Rate me (currycell)

W

wolfgaiden

Bronze
So long story short I'm a currycell , not sure how I rank on a scale, I would say that I'm a 3 out of 10. Please let me know my rating and any improvements I can have. Thinking of getting chin implants and rhino.

Stats
Height: 5 feet 7 inches ( Manlet status)
Bf %:12
Already stylemaxxed and leanmaxxed

Attachments

• IMG_20170915_212602_498.jpg
    IMG_20170915_212602_498.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_20190219_194157_219.jpg
    IMG_20190219_194157_219.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_20190823_035759_011.jpg
    IMG_20190823_035759_011.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Looksmax.me rn
Screenshot 20190910 081933

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Npcdoomer, Redrighthand and 25 others
You're a framecel and your lower third is recessed. 4/10

• +1
Reactions: wolfgaiden
3psl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 3043 and wolfgaiden
So long story short I'm a currycell , not sure how I rank on a scale, I would say that I'm a 3 out of 10. Please let me know my rating and any improvements I can have. Thinking of getting chin implants and rhino.

Stats
any way for me to become a normie ? jaw + chin implant + rhino ?

• +1
its over in the west/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, dogapm123 and Deleted member 3043

I would already have been a 6 PSL with a white pheno, even rn at a high bf. now i need to go lean, and maybe do surgeries.
still a virgin?

it's complicated, since i can't have sex before marriage, but i had few relationships with girls, i have good success with eastern girls, less with western if i'm not low inhib.
@GUTS9770 basically i want to ascend since i knew what tinder was. I never had problems IRL, but in this fucking app having more than 3-4 likes a day is so hard, i just want to feel one day the dopamine of having the numbers of likes/matches of a white guy, 6 PSL
I would already have been a 6 PSL with a white pheno, even rn at a high bf. now i need to go lean, and maybe do surgeries.

it's complicated, since i can't have sex before marriage, but i had few relationships with girls, i have good success with eastern girls, less with western if i'm not low inhib.
@GUTS9770 basically i want to ascend since i knew what tinder was. I never had problems IRL, but in this fucking app having more than 3-4 likes a day is so hard, i just want to feel one day the dopamine of having the numbers of likes/matches of a white guy, 6 PSL
It may be an incel way of thinking iyo,but whatever.

Last edited:
Idk, 4,75 or 5,0

• +1
  • +1
You’re fine start talking to girls

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DoctorPMA, Hated subhuman, I'mme and 4 others
Legit Wtf why are there so many Indians suddenly here

Asians are the least attractive race. White and black normies can do okay - the same can’t be said for Asians.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Asians are the least attractive race. White and black normies can do okay - the same can’t be said for Asians.

and people from like ME ?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aesthetic and Deleted member 3043
and people from like ME ?

Maybe not Middle Easterns as they look like tanned whites. Pakistanis, Indians, Chinese whatever the average normie of those is fucked unless they want to betabux a dog

Maybe not Middle Easterns as they look like tanned whites. Pakistanis, Indians, Chinese whatever the average normie of those is fucked unless they want to betabux a dog

i have a light skin, i look like an armenian more or less. so don't know
whites>Middle eastern>Hispanics>Blacks>Asians>South asians

for girls, i agree, just put korean before blacks.

You're a framecel and your lower third is recessed. 4/10
no bro look at his profile in the middle pic, its only his chin that could do w more projection

OP you're gonna need chin width & anterior projection so implants or chin wing

Rhino won't do anything for you tbh

Consider getting some midface work done. It'll make your face look less narrow somewhat.

• +1
This looks better than Eduardo LOL Never rate anyone again in your life pls
yea I think rating is too high, can you give me an accurate psl rating ?

• +1
what bullshit, im middle eastern and look curry, there are many ethnicties in the middle east anyways. Im gulf arab (saudi heritage)
by the way BBC is #1

• +1
no bro look at his profile in the middle pic, its only his chin that could do w more projection

Consider getting some midface work done. It'll make your face look less narrow somewhat.
Thanks, any tips to increase psl rating ?

yea I think rating is too high, can you give me an accurate psl rating ?
you are average slighly above average for your country you are sligly below average in the west

• +1
you are average slighly above average for your country you are sligly below average in the west
Appreciate the feedback, do you have any tips on how I can ascend ?

what bullshit, im middle eastern and look curry, there are many ethnicties in the middle east anyways. Im gulf arab (saudi heritage)

by the way BBC is #1
yeah gulf arabs don't look good.I was referring to persians and lebanese.

Thanks for the feedback, was thinking of getting chin implant and jaw angle implant to increase width of jaw. I have a bulbous tip, is rhino too risky ?

By the way, OP you're eye area is bo2cel tier

Pashtuns>all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Thanks for the feedback, was thinking of getting chin implant and jaw angle implant to increase width of jaw. I have a bulbous tip, is rhino too risky ?

if you want to get it further down the line do it, but it's not gonna do as much for you as the other shit i suggested.

• +1
quite good looking for a curry tbh

• Hmm...

Stats
4 psl

This looks better than Eduardo LOL Never rate anyone again in your life pls
He is 3.5 at best - I dunno why people are rating him so mucb

• +1

Stats
I'm so sorry.

• +1