Rate me objectively and give me tips to ascend

Same shit I said.. this nigga think he look good
I can tell u are Neuro divergent cuz u Have trouble comprehending even the most basic shit lol. Go read my message I sent u earlier. For me to be a subhuman every single women had to find me unattractive dumbass. I have more human finding me attractive than the opposite, and that's all need to focus on

U really think it's over cuz a mf told me it's over. Ight lol
Y'all really dumb ASF 😭
no need to take sides with anybody’s opinion when i can just look at your face and decide if that’s true or not :lul: stop acting like your chadlite, maybe if you shut up and take it like a good boy you’ll get some help from the users on here.

• +1
Reactions: jstyrone
I can tell u are Neuro divergent cuz u Have trouble comprehending even the most basic shit lol. Go read my message I sent u earlier. For me to be a subhuman every single women had to find me unattractive dumbass. I have more human finding me attractive than the opposite, and that's all need to focus on
Bro it’s your phenotype.. africa has less attractive phenotype compared to whites. I don’t blame the women there finding you attractive

Attachments

• IMG_5944.jpeg
    IMG_5944.jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5945.jpeg
    IMG_5945.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 0
Me delusional? Besides being a dummy, udk the pronouns nigga lol
nigger is the full-blown racial epithet, "nigga" more of an affectionate term used among black friends… no sch in Africa I don’t blame you :lul:

• +1
Reactions: joseroberts
no need to take sides with anybody’s opinion when i can just look at your face and decide if that’s true or not :lul: stop acting like your chadlite, maybe if you shut up and take it like a good boy you’ll get some help from the users on here.
I didn't say I'm chadlite dumbass, I said I'm MTN. With softmax+surgery I can get to chadlite level or more. (Up for debate)
There's people here that gave me advice already, and I'm gonna focus on that. Not on some mf who's an incel, rating me "subhuman" and can't even tell me why, what to improve. I'm not going back and forth with u dummy

Bro it’s your phenotype.. africa has less attractive phenotype compared to whites. I don’t blame the women there finding you attractive
You're also black, "African" american. Would that make u subhuman, since you're not white?! Lol

In every phenotype there's subhumans/sub5. If Were a legit sub5
I would not have had sex, or have gotten female attention even in my phenotype.
I've seen legit sub5 that have to pay to get sex, I don't need to.
And there's still surgerys like Rhino and others that woulda make me get aligned with the eurocentric beauty standards

nigger is the full-blown racial epithet, "nigga" more of an affectionate term used among black friends… no sch in Africa I don’t blame you :lul:
You that average clueless and dumb American that thinks that in Africa we live in the trees lol. I'm not arguing with u about what we have in Africa or the lack thereof. It would be too much for u to comprehend

You're also black, "African" american. Would that make u subhuman, since you're not white?! Lol
Difference is he’s a chadlite model and your not you fuck ass

• +1
this mf’s delutional asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joseroberts and Psl.sprks
I didn't say I'm chadlite dumbass, I said I'm MTN. With softmax+surgery I can get to chadlite level or more. (Up for debate)
There's people here that gave me advice already, and I'm gonna focus on that. Not on some mf who's an incel, rating me "subhuman" and can't even tell me why, what to improve. I'm not going back and forth with u dummy
First of all your not MTN your subhuman and you have chadlite potential in the sewers of fucking mumbai lol. Second of all, I never accused you of saying your chadlite, I said you have the ego of fucking chad even though you look like boiling dogshit. Third of all, I’m not a delusional cuckling incel like you, one scroll through my profile will prove that :lul::lul: You asked me to rate you, so I gave you an honest rating old man :forcedsmile:

• +1
First of all your not MTN your subhuman and you have chadlite potential in the sewers of fucking mumbai lol. Second of all, I never accused you of saying your chadlite, I said you have the ego of fucking chad even though you look like boiling dogshit. Third of all, I’m not a delusional cuckling incel like you, one scroll through my profile will prove that :lul::lul: You asked me to rate you, so I gave you an honest rating old man :forcedsmile:
Since you're not delusional Show me what u look like pussy. (No fucking internet pictures) Show your face dummy

this mf’s delutional asf
Mf I'm not going back and forth with u. I've already explained everything to u bitch. We'll see who's delusional

• +1
Reactions: Psl.sprks
You can ascend bro don't listen to these guys they're hella racist every african black guy they'll call them subhuman for not fitting their standard's

• +1
  • +1
You can ascend bro don't listen to these guys they're hella racist every african black guy they'll call them subhuman for not fitting their standard's
Thanks bro. I can tell they're racist af but this shit doesn't bother me. I'ma take y'all advice and ascend.

IMG 4832
Temp image 25729608 5238 4B88 91DA 695384E5D402
IMG 5436

Since you're not delusional Show me what u look like pussy. (No fucking internet pictures) Show your face dummy
NEVER CALL ME A PUSSY AGAIN YOU CUCKCEL FAGGOT. I AM 15 AND I STILL FACEMOG AND FRAMEMOG YOUR 22 YEAR OLD SUBHUMAN ASS :lul::lul: NOW LETS TAKE A LOOK AT YOU:
IMG 5511

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: jstyrone and joseroberts
I'm not competing with a kid. I'm trying to maximize my results but now it all makes sense. Y'all literally kids
Idk why I was trying to go back and forth with kids. Your brain ain't even developed yet🤣😭😭.
I’m still a kid yet I have had more experience with girls then you have in your entire life :lul: Keep coping, you will never ascend past subanimal. Also kinda embarrassing that a 15 yr old has more dimorphism than your grown ass. What have you been doing all your life :forcedsmile:

• +1
I'm not competing with a kid. I'm trying to maximize my results but now it all makes sense. Y'all literally kids
Idk why I was trying to go back and forth with kids. Your brain ain't even developed yet🤣😭😭.
This website are mostly teens not old fucks like you nigger

I’m still a kid yet I have had more experience with girls then you have in your entire life :lul: Keep coping, you will never ascend past subanimal. Also kinda embarrassing that a 15 yr old has more dimorphism than your grown ass. What have you been doing all your life :forcedsmile:
U wish u had more experience with women than me🤣. Try to get in the club with your dimorphism lol so we can see sum🤣. You should be getting ready to sleep, it's getting past your bedtime kiddo😴🛌🏻

Get mogged by a 15 year old:lul:

clearly subhuman. 3/10

• +1
Reactions: joseroberts and jstyrone
T
And I bet I could still beat the shit outta u. Though I would go to court for putting some sense in the head of a minor rofl
typical monkey behavior .. u can’t do shi

• JFL
Reactions: Psl.sprks
U wish u had more experience with women than me🤣. Try to get in the club with your dimorphism lol so we can see sum🤣. You should be getting ready to sleep, it's getting past your bedtime kiddo😴🛌🏻
African LTBs don’t count, you fucking chocolate rice cake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joseroberts and jstyrone
NO u actually need 10+ hour so that u can grow lil bro. And don't forget your cereals too
Of course this nigga believes that soy goyslop cereal is healthy :lul::lul: You probably believe that red Meat causes heart problems too 🤦‍♂️

So? Lol
Not only I don't have any deformities which would make me a sub5 but my experiences with women vouch for me, I've had women harass me, approach me, get nervous,shy, kiss me, sex definitely is not a problem for me. I know I'm in the 6 range not higher. And that's only cuz I haven't done the basic shit yet... Leanmaxxing, teethmaxxing, skincaremaxxing, etc.etc.
Why would you need deformities to be a sub5, all sub5 means is below average. 49% of people are sub5

I think you would look decent with muscular build and low body fat %. A beard , thicker eyebrows and clean short cut will do a good job as well. You can cause the growth of a beard and eyebrows with minoxidil.

really low LTN but i can see mid/high MTN potential

• +1
really low LTN but i can see mid/high MTN potential
Why am I/what makes me low LTN ? Be objective about it. Do u think that or like these clowns just saying that cuz I'm African?

What makes me below average? Be objective
Not only are you below average, but you are severely below average. You have no jaw, a fat as fuck face, extremely wide IPD, nonexistant eyebrows, nose as wide as the mouth. You're clearly subhuman like it's clear as day that even ltn is a horrible rate for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jstyrone and joseroberts