rate me . do my blue eyes ascend me to chadlite?

just asked thoughts and this autist came in
I don't get what's the point of even larping tbh
I'd rather not keep interacting with him ATM, my honesty clearly hurt him, me telling him how to fix his failos wouldn't do more than further harm his mental state since he's not willing to accept his condition as a sub 5.

I also gotta dip now bc if he keeps disrespecting me I'm gonna end up making fun of him. I'm already making an effort not to, since it'd be hilarious and I'd die laughing if I said a fraction of the things I think about him.

Like look at bro's arms next to his girl's bro, his girl's are twice as big 💀 How can you not fun of this guy?:feelskek:
I feel bad tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and sweetheart
Me too my day is ruined

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sweetheart, BlackpillRemedy and jisko32
Sorry bro, I don't want to be like this but rn you're low MTN being generous (in this particular pic). Your coloring does not even halo you with those bones.

You lack a lot of bone mass, notice how your forehead is wider than your bizygomatic width, that gives u a peanut skull, a seldom acknowledged yet very important deadly sin.

It's not over, though, u posted urself with ur GF here:
View attachment 2973400
And looked much better than in this post. But smiling is always a looksmax for boneless people bc it frauds u having cheekbones, so IDK what u'd look like with the stubble, manbun and a neutral look

here s a chadlite-chad morph

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, BlackpillRemedy, sweetheart and 1 other person
Sorry bro, I don't want to be like this but rn you're low MTN being generous (in this particular pic). Your coloring does not even halo you with those bones.

You lack a lot of bone mass, notice how your forehead is wider than your bizygomatic width, that gives u a peanut skull, a seldom acknowledged yet very important deadly sin.

It's not over, though, u posted urself with ur GF here:
View attachment 2973400
And looked much better than in this post. But smiling is always a looksmax for boneless people bc it frauds u having cheekbones, so IDK what u'd look like with the stubble, manbun and a neutral look
Ltn

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and BlackpillRemedy

• JFL
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and goodgamebro
ltn and the girl you posted is a ltb jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, shizuku11111, Haseeb and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro
Hey man could you take a look at a lateral ceph x ray and tell me how over it is? I'll pm it to you
Not a fantasy its just the hard truth.

Chad could literally crack your wimpy peanut skull and mount your girl right in front of your corpse, bro. It must be hard knowing that 💀 Better be strapped at all times.

Also she's much higher value than you in terms of looks, you're the typical couple people use to disprove the blackpill :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
subhuman

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and sweetheart
5/10, it's the dead average rating, 50th percentile.

But I said LOW mtn for him, so that would be 4,7-4,9 /10, doesn't make it to a 5 💀 (might change my rating if he posts more pictures)

It's over for peanutcels.
View attachment 2973421

I wanted to say As much OF a peanut here, btw, autocorrect botched it.
what could he do to fix his face ?

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
no eye color for your face