rate me fully looksmaxxed with tats tan piercings hair and gym (morph)

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
Untitled 1 Recovered

i also added in my old eyebrows ill grow back bc i shaved them last year but theyre growing back like crazy rn
do i look good in this morph? is this body achievable with tren hgh aromasin and mk?
also idk why but the eyes and nose look chad for some reason if i cover the lower third but then the lower third makes it look comical and subhuman why is that?
all of this shit is simple softmaxxing which i assume is achievable once im 18 next year i can go to tattoo parlors, i have a friend whod do it for free but hes a first starting tattoo artist and i want my ink pro not like my brothers shitty jail tattoos hes getting removed soon. i also got the money for all this shit too.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: redrum64389, Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 17676 and 9 others
Just be the rock theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19805
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 18153 and Deleted member 16133
Morph is badly edited but I get the idea, Morph 2 out of 10, idea 7/8 out of 10
wwo thank u !!!i am not a good editor but do u think i could probably get girls lookin like that? assuming i was 6 foot tall in the morph

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
wwo thank u !!!i am not a good editor but do u think i could probably get girls lookin like that? assuming i was 6 foot tall in the morph
Yes but I highly doubt you'll get that body at least not within next year. These things even with steroids take time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
I like the one where you had purple hair

• +1
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153 and Deleted member 16133
autistic vegeta.

Yes but I highly doubt you'll get that body at least not within next year. These things even with steroids take time
kill yourself faggot furry:feelswhat:👎

Its really hard to tell what's satire and not with your posts.
For all I know you'll be rocking that look a year from now :feelskek:

you beautiful boy

well does it look good?

well doesthe morph look good like would i get girls lookin like that?

do i look godo in morph
With the body probably idk
Don't get tats jfl

With the body probably idk
Don't get tats jfl
why no tats? someone on mogger server said it would make me look more aggresive especially with that body he said i need to scare maxx instead of light triad maxx like im trying to he said it will never work

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop
Robust club sweeper gigachad

Robust club sweeper gigachad
damn do u really think it looks good i would slay with it? id have to reach at least 5 10 tho which is possible
i feel like my lower third ruins the pretty boy look tbh

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
incredible. 10 PSL

• +1
damn do u really think it looks good i would slay with it? id have to reach at least 5 10 tho which is possible
i feel like my lower third ruins the pretty boy look tbh
Yes this pheno is highly desirable but you have to act accordingly and not be a bitch

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
lookin like some seamaxxer

• JFL
View attachment 1863532
i also added in my old eyebrows ill grow back bc i shaved them last year but theyre growing back like crazy rn
do i look good in this morph? is this body achievable with tren hgh aromasin and mk?
also idk why but the eyes and nose look chad for some reason if i cover the lower third but then the lower third makes it look comical and subhuman why is that?
all of this shit is simple softmaxxing which i assume is achievable once im 18 next year i can go to tattoo parlors, i have a friend whod do it for free but hes a first starting tattoo artist and i want my ink pro not like my brothers shitty jail tattoos hes getting removed soon. i also got the money for all this shit too.
HIGH T JOCK SLAYER WHO DOESN'T SHOWER TO SHOW OF HIS PHERMONES

omegachad :dafuckfeels:
hell ya
HIGH T JOCK SLAYER WHO DOESN'T SHOWER TO SHOW OF HIS PHERMONES
nah if i coulod reach this level of aesthetics with softmaxxing u better believei ma shower everyday demustify myself and become the cleanest person to ever exist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back