Rate me debloated. 22M

B

bluetango7

Iron
Been consistently going to the gym for just under a year now and into my 3rd month on tretinoin. My BF% is a bit high so I'm at rhe beginning of a cut atm so my jawline will get stronger over time. What's my PSL and what else can I do to improve barring surgeries?

Attachments

• Snapchat-625841035.jpg
    Snapchat-625841035.jpg
    493.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240109_012703.jpg
    20240109_012703.jpg
    809 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240109_144148.jpg
    20240109_144148.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: imabetanumale
Something about u looks off, creepyish in a way

• +1
Reactions: goldpill
Ltn, bad skin. You look like you drink beers with every meal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblametylermeow and marek937
Ltn, bad skin. You look like you drink beers with every meal
It used to be alot worse, before tretinoin i had really blotchy, lumpy, pizza face skin but it's getting a bit better

Ltn shit lower third height

Been consistently going to the gym for just under a year now and into my 3rd month on tretinoin. My BF% is a bit high so I'm at rhe beginning of a cut atm so my jawline will get stronger over time. What's my PSL and what else can I do to improve barring surgeries?
crazy scientist pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Endoplasmic82
It used to be alot worse, before tretinoin i had really blotchy, lumpy, pizza face skin but it's getting a bit better
Yeah clean that up and get low body fat asap and you could get a rhino to make nose straight from the side but probably not worth it.

That haircut doesn't suit you either tbh

SFS

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
Yeah clean that up and get low body fat asap and you could get a rhino to make nose straight from the side but probably not worth it.

That haircut doesn't suit you either tbh
I have a square face shape (gonions in line with my cheekbones and temple), what would suit? I've been wondering about a good old fashioned slicked back sort of cut but i have a pretty big forehead which the fringe hides

bimar kutta theee

owhowhowowowowow

Average ranges attractiveness face. imo.

Less high hairstyle would be better imo. It makes now, your upper 1/3 look disproportionate long.

• +1
Average ranges attractiveness face. imo.

Less high hairstyle would be better imo. It makes now, your upper 1/3 look disproportionate long.
Barber last week told me i should consider buzzcutmaxxing some day

You give Rami Malek vibes

Something about u looks off, creepyish in a way
he squints in a very dumb way that looks psycho and retarded + sucking in his cheeks, the squint makes him look creepy

• +1
Nigger we can see through your fraud,
Stop sucking cheeks/ clenching jaw
And stop squinching.
You look retarded

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Kazakh Theist
autistic stare :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :incel::incel::incel::incel:

Would be low htn but the autist stare throws it off tbh. relax your eyebrows a bit as to not look insane and fix the skin and you would be solid low htn. Also you should put something in your hair to make the curls defined instead of frizzy