L
Luctost
Iron
- Joined
- May 28, 2026
- Posts
- 13
- Reputation
- 1
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
How can I improvelmtn
You kinda look like the big O’Pry if he was a MTN lolHow can I improve
0 lolSlayer what’s ur bc?
How can I improveYou kinda look like the big O’Pry if he was a MTN lol
You kinda look like the big O’Pry if he was a MTN lol
HELP! HELP!!How can I improve
Bro u look gd0 lol
But Im 17
How can I improveMmtn
Not bad
Ye people tell me Im good looking but Im very high inhibBro u look gd
And known users here gonna confirm
If u don’t slay with ur look
U got skill issue
Not talking abt shitty psl rating
Ur look is the typical slayer boy and u look 22 +
Fk uIm 6’3 also but Im bad at talking to foids