Rate me from the front

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
I think its my worst angle when i take selfies, complete front my eyes look bad what would you rate me based on this pic?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Average, might be a little bit above.

idk about the hair but def average looking. How old are you?

Average looking

tyvm dood:feelsyay:

ye they look too far apart otherwise, the camera cant catch inner parts of my eyebrows its too thin there but its seen easily irl.View attachment 22574
here is original, better or worse?
just fucking lol tbh at shopping your brows I mean srsly why would you do that and then post it to get rates thats retarded
+why did you make a photo with a potato

just fucking lol tbh at shopping your brows I mean srsly why would you do that and then post it to get rates thats retarded
+why did you make a photo with a potato
Not me doing it @Kenma did it, was to represent reality more but i think he made them a bit too close than they are irl. Definitely too far apart in the original.

Ur eyes hair and forehead are rlly bad

but its seen easily irl
bro they are not easily seen, maybe upclose in the mirror for you but not for everyone else. Its no problem tho I been growing them thicker and inner with eye brow serum or simple castor oil plus coconut oil. Just try it out, youll see small results after 1 to 2 weeks

bro they are not easily seen, maybe upclose in the mirror for you but not for everyone else. Its no problem tho I been growing them thicker and inner with eye brow serum or simple castor oil plus coconut oil. Just try it out, youll see small results after 1 to 2 weeks
Looks completely different irl they look rly far apart i cant explain it its not even close to the same but ye ive been doing this castor oil thing. Btw something like that last pic i posted on one side the eyebrow is easily seen and other u can barely see it in some areas. Its from light and how my shitty camera works.
What does this mean? Ivan?

you look like Nico Bellic from gta IV
Nikolai Bellic IV
NikoBellic GTAIV

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost, androidcel, FatmanO and 1 other person