im standing next to some outcast sub5 it isnt noticable
most people are 5'10+
where do u live

brutal chin, nose
also why are you bald
grow hair bro trust me
to what haircut?
my hair doesnt curl and just goes straight which made me look terrible when i had it longer

if it comes to it geomaxx to india
that is exactly where I live

India's average height is officially now 5'9 cuz heightflation due to shoes

at least im htn in new delhi

• Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
high ltn or low mtn. main issue is the skin quality, nose size and shape of the lips. try to grow your hair out

acc advice though i came here just to get my face rated, got humbled a lot but thats what i was expecting
do i stay on the site or just forget abt it and softmax?
if by 18 i reach smth like 6'3 then surely thatll counteract facial flaws to an extent
do i have to stay on the site to direct purpose to looking better or will my genetics be enough
also ik abt age but i might as well start halo effect early if i can

You look like a knock off version of my friend, shorter, smaller skull, worse skull shape, worse proportions, less dimorphism, worse eyebrows, worse nose ect, overall i would say low mtn since youre tall tho

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
Grow your hair

acc advice though i came here just to get my face rated, got humbled a lot but thats what i was expecting
do i stay on the site or just forget abt it and softmax?
if by 18 i reach smth like 6'3 then surely thatll counteract facial flaws to an extent
do i have to stay on the site to direct purpose to looking better or will my genetics be enough
also ik abt age but i might as well start halo effect early if i can
i'd say leave

OP the best advice I can give is to leave this site.
work on urself and stay away from toxicity, and this place has plenty of it

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and slavcel11

Chad

the place where u live must have really tall people cuz England's average height is 5'9
It says “avg height is 5’9” but that’s not true. Zoomers on avg as @slavcel11 said are around 5’10+ I am telling you this as I live in northern England.

Honestly I hate to say it but it’s ethnics brining down the height here

• +1
im cutting bc i have too much muscle and gymcelling is a very real curse
i can post a physique picture
also, I buzzed my hair because everyone in my life was telling me to, especially friends and girls at school
ur friends are retarded they want u to look bad. Long hair = more fertility, better looks. Hair is life.

seeing this again some more stuff you can do is plump your lips but the most brutal failo is your short lower third and chin A longer chin alone would harmonise your face and ascend you a lot. Also invest in a rhinoplasty in the future

• +1
ur friends are retarded they want u to look bad. Long hair = more fertility, better looks. Hair is life.
what haircut would you recommend?

seeing this again some more stuff you can do is plump your lips but the most brutal failo is your short lower third and chin A longer chin alone would harmonise your face and ascend you a lot. Also invest in a rhinoplasty in the future
will do in 4 years, are there any surgeries i could do for harmonised facial thirds that are fairly safe, or do i fraud with a beard and hope for the best?

It says “avg height is 5’9” but that’s not true. Zoomers on avg as @slavcel11 said are around 5’10+ I am telling you this as I live in northern England.

Honestly I hate to say it but it’s ethnics brining down the height here
Damn

will do in 4 years, are there any surgeries i could do for harmonised facial thirds that are fairly safe, or do i fraud with a beard and hope for the best?
Safe surgeries you can just do chin fillers but you will need to redo them every so often. If your looking for a more permanent but riskier surgery you can do either implants or genioplasty to bring the chin down and forward more.

Low tier normie

Long wavy hair like this guy will boost ur attractiveness rn u look like a 30 year old gypsy btw.

View attachment 3248953
i have super straight hair i look more like a middle aged lesbian with long hair
also my hair would never curl and id get bullied if i permed it

i have super straight hair i look more like a middle aged lesbian with long hair
also my hair would never curl and id get bullied if i permed it
Curl it