Rate me(honestly), I know that i am doomed but still try not to cook me that hard

Rate me

• Total voters
no offense but i've a lot of the guys i've seen you rate high MTN or low HTN mog this guy pretty noticeably
Obv low htn mogs high mtn lol

Who?

Obv low htn mogs high mtn lol

Who?
Ofc it does but it's not a super major difference. Low htn BARELY mogs high MTN. I've seen you rate a guy most people i've asked rate high HTN-chadlite. Also you rated hugh laughton scott low htn when most rate him chadlite and he destroys this guy esp in appeal

Last edited:
Ofc it does but it's not a super major difference. Low htn BARELY mogs high MTN. I've seen you rate a guy most people i've asked rate high HTN-chadlite. Also you rated hugh laughton scott low htn when most rate him chadlite and he destroys this guy esp in appeal
That was when I was a bad rater jfl

I improved now

OP is literally high MTN for his age range

• Love it
Reactions: DOHC
That was when I was a bad rater jfl

I improved now

OP is literally high MTN for his age range
Oh my bad bhai I didn't know you changed your rating scale. I think this guy's lower esp after curry tax but at least you're not out there rating clearly above average guys MTN

Oh my bad bhai I didn't know you changed your rating scale. I think this guy's lower esp after curry tax but at least you're not out there rating clearly above average guys MTN
He's literally above the average curry

Also I'm judging him from this pic btw (seems to be the best lighting imo)
4171851 IMG 20240602 110436

You're not ugly but the curry coloring is such a disgrace buddy boyo
Try to get a better skin color

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and rin_11
He's literally above the average curry
Yh but would be average PSL compared to westerners. Also average curry's like a solid 3 PSL tbh

He looks decent and incel at the same time
Can't deny he has a great base and good eye area

Salludon type shit base

High MTN in india and mtn in the west ig, but ill say high MTN since he's prolly in india

Yh but would be average PSL compared to westerners. Also average curry's like a solid 3 PSL tbh
Anything I can do to improve ?

good harmony tbf

• +1
Reactions: rin_11
Not ugly at all

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger and rin_11
typical curry pheno, atleast u aren’t Dravidian though:feelsautistic:

Drop the fork and leanmaxx and should be able to reach htn PSL

• +1
Reactions: rin_11
What is estrogenmaxxing?
Eating LOTSSSS of Soy 🤭

Don't do it, you'll end up like me (I loved the end results, but it's not for everybody, trust me)

Anything I can do to improve and what are my flaws
Midface is only flaw get thicker eyebrows as thick as possible and goatee and change ur hairstyle, debloat prolly ascend u

Midface is only flaw get thicker eyebrows as thick as possible and goatee and change ur hairstyle, debloat prolly ascend u
Bro my midface ratio is around 9.6-1 range don't know the exact value cuz of lens distortion