Rate me + do I have potential for hollow cheeks if I keep skinnymaxxing?

D

Deleted member 12220

Iron
EBF13208 6A98 403A A3A1 D44815271319

Attachments

• DC7F0DE6-DFE6-447E-8D0A-2F13C578B7D8.jpeg
    DC7F0DE6-DFE6-447E-8D0A-2F13C578B7D8.jpeg
    393.9 KB · Views: 193
  • 2EE20E86-57D9-4465-9D94-18030EE48A68.jpeg
    2EE20E86-57D9-4465-9D94-18030EE48A68.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 170
You look good how tall are you

It seems you have low cheekbones but if you’re skinny enough you’ll be fine

Fix eye area and legit potential for Instagram Chad or Chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and one job away
@Digital Hitler
Fix eye area and legit potential for Instagram Chad or Chadlite
I feel like there’s no fix for eye area lol. At least they are blue. Also what about my midface? I always thought my long midface brought me down a lot but idk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
@Digital Hitler

I feel like there’s no fix for eye area lol. At least they are blue. Also what about my midface? I always thought my long midface brought me down a lot but idk.
I mean colour is good but eyes are round and a shit ton of upper eyelid exposure
Tbh your midface looks good

I mean colour is good but eyes are round and a shit ton of upper eyelid exposure
Tbh your midface looks good
yeah I know I just meant it’s not like you can fix upper eyelid exposure/eye shape. it is what it is.

• +1
yeah I know I just meant it’s not like you can fix upper eyelid exposure/eye shape. it is what it is.
@Aliens95 Improved his eye are with some drugs

Budget Dr House, I hope you like Asians

• Woah
Great hairline and eye color. Nose looks quite big though and of course you’re a fellow midfacecel. Mustache shouldn’t reach past your upper lip bro.

Idk about the hollow cheeks, your cheekbones definitely aren’t high but leanmaxxing is always good. Maybe you’re hiding bones under there.

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 12220 and Deleted member 14478
  • +1
are asians actually into mediocore blonde haired blue eyed white guys or is that just a meme?
Yes and latinas are even more into them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14478
  • +1
Yes and latinas are even more into them
Idk about latinos i never saw one but i dont really think they are into whites meanwhile there is chadlite hunter eyed moggers in their country

• Woah
are asians actually into mediocore blonde haired blue eyed white guys or is that just a meme?
I’m a brown haired brown eyed chadlite and Asians will choose Aryan htns over me

Thai girls too?
Vietnameses?
Idk but can be they are very similar in genes but mongol and japanese prefers their own man mostly Images 18   2021 11 10T222035854 mirin mongolians

• JFL
  • +1
Me?

Aren't u mullato
Yeah latinos are really into whites? I am talking about mestizos and natives spanish latinos are white

• +1
Yeah latinos are really into whites? I am talking about mestizos and natives spanish latinos are white
True yeah latinas at least are into whites

True yeah latinas at least are into whites
This can be true but i dont think when there is mestizo turanid moggers they will prefer whites Images 18 3

• Love it
normie range

Your facial structure is fine. What you need to do is trim that crappy beard shorter and neater (or shave altogether) because it makes you look like a dad, and even more importantly start squinting.

Also your haistyle is a bit old-fashioned, try something trendier with the top coming a bit to the front and the sides being shorter.
All in all you have decent potential if you do these.

• +1
Your facial structure is fine. What you need to do is trim that crappy beard shorter and neater (or shave altogether) because it makes you look like a dad, and even more importantly start squinting.

Also your haistyle is a bit old-fashioned, try something trendier with the top coming a bit to the front and the sides being shorter.
All in all you have decent potential if you do these.
clean shaven I look awful because of my long midface. so idk. I’ve thought about trying minoxidil to try to thicken it though. also who tf squints in real life? sounds autistic.

clean shaven I look awful because of my long midface. so idk. I’ve thought about trying minoxidil to try to thicken it though. also who tf squints in real life? sounds autistic.
Then keep an even stubble. Can't pull of a long beard with the frame and eye area unless you're aiming for MILFs exclusively.
As for squinting, everyone who don't have a top-tier eye area does it. Not squinting 24/7 is stupid especially when you have 100% prey eyes

Bateman Bateman2

• JFL
Then keep an even stubble. Can't pull of a long beard with the frame and eye area unless you're aiming for MILFs exclusively.
As for squinting, everyone who don't have a top-tier eye area does it. Not squinting 24/7 is stupid especially when you have 100% prey eyes

View attachment 1401176View attachment 1401177
Jfl at his eye area on his second pic tbh ngl
My avi mogs him hard

• +1
Reactions: HellenicChad
  • +1
Tweaking. HTN/Chadlite min
No chadlite for that bug eyes max normie only shitskin subhumams would say this guy is a 6/10 max 5/10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
No chadlite for that bug eyes max normie only shitskin subhumams would say this guy is a 6/10 max 5/10
Cope. He looks good

Bro idc whst i say is he would get rated 5 at most
He would get rated 5 on an obscure looksmax forum, but irl he is chadlite

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12220
He would get rated 5 on an obscure looksmax forum, but irl he is chadlite
Irl he would get rated 7 and irl ratings are 2+ means he is 5/10 i get rated 9 irl and i am 7 at most

Irl he would get rated 7 and irl ratings are 2+ means he is 5/10 i get rated 9 irl and i am 7 at most
No. IRL is more about coloring and harmony, less about bones. People don't care about it as much as people on here make it out to be

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
No. IRL is more about coloring and harmony, less about bones. People don't care about it as much as people on here make it out to be
Jfl at this cope irl is more about harmony eye area and nose is important irl too this guy haves huge failo in the eye area this guy would get rated 6 irl and 5 in the forum i think let me ask a girl

Jfl at this cope irl is more about harmony eye area and nose is important irl too this guy haves huge failo in the eye area this guy would get rated 6 irl and 5 in the forum i think let me ask a girl
bro i honestly dont care so fuck it tbh. lets not waste timeonthis shit

try to leave hair curly to cover forehead, instead of the slick back haircut