Rate me here (ignore cumstained mirror)

Bullshit.

I get told I could go from (I'm really below LTN in reality) High Mtn to HTN

And even if I were to become HTN, nothing WOULD change because for people to start noticing you you need to be CL or above.

I am the only real fucking truecel on this website.

in addition, even if you are a HTNORMIE pair it along with shit height then you're back to LTN SMV.

Its over
You look around low htn rn

Bullshit.

And even if I were to become HTN, nothing WOULD change because for people to start noticing you you need to be CL or above.

in addition, even if you are a HTNORMIE pair it along with shit height then you're back to LTN SMV.

Its over
You’re genuinely retarded, are you ethnic? That might be nuking smv

Lower psl version of Colton Haynes tbh

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Clavicular
htn - CL is bigger than mtn- htn
it goes from a handsome guy that u see every here and then to a insanely good looking guy u rarely see
I bet a lot of would-be chadlites facially you don’t even perceive as CL in the real world cause they are 5’8 or less. You just gaze right over them literally jfl

Bullshit.

Its over
I'm 5'10 and MTN literally invisible to all girls
With HTN you can get a MTB
With CL you get a HTB
Think about why Clav can't slay HTBs easy despite him being white, 6'3, muscular.
He’s chadlite but htn in women’s eyes

Htns are mtns in women’s eyes

You get what I mean

• +1
Reactions: greywind, noonespecial and Zenis
I bet a lot of would-be chadlites facially you don’t even perceive as CL in the real world cause they are 5’8 or less. You just gaze right over them literally jfl
i doubt
you don’t just gaze right over a top1% bcz he isn’t tall
you will immediately notice that guy is very good looking

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
With CL you get a HTB
Think about why Clav can't slay HTBs easy
Clav has chad smv

• Hmm...
Reactions: noonespecial
He’s chadlite but htn in women’s eyes

Htns are mtns in women’s eyes

You get what I mean
Very true. HTN doesn't mean shit especially with all the PSL stuff. Its all about appeal and I don't even have both of them.
You look around low htn rn
IM NOT FUCKING HTN OR ANYTHING ABOVE TRUCEL.

I honestly don't know what you see in me since I have so many fucking failos in my face.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-23 161506.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-23 161506.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-09-23 161527.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-23 161527.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-09-23 161623.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-23 161623.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-09-23 161637.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-23 161637.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and Klasik616
Very true. HTN doesn't mean shit especially with all the PSL stuff. Its all about appeal and I don't even have both of them.

I honestly don't know what you see in me since I have so many fucking failos in my face.
Those guys are retarted your face is easily htn but yes your appeal is low because you look like a school shooter and your not gl
Enough to get away with the school shooter look

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Think about why Clav can't slay HTBs easy despite him being white, 6'3, muscular.
or...its just because HTBs arent at the shitty clubs he goes to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned and Klasik616
or...its just because HTBs arent at the shitty clubs he goes to
Maybe
HTBs are dating rich guys atm, their SMV is huge
They're probably at the beach rn
HTBs in my gym cannot stop texting dudes
Social media and it's consequences

• +1
Reactions: greywind, NorwoodAscender and noonespecial

Discord kids are retarded according to them the average guy is subhuman they gatekeep htn to the top 1%. In the photo you showed you look low htn but may be MTN irl if you look worse

htn but kinda bloated rn, still good enough SMV to slay

Those guys are retarted your face is easily htn but yes your appeal is low because you look like a school shooter and your not gl
Enough to get away with the school shooter look
You're just trying to gaslight me into thinking this I am not HTN in any way.

you and @noonespecial are just shit raters especially with @Never Get Up

@anthony111553 rate @Clav

Last edited:
You're just trying to gaslight me into thinking this I am not HTN in any way.

you and @noonespecial are just shit raters especially with @Never Get Up
Org users are retarded when it comes to ratings. Bone mass barely means anything, but they obsess over it. You have good bones, but 0 appeal, so they rate you htn, whereas you are realistically low trust mtn

Unless you live in a small alcoholic Balcan sity - that shit won't ever work. No hair, acne and generally agressive low trust look

Tbh, I'd try to high trust max. Lighter clothing(white, light blue, brown, etc), mid lenght hair with a good cut and it may work. Not sure tho, the eye area is overly agressive tbh

Org users are retarded when it comes to ratings. Bone mass barely means anything, but they obsess over it. You have good bones, but 0 appeal, so they rate you htn, whereas you are realistically low trust mtn

Unless you live in a small alcoholic Balcan sity - that shit won't ever work. No hair, acne and generally agressive low trust look

Tbh, I'd try to high trust max. Lighter clothing(white, light blue, brown, etc), mid lenght hair with a good cut and it may work. Not sure tho, the eye area is overly agressive tbh
This is a video of me walking out in public

Attachments

• 4407181_Snaptik.app_7417818423754788128.mp4
    4 MB
You're telling me this guy doesn't mog Clavicular? Just take that mole out of your face.
clav has infinitely more appeal. Maybe that guys bones are better but nobody would actually look at him and think he’s more attractive than clavicular

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Snowskinned
You're telling me this guy doesn't mog Clavicular? Just take that mole out of your face.
I don't mog clavicular and I'd never mog Clavicular because he's a 6'4 giant muscle Chadlite compared to me.

He has infinite more appeal than me and I barely even have psl or appeal...

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
This is a video of me walking out in public
Yea, the appeal is so shit, that it's hard to believe

The dirty face, the beanie, the closed black clothing. Tbh, I'd approach a migrant before you and I fucking hate migrants

Yea, the appeal is so shit, that it's hard to believe

The dirty face, the beanie, the closed black clothing. Tbh, I'd approach a migrant before you and I fucking hate migrants
Not only is my appeal dogshit, so is my PSL. I am really a trucel after all..

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
With CL you get a HTB
I have over 80 slays… do u think that every slay will be htb (top 10% above average) that doesnt even make sense logically. Ive slain 2 HTBs this week ffs

All the “shout out looksmax” type jesters are reserved for mtbs idgaf about. I dont do that shit with hot bitches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jindermahal and NZb6Air
I'm not fucking trolling @Klasik616

HTN complains of his looks JFL
Same with this fakecel @Cutecel2001
And this other HTN @Zenis
I don’t complain about my looks I complain that that shit haven’t done anything for me . I’m still a KHHV

Last edited:
I'm asymmetrical, have no appeal, harmony doesn't go together, acne, over bite, 5'8. flat maxilla.

I'm HTN - low CL in the slums of Chernobyl

STOP TRYING TO FUCKING GASLIGHT ME YOU FUCKING PRICK IM NOT HTN HERE'S ALL THE FUCKING PROOF
View attachment 3193006
@Klasik616 @Zenis
Alright bro your subhuman happy? Now welcome to my ignore list

High htn because you are debloated, with frame&height halo, js be nt and low inhib and you will slay easily tbh

htn

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Eyebrows bump you to htn facially, irl presence/build matters equally which you seem to have plenty

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
HTN after debloating.

Height is decent but would’ve been better if you were at least 6’4 barefoot.

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
D6B009E2 26B2 4A5F 8C7D 9040824EE9DE
4407530 IMG 8058
how Is the First One a gigachad and you only a HTN?? Is everyone fucking tripping?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Clavicular