Rate me by psl and tell me improvements

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
you wont ever get 5+PSL girl, girls date up men date down you know 2019 and all.
what about my facial features makes me not ever able to date them

what about my facial features makes me not ever able to date them
Not having striking features, basically not being good looking enough, being recessed, being asian.

Have you seen the data, even asian girls don't wanna date asian guys.

Not having striking features, basically not being good looking enough, being recessed, being asian.

Have you seen the data, even asian girls don't wanna date asian guys.
i know im not good looking enough. care to give an analysis of the math of my face?

Asians why so fucking ugly?
I've been desperately trying to get white girlfriend to compensate my insecurity but even that will not help me I think?

Asians why so fucking ugly?
I've been desperately trying to get white girlfriend to compensate my insecurity but even that will not help me I think?
wait ru calling me ugly lol

Literally 99percent of asians are ugly just by our shitty brows and panface.
ru asian yourself. I plan on getting my brows done

also, what's a panface?

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Dogs and Deleted member 2846
Flat face is panface. I'm the most famous asiancel in this forum
ah i got quite a flat face, hate it myself to an extent. PM me a pic and i can give legit advice

ah i got quite a flat face, hate it myself to an extent. PM me a pic and i can give legit advice
I've heard shit tons of advices already. I know what I needa do but it takes time so idgaf anymore

I've heard shit tons of advices already. I know what I needa do but it takes time so idgaf anymore
start doing it and stop shitting on ur own race

'Shit on your race' lmao, it's just objective facts that I've said. Just like blacks have lower IQ.
azns can be really pretty. like this boy

d84834a1375c46f466c638f952ce3326.png

there are more examples but i forgot them

azns can be really pretty. like this boy

d84834a1375c46f466c638f952ce3326.png

there are more examples but i forgot them
wow 10 filters + make up + hair make up + eye visible.

what makes asian men so unattractive these days
Like others said, usually have weak jaws/chins, lack of forward growth, and the eye area isnt masculine. Although I would say asians' thick hair is their best feature and you should use it to toir advantage.

Double Jaw Surgery
Chin Wing
Browridge/Supraorbital Implant
Canthopexy
Brow Plasty or w.e the fkc its called. try to eyebrow max and make them a lil busy /longer
Rhinoplasty
Jaw Angle Fillers
Buccal Fat Remova

and w/e the thing it its called to make your eyes more hooded below the brow, i think its fat grafts

do this and you will maybe hopefully look like the morph
Correct me if I'm wrong, I just started researching about surgery.Why would he need double jaw surgery when his bite looks perfect. His lower third looks is already protruding.

Op do you have a underbite or overbite. Also could you post a pic of your side profile
Your Brow bone is very high set. Nothing will be able to lower it, a brow bone implant may be weird on you. You can try botox to lower eyebrows though or try using minoxidil.Your cheekbones laterally are good

Wraparound jaw implant. Increases width height and length
Steroids to increase frame
Visit Dr taban to get eye surgery.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I just started researching about surgery.Why would he need double jaw surgery when his bite looks perfect. His lower third looks is already protruding.

Op do you have a underbite or overbite. Also could you post a pic of your side profile
Your Brow bone is very high set. Nothing will be able to lower it, a brow bone implant may be weird on you. You can try botox to lower eyebrows though or try using minoxidil.Your cheekbones laterally are good

Wraparound jaw implant. Increases width height and length
Steroids to increase frame
Visit Dr taban to get eye surgery.
Here's a video of my side: