Rate me guys

I'll stab you to death irl and leave you dead if you touch me you fucking cunt. Your face will get smashed up with pores of blood all over.
now i get why u on here

Solid mid chadlite+ if not chad if i can see a proper frontal and hes got that harmony
Blud Increased the rating scale after the past events

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and OGJBSLAYER
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and goo25
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Willmogulater
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Blackgymmax
im ngl u r a fraud easily chadlite in that picture in the dark, but with u looking up and sideways in the light with freckles u look like a strong mTN - base htn imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Meteor21
Depends on frontal
IMG 2349
IMG 2350
u would say equal ? idk maybe light not doing his ogee justice in second

He's chadlite, anyone that says otherwise is a coping faggot

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and OGJBSLAYER
This dude doesn't look Arab

He is white passing

Weak Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
im ngl u r a fraud easily chadlite in that picture in the dark, but with u looking up and sideways in the light with freckles u look like a strong mTN - base htn imo
🥹🥹🥹 Repeat this without cryng

• +1
Good looking guy posts and then 30 faggots cope about his attractiveness

• +1
He is chadlite
You are subhuman

He isn't subhuman in potential he needs rhino lower bletharoplasty and cheek implants and hair dye for brown hair
FaceApp 1686940006981

This dude doesn't look Arab

He is white passing

Weak Chadlite

This is cope lots of white passing Arabs exist his phenotype isn't that atypical an Turkish Swedish passing actor very much so does

Good for him

Bruhhh I wish I had that fuckers before the morph subhuman as fuck pheno but very good bone prominence it's literally that deathnic tier nose and pajeet skin

This is cope lots of white passing Arabs exist his phenotype isn't that atypical an Turkish Swedish passing actor very much so does
I know but they are like 5% of Levantine Arabs ...

Bruhhh I wish I had that fuckers before the morph subhuman as fuck pheno but very good bone prominence it's literally that deathnic tier nose and pajeet skin
Think about me
Desperately ugly and subhuman
Im fucked really no chance for me

Over.... There is no point comparing yourself to others as a curry

You (We) lost the race before it even began

I know but they are like 5% of Levantine Arabs ...

Just be the white side of sand niggers theory even still they mog curries and other ethnica hard ngl there is a black fetish but I don't understand it blacks don't looks mog as hard you have black looks moggers but there average traits are horrible conpared to Europeans and Arabs

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Over.... There is no point comparing yourself to others as a curry

You (We) lost the race before it even began
Mainly cause the average pajeet has death tier bone structure this guy atleast had bones this is what 99 percent of pajeets look like compared to thiwbguy the other guy is a Chad

Indomelan

• JFL
Just be the white side of sand niggers theory even still they mog curries and other ethnica hard ngl there is a black fetish but I don't understand it blacks don't looks mog as hard you have black looks moggers but there average traits are horrible conpared to Europeans and Arabs
Blacks have features that look good on their pheno and skintone.

Curries are fucked cause we have Caucasian + Abo features on Caucasian skull, and a shitty skin tone with yellow undertone.

As long as you look curry, you are capped at htn.... psl wise. Add curry tax to it, and your smv drops to the level of mtn

Unless a curry gets surgery (Salludon), his smv is capped at mtn in the west

• +1
Reactions: reptiles

Curries are fucked cause we have Caucasian + Abo features on Caucasian skull, and a shitty skin tone with yellow undertone.

As long as you look curry, you are capped at htn.... psl wise. Add curry tax to it, and your smv drops to the level of mtn

"Just be confident bro"

34CC929A 6977 4CA8 9DE5 1F70761BBC9B 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and OGJBSLAYER
???

THIS GUY looks like this male model who has 500 k followers on Instagram

View attachment 2264440

He is clearly a weak Chadlite
those 2 arent in the same looks tier this guy clearly mogs op but you're gonna say its because i know hes popular.

im not tryna argue over a 16 yos rating anyway, if you think hes chadlite sure lol.

"Just respect women take a shower go to the gym and you will be amazed at the results."

34CC929A 6977 4CA8 9DE5 1F70761BBC9B

FaceApp 1686941112332

• JFL
those 2 arent in the same looks tier this guy clearly mogs op but you're gonna say its because i know hes popular.

im not tryna argue over a 16 yos rating anyway, if you think hes chadlite sure lol.
I'm in my early 20s... I just know you are wrong based on my 5 years experience on PSL forums , combined with irl blackpilled experience

We can agree to disagree

I'm in my early 20s... I just know you are wrong based on my 5 years experience on PSL forums , combined with irl blackpilled experience

We can agree to disagree
impressive credentials bro.

• +1
Chadlite, u look prettygood

He’s a fraud. I’m the one in the pictures. One in the hoodie was when I was 16, other when I was 13. Kids posing as me.