Rate me from 2003, this is my subhumanity

I suspect this has more to do with it than your looks. I spent ages 15-21 in near isolation. When I got a social circle and (unironically) got rated here I realised it wasn't over for me.
What did you get rated as?

KHHTCACV till 21?

I dont know anybody irl i haven't had a friend in 11 years

Mogs me me as a kid
OP was piratemaxxing when we were kids..

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Over
View attachment 262650

LOOK AT MY PHILTRUM I ALREADY HAD A SUBHUMAN PHILTRUM AT AGE OF 8

LOOK AT THAT EYE ASYMMETRY JESUS CHRIST GOD ALMIGHTY HELP ME

LOOK AT MY EARS SO MUCH ASYMMETRY

I ALREADY WAS A SUBHUMAN AT AGE OF 8 HOLY FUCK ITS FUCKING OVER I CANT I CRIED TODAY IN BATHTUB I COULDNT FINISH MY GYM TRAINING I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE
Only problem here is your narrow face...just got implants bro and try mewing even tho is cope
I would post my ID photo from when I was 17 I think, but I can't even look at it myself on that picture its absurdly deformed beyond believe.

Asymmetry hurts me the most. Thst and philtrum, otherwise I'd be a normal looking kid.
Send us more pics bro plz

Mogs me me as a kid
OP was piratemaxxing when we were kids..
Jfl yea everyone in my class got to wear this badass costume for photos
Only problem here is your narrow face...just got implants bro and try mewing even tho is cope

Send us more pics bro plz
I'd get bullied if I send my current pics

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
you still mogged Chico's kids. (why Chico, you didn't be more shallow in partner vhoice)
francisco-lachowski-with-wife-and-kids.jpg

you still mogged Chico's kids. (why Chico, you didn't be more shallow in partner vhoice)
francisco-lachowski-with-wife-and-kids.jpg
I get mogged hard by Milo look at his philtrum length, you can already tell he is going to be good looking

You mog me into instant decimation, NW0 clear skin, only downward growth fucks you up.
I used to have severe acne but I cleared it up with accutane and derminator 2. You were a reasonably good looking child so you must have had a major descension to now be a truecel.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot
I used to have severe acne but I cleared it up with accutane and derminator 2. You were a reasonably good looking child so you must have had a major descension to now be a truecel.
My acne cleared by itself but left me with permanent scars.
And I am a giant truecel atm

My acne cleared by itself but left me with permanent scars.
Get a derminator 2 and a topical retinoid srs

If you have the money go for laser resurfacing as it produces the best results.

You look like a normal white kid.
I'm pretty sure the only problems you have are severe mental illnesses.

And this site isn't helping, that's for sure. You know how autistic you sound with all the ''reasons'' you think your ugly.
If you said those things to a normal human being he would look at you like wtf are you talking about.

Get off the site and go into real life. Clearly your view point of life is really really delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot, Over and eduardkoopman
Proper posture is essential from birth

I get mogged hard by Milo look at his philtrum length, you can already tell he is going to be good looking
Chico made such a great choice for himself; to marry young and have kids with a decent (I assume) woman. He looks always pretty happy, compared to those try hard dudes that try to slay. That's what plenty pretty biys and Chads should do, marry/start a family with a good looking woman already at a bit early/young age.
LOL, at that story of Chico that he slayed 3 women in 1 day before I decided to stick with 1 woman and have a family. He got fed up with the slaying lifestyle pretty quickly.
Also LOL, how Chico was/is the only man on earth that can bet with his sister and win, on how he could get laid quicker then her.

who cares if you look deformed as a kid anyways. You look like a normal white kid bro

• +1
Reactions: Patriot