Rate me +Can anyone morph me to how I'd look like with a sliding genio and rhino? Fix ears and eyes too if you can plz

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination

I have a nice fat cock, am 5'11 in shoes, grey eyes, plus veiny hands, perfect 6 pack insertions (need to get lower body fat tho), and have been told by multiple people that I have very soft skin. I just have very fucked up facial features that stem from fighting so much back in elementary and middle school, along with the mouth breathing that came after from breaking my nose. And daily smoking since I turned 15 (am 20 now) I want to become a maxxed out pretty boy within the next 3 years, any advice plz.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
U look pretty bad tbh. U have flat maxilla, weird nose, hair looks thin, pretty bad eye area. U look eastern european, probably average there.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 2729 and CristianT
U look pretty bad tbh. U have flat maxilla, weird nose, hair looks thin, pretty bad eye area. U look eastern european, probably average there.
Yea my hair is bad now cuz I damaged it this year gonna grow it out for a bit, and I'm Scottish and Syrian is that eastern euro? Also are the maxila the bones above your cheeks? Cuz mine aren't flat it's only my lower jaw, my facial structure is similar to MGK except for the shitty lower jaw

A sliding genio won’t ascend you
C8F86F20 0063 4009 AC6E 12CF8257809F
but
Bimax/rhino with a canthoplasty will
4110EFD7 3E63 4E65 96AC 169A1C42E732

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 17345 and Deleted member 2729
Do I really need bimax? Like I'd get it if it's most likely to make improvements but fuck I really don't wanna be on a feeding tube for a year, I'm gonna get rhino and cantho for sure, but would a genio not do enough for me?
You got a recessed maxilla I would do it over a sliding genio, you’ll get a bigger improvement for sure

You got a recessed maxilla I would do it over a sliding genio, you’ll get a bigger improvement for

You got a recessed maxilla I would do it over a sliding genio, you’ll get a bigger improvement for sure
Would it be worth it for me to get double jaw surgery along plus a rhinoplasty and canthoplasty? Would it bring me to above average? I feel like I have a good base just fucked up features that can be fixed with a few surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Would it be worth it for me to get double jaw surgery along plus a rhinoplasty and canthoplasty? Would it bring me to above average? I feel like I have a good base just fucked up features that can be fixed with a few surgeries
Bimax first, than the others or u can yolo and do Bimax with rhino together

Bimax first, than the others or u can yolo and do Bimax with rhino together
Will it make me attractive tho or will I still be ugly

Will it make me attractive tho or will I still be ugly
Dude you are average right now, softmax alone will ascend you a bit, if u add the surgeries it will be a great improvement for sure.
Ofc there are risks with it comes to surgery but you can minimize the risks if you go to a proper :blackpill: surgeon and do a lot of research. If u don’t feel happy right now with the way you look than take that path if you are just do softmax, it’s up to you bro to decide

Dude you are average right now, softmax alone will ascend you a bit, if u add the surgeries it will be a great improvement for sure.
Ofc there are risks with it comes to surgery but you can minimize the risks if you go to a proper :blackpill: surgeon and do a lot of research. If u don’t feel happy right now with the way you look than take that path if you are just do softmax, it’s up to you bro to decide
I feel deformed right now so surgery is what keeps me going, I'll softmaxx for a couple years until I have the money for some surgeries, might join the military too since that will help with softmaxxing and gaining the money to afford surgery, and am I fr average? I feel much uglier

I feel deformed right now so surgery is what keeps me going, I'll softmaxx for a couple years until I have the money for some surgeries, might join the military too since that will help with softmaxxing and gaining the money to afford surgery, and am I fr average? I feel much uglier
Everyone feels the same cuz you always compare yourself with gicachads, even chads on this forum feel insecure cuz they are not 8+ psl.
The point of looksmaxing is to improve the best you can with the base you already have.
Not everyone gets born rich or with flawless facial genetic, the others have to put in the work when it comes to financial part or asthetic part. Either you cry and go into the incel route or you try to maximize the foundation you have, you choose :blackpill::bluepill::redpill:

• +1
I'm not good with photoshop but here's a quick morph. Ur face is hard to morph because of ur hooked nose, convex philtrum and long midface but I tried my best

Side
Picsart 22 04 06 17 30 40 554

Front
B612 20220406 173406 762

here's pretty much what you can expect out of those surgeries

Everyone feels the same cuz you always compare yourself with gicachads, even chads on this forum feel insecure cuz they are not 8+ psl.
The point of looksmaxing is to improve the best you can with the base you already have.
Not everyone gets born rich or with flawless facial genetic, the others have to put in the work when it comes to financial part or asthetic part. Either you cry and go into the incel route or you try to maximize the foundation you have, you choose
Which pill is the one that will attain me the most pussy

Oh boy, you need a lot of surgeries.

• +1
I'm not good with photoshop but here's a quick morph. Ur face is hard to morph because of ur hooked nose, convex philtrum and long midface but I tried my best

Side
View attachment 1623971

Front
View attachment 1623972
That actually looks great considering in those pics my hair and skin are horrible and can be improved, but at least I know my facial structure can be fixed.

You definitely need bimax if you only get genio you are retarded ngl

• +1
ye you need alot of cash

ye you need alot of cash
Would you say I should budget for around $50-$60K? Also I'm in Canada so apparently bimax is actually cheap here since we don't pay hospital fees. Will bimax, rhino and cantho ascend me by much? Will also get otoplasty eventually but use otostick for now, and genio along with bimax if needed

Bruh that literally looks great especially where I live, I'd get any pussy I want if I looked like that, also take into consideration that in these pics my hair is fucked and damaged and my skin isn't as good as it can be, if I looked like that I'd be a 10/10 pretty boy around here, any girl I want as long as I don't go for preppy stacies and shit which I wouldn't anyways. I look like MGK or even better with the morphs, and I can get pussy fairly easy now anyways so how tf is it still over for me if I get the surgeries, I'd be like 10x better looking and pull basically any girl I want

• JFL
Bruh that literally looks great especially where I live, I'd get any pussy I want if I looked like that, also take into consideration that in these pics my hair is fucked and damaged and my skin isn't as good as it can be, if I looked like that I'd be a 10/10 pretty boy around here, any girl I want as long as I don't go for preppy stacies and shit which I wouldn't anyways. I look like MGK or even better with the morphs, and I can get pussy fairly easy now anyways so how tf is it still over for me if I get the surgeries, I'd be like 10x better looking and pull basically any girl I want
you need bimax and canthoplasty sir

That's a semi realistic outcome from bimax (high lefort 1, bsso) and a rhinoplasty

2naaQeVl
2naaQeVl 2

Less realistic but ideal side profile

2naaQeVl
2naaQeVl 1 2