Rate me giving a test

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 6128, JosephGarrot123 and 2 others
I thought you were a truck driver

Also why are you rotting on a site with mentally ill 16 year olds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: adotsdot, Danish_Retard, .👽. and 4 others
you sound exactly how i expected you to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ChadFucksYourOneitis, hennypapi and 2 others
How do you like it there? I assume you get treated somewhat special?
I've been over here 10 years now (since I was 23) and only went back to the States for two short visits since. I'm more familiar with the way things are over here than I am back in the West. Yeah, America's more foreign to me now than China.

I like it. When I first came over, for about the first two years, I loved everything about it. Though I was in paradise. That's normal for first time expats. The "rose tinted glasses" phase. There are multiple stages of living in a foreign country concerning the way you feel about it. Now, I accept both the good and the bad. It's just simply normal to me.

You can get speciel treatment as a white dude for sure. Though the special "laowai" treatment was a lot easier to come by back when I first came mere. There wasn't so many foreigners living here back then. We were much more of a novelty.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Danish_Retard, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
I thought you were a truck driver

Also why are you rotting on a site with mentally ill 16 year olds
I'd like to do trucking for a year or two.

I was retarded myself when I was 16. I like the folks on here. A lot of em are based and pretty well grounded. My views on society are the same as a lot of the users on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, adotsdot, Danish_Retard and 5 others
You got a very good voice, it feels like you're teaching me a bit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 12002 and Administrator
I'd like to do trucking for a year or two.

I was retarded myself when I was 16. I like the folks on here. A lot of em are based and pretty well grounded. My views on society are the same as a lot of the users on this site.
Ohhh so you're working as a white monkey in China then? How do you like it? How is the pay?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Yerico7, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
@Jamesothy and his abused dogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 6128, .👽. and 1 other person
Gigachad hair fuark

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lutte, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
He teaches in China it’s not like they’ll care abt this anyways
Wtf is he doing there lmao shouldnt he have noodle chicks already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 12002
Yooo wth @Jamesothy :lul:

Sometime you post pics where you are taking a shit and now a video with 10 JBs:love:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7044 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and Growth Plate
@Proex You have a good-looking teacher.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: adotsdot, Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 12669 and 3 others
Really? You must just be a youngin.
It's true man, listen to me, it's a big failo. No girl likes that, you give beta, nerdy and passive vibes, that is not exciting for girls. I'm not trying to insult you here man i'm just saying my true opinion in order to help you out. If you can fix it, it would be good.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and JosephGarrot123
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 8244
Bruh I thought most people here were the lowest common denominator of human genetic/social quality but it seems like people that would blend in society seamlessly reside here.
this is also why 'it's your personality' is so cope, dumb foids pretend like you can't have two different personas online and IRL

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi, Deleted member 12002 and Sny
It's true man, listen to me, it's a big failo. No girl likes that, you give beta, nerdy and passive vibes, that is not exciting for girls. I'm not trying to insult you here man i'm just saying my true opinion in order to help you out. If you can fix it, it would be good.
Lol, I've never had any problems attracting women. I think you might be paying too much attention to what I'm saying. I'm giving a test to kids man, not robbing a bank.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5189 and 2 others
omg they are so cute !!!!

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and Deleted member 12002
You sound friendly clear and confident at the same time.
You seem like a outstanding teacher ngl

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 12002 and 2 others
Htn
Your voice sounds nice as well no homo

• +1
Im getting this unexpected and unexplainable urge to hug you and never let you go 🥰🥰

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042 and Deleted member 12002
Aren’t u scared u might lose ur job if ppl find out u post here ?

• +1
so you teach them english
what about french teachers ?
is there any demand for them in China ?

• +1
Aren’t u scared u might lose ur job if ppl find out u post here ?
Nah dude. I quit that place about 6 months ago. Anyways, most people in China would only be amused by a site like this. They wouldn't have a writhing hatred for it like they might in the West. Feminism isn't mainstream over here and cancel culture doesn't exist, unless you say something bad about China.

If I were to get on a soapbox and start preaching that women belong in the kitchen a lot of people would agree with me. The ones who didn't would just be like, "Meh, I don't agree so much with that." They wouldn't be screaming for my blood or anything. It's a completely different world over here when it comes to certain things.

One time back in 2017 I crept up behind a married co worker at work and kissed her on the neck as I groped her. The next day all the other girls knew about it. The boss was a woman herself. While she never said anything to me about it, she held a meeting with all the Chinese teachers telling them that if James ever does something like that to them then they have her permission to slap him in the face. And that was the end of it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 3828, SOS-Sonic and 4 others
so you teach them english
what about french teachers ?
is there any demand for them in China ?
Yeah, you could get a job at a university.

Nah dude. I quit that place about 6 months ago. Anyways, most people in China would only be amused by a site like this. They wouldn't have a writhing hatred for it like they might in the West. Feminism isn't mainstream over here and cancel culture doesn't exist, unless you say something bad about China.

If I were to get on a soapbox and start preaching that women belong in the kitchen a lot of people would agree with me. The ones who didn't would just be like, "Meh, I don't agree so much with that." They wouldn't be screaming for my blood or anything. It's a completely different world over here when it comes to certain things.

One time back in 2017 I crept up behind a married co worker at work and kissed her on the neck as I groped her. The next day all the other girls knew about it. The boss was a woman herself. While she never said anything to me about it, she held a meeting with all the Chinese teachers telling them that if James ever does something like that to them then they have her permission to slap him in the face. And that was the end of it.
Yup, West is an example of what we call a extreme society where everyone over reacts to words/actions that ultimately won't change anything. China on the other hand doesn't have such a thing like you said unless you disrespect the CCP.

• +1
crazy to think these kids teacher posts pics on a site for autistic incels of him taking a shit

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 9890, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person

yeah i watched gore videos, chinese just seem like they don't give a fuck about their surroundings tbh

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, WadlowMaxxing and JosephGarrot123
yeah i watched gore videos, chinese just seem like they don't give a fuck about their surroundings tbh
I think if they help the dying person then they have to pay for their bills by law.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
You would ascend with RTT but I’m assuming you don’t care to looksmax.

• +1
  • +1
Jamesothy: "Are you ready?"

Students: "👽y̵̨̢͎͙̱̬̝̗̋̅͛̄͌͛͌͆̍̓̔͊̓̾͂̀̓̈́̓ͅͅa̴̢̢̧͚͓̳̮̱̝̳͖̹̪̥̘͙̺̥̮̭̗̘̻̱̜̍͌̏͜͜͜͝h̵̡̧̡̻̝͉̺̭̬̩̠̥͉̜̣̩͈̜̣͉̮̰̏̎̌̃͠h̶̢͈͚̜͎̑̎͊̿͐͋̈̎̒̾̔̊̾͌̌͋̆̊͋̃͐͋͂̇̏̕̚͝͝ẖ̴̱̘̦̼̬̪͔͌͑̍͛̀̈́͂̀̀̄͐̀̄̾͑̇͑̑͌̄͗̀̏́̕͝h̵̞̭̖̫̀̈́͌̿̃͒̆͛̅̀̈́̐̾̈́̑̚͘👽"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 12002 and Danish_Retard

my respect for china: 📈📈📈

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 12002 and Danish_Retard
wholesome

• +1
audio clip of me giving a mogging test to guys auditioning for male modelship:

• +1