Rate me for the final time before I delete account ( curry 6'3)

your htn or chadlite, gymmaxx too
If he's Chadlite.

I'm the actual reincarnation of Narccisus himself.

A True Calamity amongst humans.

OP, ignore this.

If he's Chadlite.

I'm the actual reincarnation of Narccisus himself.

A True Calamity amongst humans.

OP, ignore this.
ok htn then? atleast not ltn?

ok htn then? atleast not ltn?
No, in all honesty. He has no feature on his face that goes to his advantage.

He just lacks the repulsivity of a Sub - 5.

He is a LTN, and his life likely reflects that.

• Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel

My life actually reflects HTN/Chadlite but that maybe because of my height

is it becauss of the awkward lips?

is it becauss of the awkward lips?
Yes, and the overall narrowness of his mouth. That's not it though.

NCT
From the front, it looks like he has a "Truly Recessed Chin", divi'ing inwards.
Nose Shape sucks.
I can tell his midface ratio is fucked from these pics.
Also looks like a below 1.75 FWHR.
Orbital Hollows
Truly Jet Black eyes.
Weak Jawline
Invisible Cheekbones, and also look low set.
Brows look to have negative tilt too.

• Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Yes, and the overall narrowness of his mouth. That's not it though.

NCT
From the front, it looks like he has a "Truly Recessed Chin", divi'ing inwards.
Nose Shape sucks.
I can tell his midface ratio is fucked from these pics.
Also looks like a below 1.75 FWHR.
Orbital Hollows
Truly Jet Black eyes.
Weak Jawline
Invisible Cheekbones, and also look low set.
Brows look to have negative tilt too.
Midface is p good
Cheekbones are very highly set
Eyes are brown
Slightly bloated face have to lose weight
Chin is solid

Dude u suck at this ngl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Korea
Midface is p good
Cheekbones are very highly set
Eyes are brown
Slightly bloated face have to lose weight
Chin is solid

Dude u suck at this ngl
I gotta be the best rater to touch this forum, and now that you've spewed bullshit, I'm done being nice.

Your midface fucking sucks regardless of the ratio due to that awful shitstain in between your nose us humans would call a "Nos".

Cheekbones high set MY ASS. Your face is MELTING.

T40 - 50 eyes appear black to the human eye.

THIS ISN'T BLOAT DUMBASS. YOU HAVE A SUBHUMAN FAC STRUCTURE.

CHIN IS AWFUL. HAS 0 Squareness AT ALL, AND IS RECESSED.

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I gotta be the best rater to touch this forum, and now that you've spewed bullshit, I'm done being nice.

Your midface fucking sucks regardless of the ratio due to that awful shitstain in between your nose us humans would call a "Nos".

so midtier normie?

rate me in dm ?:what:

U Manlet motherfucker, I just told you I'm bloated and still have fat to lose. Your ratings suck, you've lost your life posting on this godforsaken forum and you look like Scrooge mcduck irl. Manlet bitch don't step up to an Aryan, know your role.

Do you know what a recesse

Do you know what a recessed chin looks like you fucking idiot. A slight NCT is all I have all, my cheekbones are p highly set or I wouldn't look this good even when not leanmaxxed. What do you look like oompa loompa looking fuck. You don't even have the temerity to post your pic on here you Manlet

FUCK NO.

BITCHES SEE THIS MAN AS SUB-5.

If I were to rate his ass like a normally do, he'd be graded a fucking deformity.
WIN 20211020 17 18 21 Pro
do i mog him here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
FUCK NO.

BITCHES SEE THIS MAN AS SUB-5.

If I were to rate his ass like a normally do, he'd be graded a fucking deformity.
Lmao best rater my ass. Just changed opinion from not sub 5 to sub because I attacked ur Manlet shit genes. Kys

U Manlet motherfucker, I just told you I'm bloated and still have fat to lose. Your ratings suck, you've lost your life posting on this godforsaken forum and you look like Scrooge mcduck irl. Manlet bitch don't step up to an Aryan, know your role.
I'm 6'3 at 17.

I fucking guarentee you aren't above 6'1.

This isn't fucking bloat, your cheeks aren't cubby you dumbass coper. THIS IS A SHIT FACIAL STRUCTURE, LEARN THE DIFFERENCE.

JUST BEGAN POSTING LAST WEEK LIKE YOU DUMBASS.

THE WAY WE FUCKING COMPAIR IN LOOKS.

I WILL FACEFUCK YOUR GOTDAMNN MOTHER.

MAKE THAT UGLY DUMB SLUT GARGLE MY GOT DAMN NUT.

AND SPIT THAT SHIT DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT.

FUCKING ROPE. IT'S OVER.

• JFL
I'm 6'3 at 17.

I fucking guarentee you aren't above 6'1.

This isn't fucking bloat, your cheeks aren't cubby you dumbass coper. THIS IS A SHIT FACIAL STRUCTURE, LEARN THE DIFFERENCE.

JUST BEGAN POSTING LAST WEEK LIKE YOU DUMBASS.

THE WAY WE FUCKING COMPAIR IN LOOKS.

I WILL FACEFUCK YOUR GOTDAMNN MOTHER.

MAKE THAT UGLY DUMB SLUT GARGLE MY GOT DAMN NUT.

AND SPIT THAT SHIT DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT.

FUCKING ROPE. IT'S OVER.
Lmao you're 6'3 sure buddy and I was fucking 188 cm at HS where they first measured it. Dumb motherfucker post ur pic , rotting here posting because you can't get any irl like I said kys

Lmao you're 6'3 sure buddy and I was fucking 188 cm at HS where they first measured it. Dumb motherfucker post ur pic , rotting here posting because you can't get any irl like I said kys
188 cm
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

BITCH YOU CAN'T EVEN STAND UP TO ME FOR A FUCKING MOG BATTLE.

• JFL
Yes, your eye area alone sends this motherfucker to the grave.
Lmao look at this insane bias. Your whore of a mother bred your inferior genes and you go to sleep everynight crying and picking fights with people on this forum. End yourself you Twink.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
The state of this forum :lul:
The argument and rebuttal began in a good manner but ended by fucking each other mothers throat :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Korea, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
188 cm
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

BITCH YOU CAN'T EVEN STAND UP TO ME FOR A FUCKING MOG BATTLE.
Your literally simping for a gurl in your profile pic u coomer bitch don't step up to me I'll cut your worm that u call a cock and feed it to your mother while she chokes on it and bleeds ou

• Ugh..
The argument and rebuttal began in a good manner but ended by fucking each other mothers throat :lul:
Idk why ppl post pics publicly if they are gonna cry about getting low rates and insult other users tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Dumb bitch can't accept his sub "humanity" and called me a bad rater.

I respond to bullshit with no respect.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Kroker
Your literally simping for a gurl in your profile pic u coomer bitch don't step up to me I'll cut your worm that u call a cock and feed it to your mother while she chokes on it and bleeds ou
WOW.

IF YOU HAD ANY IRL FRIENDS, OR FRIENDS ON THIS FORUM.

YOU WOULD KNOW. THAT SHIT IS A JOKE.

Dumb bitch can't accept his sub "humanity" and called me a bad rater.

I respond to bullshit with no respect.
And I respond to manlets who lead a wasteful life with 0 respect too. No one gives a shit about you end yourself faggot

• Ugh..
Idk why ppl post pics publicly if they are gonna cry about getting low rates and insult other users tbh tbh
This.
Also Korea is a good rater and knows a bunch about aesthetics and ratios. Not perfectly but it undeniable even members like Preston and germanlooks admitted it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Korea and Deleted member 3946

He has MASSIVE bones

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Korea, Deleted member 3946 and Deleted member 15827
WOW.

IF YOU HAD ANY IRL FRIENDS, OR FRIENDS ON THIS FORUM.

YOU WOULD KNOW. THAT SHIT IS A JOKE.
I don't have friends on this forum because I'm not a life Manlet like u dumb prick. Thinks measuring angles with an app is high IQ shit. Dumb faggot, too timid to even post his pic.6'3 my ass Manlet fuck

• Ugh..
  • JFL
He moggs @MakinItHappenReturn , you called him normie , why is then OP subnormie ?
Because he is an emotional rater. All his ratings are biased with notions that he picked up on some vogue article which he then justifies with posts no one reads. He is a 17 yo so he's a kidfag , the real idiots are people who respect him because he name drops ratios and looksmaxx terms with some random hermeneutic that has no basis in reality

• Ugh..
Ask
Your mother she might cajole you to sleep with tales of how I fucked her asshole to the point it bled. Manlet fuck

• Ugh..
Because he is an emotional rater. All his ratings are biased with notions that he picked up on some vogue article which he then justifies with posts no one reads. He is a 17 yo so he's a kidfag , the real idiots are people who respect him because he name drops ratios and looksmaxx terms with some random hermeneutic that has no basis in reality
EMOTIONAL RATING................

MAN WHAT THE FUCKKKKK I MIGHT BE THE MOST OBJECTIVE RATER IN HUMAN HISTORY.
yall look at this shit.
@germanlooks
@Frank Jack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, germanlooks and Frank Jack
Bro you're chadlite at least , I mean you have bones and harmony , + your eye area is quite good (besides NCT) , and 6'3 !!! I see you're one genuinely good guy :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Korea and Deleted member 15827
EMOTIONAL RATING................

MAN WHAT THE FUCKKKKK I MIGHT BE THE MOST OBJECTIVE RATER IN HUMAN HISTORY.
yall look at this shit.
@germanlooks
@Frank Jack
Go focus on HW and try not to cry to sleep. You will never achieve anything except impress some dogshits in this shit who think spending a weekend on reading about aesthetics is something to be in awe of. Kill yourself rabid dog and put yourself out of your misery

• Ugh..
Bro you're chadlite at least , I mean you have bones and harmony , + your eye area is quite good (besides NCT) , and 6'3 !!! I see you're one genuinely good guy :feelsokman:
HOLY FUCK.

PLEASE SHUT UP.
SHUT UP.
SHUT UP.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Anchor_Ship, Birdcell and 1 other person
Go focus on HW and try not to cry to sleep. You will never achieve anything except impress some dogshits in this shit who think spending a weekend on reading about aesthetics is something to be in awe of. Kill yourself rabid dog and put yourself out of your misery
Been outta HS since 15 DUMBASS.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@Korea @RabidRosaries

You guys should do a mog battle thread

Been outta HS since 15 DUMBASS.
Don't worry you didn't miss out any girls because of this. You wouldn't have gotten any even if you stayed. Dumb motherfucker. What's your life like Manlet ugly fuck. Imagine thinking reading about aesthetics and larping here is an appropriate use of time. Yet you'll achieve nothing substantial anyway so continue doing this gook motherfucker

• Ugh..
@Korea @RabidRosaries

You guys should do a mog battle thread
This nigga will take his cousin's photos and do. He's a larping depressed incel kid.

• Ugh..
I am at 19% bf rn. If I lose fat my bones will be more visible.

• Ugh..