rate me . do my blue eyes ascend me to chadlite?

sweetheart

sweetheart

Tsar
17545375_1853194981614328_3214524695047238810_o.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: atlantean, Xangsane, Charisma and 7 others
💀

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, silencio, Charisma and 2 others
Sorry bro, I don't want to be like this but rn you're low MTN being generous (in this particular pic). Your coloring does not even halo you with those bones.

You lack a lot of bone mass, notice how your forehead is wider than your bizygomatic width, that gives u a peanut skull, a seldom acknowledged yet very important deadly sin.

It's not over, though, u posted urself with ur GF here:
Image 2

And looked much better than in this post. But smiling is always a looksmax for boneless people bc it frauds u having cheekbones, so IDK what u'd look like with the stubble, manbun and a neutral look

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, PseudoMaxxer, boss8055 and 5 others
notice how your forehead is wider than your bizygomatic width, that gives u a peanut skull, a seldom acknowledged yet very important deadly sin.
thats just the common skull type jfl

even jason statham has same thing

thats just the common skull type jfl

even jason statham has same thing
He's not nearly as much as a peanut, brocel. Your skull shape alone makes you look like a wimp (the body proportions are fine).

I'm trying hard not to hurt ur feelings so u should at least like my responses brah :geek:

U should post more pictures of yourself for an accurate rating, anyway, and also to determine if you're looks matched with your GF (I saw u asking that earlier).

• +1
Reactions: Haseeb and silencio
He's not nearly as much as a peanut, brocel. Your skull shape alone makes you look like a wimp (the body proportions are fine).

I'm trying hard not to hurt ur feelings so u should at least like my responses brah :geek:

U should post more pictures of yourself for an accurate rating, anyway, and also to determine if you're looks matched with your GF (I saw u asking that earlier).
Is MTN 4/10 or 5/10 on your scale?

fuck off weirdo

kys clown

at least i get laid , already fucked 17 girls in 2 years after high school . and you are some faggot sitting in his mom basement never held a hand with girl will tell me how i look , what my skull shape is

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and BrahminBoss
Is MTN 4/10 or 5/10 on your scale?
5/10, it's the dead average rating, 50th percentile.

But I said LOW mtn for him, so that would be 4,7-4,9 /10, doesn't make it to a 5 💀 (might change my rating if he posts more pictures)

It's over for peanutcels.

He's not nearly as much as a peanut, brocel.
I wanted to say As much OF a peanut here, btw, autocorrect botched it.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, shizuku11111 and Haseeb

But I said LOW mtn for him, so that would be 4,7-4,9 /10, doesn't make it to a 5 💀 (might change my rating if he posts more pictures)

View attachment 2973421

4.7 , 4.9

ahahahahahahahah:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You lack a lot of bone mass, notice how your forehead is wider than your bizygomatic width, that gives u a peanut skull, a seldom acknowledged yet very important deadly sin.
Will fillers or implants ascend him?

Will fillers or implants ascend him?
I'd rather not keep interacting with him ATM, my honesty clearly hurt him, me telling him how to fix his failos wouldn't do more than further harm his mental state since he's not willing to accept his condition as a sub 5.

I also gotta dip now bc if he keeps disrespecting me I'm gonna end up making fun of him. I'm already making an effort not to, since it'd be hilarious and I'd die laughing if I said a fraction of the things I think about him.

Like look at bro's arms next to his girl's bro, his girl's are twice as big 💀 How can you not fun of this guy?:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

View attachment 2973421

Bro u gave me mtn as well I mog this recessed peanut extremely hard jfl. Look at his fkn hairline

• +1
Reactions: JohnMett
nope. looks like you could never get a girl

69715056_2411588259108328_6338665382869467136_n.jpg

at least i do well irl
Bruh I literally could If I started approaching. You look 170cm also bro. Over

Bruh I literally could If I started approaching. You look 170cm also bro. Over
how is it over for me if i get girls and you need to start approaching to get a girl? doesnt make sense

how is it over for me if i get girls and you need to start approaching to get a girl? doesnt make sense
I didn't put myself out there bro. After school end I go straight to home and play vidya games. I don't party or anything cause I'm not NT. If I did try, I'd do better than you

show yourself and your girl?
I can't, brocel, I don't wanna be associated with this site for now and I would NEVER under any circumstances publish my wife's face. You should do better, tbh, exposing her to the mean comments here just to flex is stupid, and u might get people saying they'll cum to her pics.

I feel bad for you tho, my man, genuinely, I know how hard it is being an unathletic manlet. That's why I'm trying to be very polite with you.

But the truth is, setting aside your manletism and lack of athleticism (at least your proportions are normal tho, that's good), that your skull shape is terrible, it's literally a WIMP SKULL, it makes you look WEAK.

It looks like chad could crack it like a literal peanut, brocel, seriously. I'm not saying it this to harm you, I'm being honest. At least it can be fixed to some degree with implants.

Now that's what u look like in this pic, but you ain't posted enough to truly say for certain wether you look that way or not, that's why I said post more, but whatever, you don't want my help anyway, you came here thinking you'd be praised but got told the hard truth instead.

Bro u gave me mtn as well I mog this recessed peanut extremely hard jfl. Look at his fkn hairline
View attachment 2973468
I said LOW mtn being GENEROUS. So it's likely high LTN instead, but it's hard to tell bc in the GF pic he looks a bit better with the softmaxes.

You mog him, obviously. You'd likely have an easier time with girls.

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and SoberAndRetarded
I can't, brocel, I don't wanna be associated with this site for now and I would NEVER under any circumstances publish my wife's face. You should do better, tbh, exposing her to the mean comments here just to flex is stupid, and u might get people saying they'll cum to her pics.

I feel bad for you tho, my man, genuinely, I know how hard it is being an unathletic manlet. That's why I'm trying to be very polite with you.

But the truth is, setting aside your manletism and lack of athleticism (at least your proportions are normal tho, that's good), that your skull shape is terrible, it's literally a WIMP SKULL, it makes you look WEAK.

It looks like chad could crack it like a literal peanut, brocel, seriously. I'm not saying it this to harm you, I'm being honest. At least it can be fixed to some degree with implants.

Now that's what u look like in this pic, but you ain't posted enough to truly say for certain wether you look that way or not, that's why I said post more, but whatever, you don't want my help anyway, you came here thinking you'd be praised but got told the hard truth instead.

I said LOW mtn being GENEROUS. So it's likely high LTN instead, but it's hard to tell bc in the GF pic he looks a bit better with the softmaxes.

You mog him, obviously. You'd likely have an easier time with girls.
fuck you reply with essays

then dont talk like that if you cant post yourself, obviously

i dont care about your chad fantasies jfl, i get girls and you not

fuck you reply with essays

then dont talk like that if you cant post yourself, obviously

i dont care about your chad fantasies jfl, i get girls and you not
Not a fantasy its just the hard truth.

Chad could literally crack your wimpy peanut skull and mount your girl right in front of your corpse, bro. It must be hard knowing that 💀 Better be strapped at all times.

Also she's much higher value than you in terms of looks, you're the typical couple people use to disprove the blackpill :feelskek:

Not a fantasy its just the hard truth.

Chad could literally crack your wimpy peanut skull and mount your girl right in front of your corpse, bro. It must be hard knowing that 💀 Better be strapped at all times.

Also she's much higher value than you in terms of looks, you're the typical couple people use to disprove the blackpill :feelskek:
what chad? why would he do that?

i do well with people outside

you seem unstable

i had better looking girls, actually its easy to go clubbing and slay. harder for relationship to work

Screenshot 2024 06 10 at 42236 AM

This is truly believable @sweetheart

• JFL
Reactions: sweetheart
what chad? why would he do that?

i do well with people outside

you seem unstable

i had better looking girls, actually its easy to go clubbing and slay. harder for relationship to work
ofc relationships don't work for you, women don't value you because you're not good enough.

You're at the bottom of the barrel.

Regardless, I wish you luck with your current relationship. You look happy.

Don't take what I said about you too seriously or it might ruin your relationship.

And grow up and stop pathetically posting your girlfriend here. Imagine calling people unstable when you feel the need to publicly post your own girlfriend and expose her to this kind of place. So ridiculous...

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
ofc relationships don't work for you, women don't value you because you're not good enough.

You're at the bottom of the barrel.

Regardless, I wish you luck with your current relationship. You look happy.

Don't take what I said about you too seriously or it might ruin your relationship.

And grow up and stop pathetically posting your girlfriend here. Imagine calling people unstable when you feel the need to publicly post your own girlfriend and expose her to this kind of place. So ridiculous...
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

i love talking to these incels with bp theories from 2019:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
never stop making me laugh

you are not a fucking mentor clown, nobody ever listens to your words

i just posted a random youtuber i used to watch in school and you came with insane dose of autism so i had to continue the larp for the lulz

you are fucking sad

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

i love talking to these incels with bp theories from 2019:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
never stop making me laugh

you are not a fucking mentor clown, nobody ever listens to your words

i just posted a random youtuber i used to watch in school and you came with insane dose of autism so i had to continue the larp for the lulz

you are fucking sad
You're literally this meme:

You're pathetic buddy, I'm so sorry.

I hope your girl finds out you post her on an incel forum and leaves you for a more mature and better looking man.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
You're literally this meme:
View attachment 2973565

You're pathetic buddy, I'm so sorry.

I hope your girl finds out you post her on an incel forum and leaves you for a more mature and better looking man.
and now post a soyjak meme:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

its sheldon tweedie you faggot

i just havent seen such a pathetic user like you in years, you sound like a guy who stuck in 2019 and went in time machine to 2024

your theories are not interesting.
bye bye

I don't get what's the point of even larping tbh

Im not on everyone side I dont really do rating as well just clicked on this thread and read the comments so TLDR this whole conversation is about OP asked for rating people rated him and OP got mad ??

*anyone
Im not on everyone side I dont really do rating as well just clicked on this thread and read the comments so TLDR this whole conversation is about OP asked for rating people rated him and OP got mad ??