Rate me Brutally (14)

Don't listen to skin comments, you are 14 and it's normal to have acne in puberty. You look good and you have crazy potential (early for the gym so just do swimming/mma and start gym at 17) give yourself some time and you could reach chad. (do something with your hair as well)

• +1
Reactions: slavcel11
Apologies for the recent influx of 14yos on the site, hope I dont add to it too much.

6’0 and a half in shoes, getting 1inch soles soon.
Skin and side profile is def a weak point,
currently using a moisturiser and benzoyl peroxide cream, getting prescription retinol soon.
Using castor oil for eyebrows, basic wax for hair, basic breath and hygiene products etc.

Been rated htn before but if anyone wants to contest that then great.
Realistically can I reach chadlite or at least htn by 18?
big nose and slightly recessed chin, rhinoplasty+genioplasty and you'll mog

• +1
Apologies for the recent influx of 14yos on the site, hope I dont add to it too much.

currently using a moisturiser and benzoyl peroxide cream, getting prescription retinol soon.
Using castor oil for eyebrows, basic wax for hair, basic breath and hygiene products etc.

mr grumpy want brutal rating but hes gonna get brutal raping instead:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Attachments

• 2778f8811358151314ec5366fd6e766d.jpg
    2778f8811358151314ec5366fd6e766d.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
yeah im getting prescribed retinol and will move onto stronger stuff if i need to, already fully gymmaxxed
Don't listen to skin comments, you are 14 and it's normal to have acne in puberty. You look good and you have crazy potential (early for the gym so just do swimming/mma and start gym at 17) give yourself some time and you could reach chad. (do something with your hair as well)
190 deadlift at 13 when i was on turkesterone, 120 bench
can post physique if you want
cutting rn for debloat/jawline, also bc dont want to be too big, might start some combat sport again

nigga u weird, anyways u have great male gaze
male gaze lol
how does psl and appeal actually work? ive heard something about appeal being psl + feminine features but im too grey to understand:ogre:

try to fix that dyson ahh nose

Oh god people are coping for you hard here...

You're High LTN - Low MTN with no appeal. You can do a bunch of basic softmaxxes like clearing up your skin, tinting eyelashes for them to be more noticeable and de-bloating. Other than that you can't do much other than hardmaxx, your only good features are your eye area and your high set cheekbones.

Your potential is straight up MTN.

psl sure, but man.... your appeal... i dont even want to talk about it
JFL :lul: He isn't PSL or Appeal and both are equally low.

Let your hair grow and lose fat in the face.

JFL :lul: He isn't PSL or Appeal and both are equally low.
nope! he does infact have alright psl and is lacking appeal to women! thats how slavics go usually tho

nope! he does infact have alright psl and is lacking appeal to women! thats how slavics go usually tho
What makes him High PSL, explain.

What makes him High PSL, explain.
his ratios and features! psl is such a flawed system that even if you are ugly you can be high psl because its a metric of objective features, not how well you.... look

2010? Every year the users on this site get younger and younger

IMG 7999

• +1
his ratios and features! psl is such a flawed system that even if you are ugly you can be high psl because its a metric of objective features, not how well you.... look
You're either trolling or literally don't know what you're talking about.

You're either trolling or literally don't know what you're talking about.
nope! go reread the orginal 2019 guide, idk where it went, also so much for me not knowing what im talking about... look at your join date. YOUR trolling

Avarage

• JFL
Reactions: Ci-Sphere

Ur mtn and u can reach CL with surgery

• JFL
nope! go reread the orginal 2019 guide, idk where it went, also so much for me not knowing what im talking about... look at your join date. YOUR trolling
Okay, send me this 2019 guide and I wish I still had the site where you can measure ratios...

Okay, send me this 2019 guide and I wish I still had the site where you can measure ratios...

hes objectly mtn psl wise but as the story goes for slavics, hes a bit... yk not so good looking appeal wise

that site for measure ratios isnt good at ALL

• Hmm...

grow out hair and dont shut your jaw, stick out your chin a little and dye your eyebrows. if you lost bodyfat that would be good, but don't focus on that till you're done growing. skincare is good, retinol will be good, you could tan and framemaxx. for status start posting on instagram, a lot of slavic guys have great genetics for muscle/martial arts, either of those would be a good halo.

• +1