Rate me honestly, just want advice, and improvements i can make

U

Unstoppable

Iron
25 years old, from middle europe.

Most of my life i was quiet, and shy.

When i was 18+ i started coming out of my shell, and started to talk to people, and women, now its now a problem anymore, im an introvert, it seems.

Started to lose my hair at 18, my pattern was, the whole top was thinning, its the same today, didnt notice anything more today, at 25, maybe its going slow, not drastically fast, as i know some people who lost it a lot faster, and younger than i am currently.
I talked to a plastic surgeon, but he told me that in my stage of losing it, it would be pointless to do a hair transplant.
He gave me minoxidil, tried to foe a month, and just quit.
Now i just buzz it off with clippers, and thats it, i can grow it out but i fell, beter when its shorter, because of the thinning hair on top.

I wore glasses all my life, the problem was i wore a little correction lenses, and the truth was i should've wore a lot stronger lenses for my genetic condition.
My doctor thought that i wouldnt adapt to them, and she just gave my a small correction throughout my childhood.
I visited a private eye clinic, and the doctor told me that an surgery is pointless, because even if she does the surgery, i would never see 100%, because of my genetic condition.
Thats why she told me i should've wore contact lenses when i was younger, because she says for my condition, lenses are better.
I just need to go to the clinic, and try them out, she told me to try, and i will.

Yes i do have a big forehead, and a big nose, i already know that.
I do have decent, jaw, cheeks, ears, eyes are oval, brows are bushy, and my brow ridge is like a cave man, which is f up, but those are my genetics.

As for the body im about 15.20% BF, i trained swimming for years, and most of my time growing up my weight was the same about 80kg.
Im 182/3cm tall, but after a stopped training, at about 18, i dropped my weight, and today, years later im about 73kg, at the moment.
I can get fatter, when i tried to gain weight, and mass, i was my heaviest at 87kg, in the gym lifting weights.
I didnt like that thats why i lost the weight, and im doing body weight, or calisthenics in the park, when i can.
Dropping the weight was kinda easy, because i was force feeding to gain weight, and after stopping to eat so much, the weight came down.
I was never obese, or very fat, when i was younger i was skinng fat, mostly but never skinny, there was always fat on top of the skinny look.

Im going to post a picture from about 2 years ago, when you can see my face, and tell me honestly, what can i do.
Any advice, or improvements are welcome, everyone who wants to help a brother out i would be more than happy to listen.
I would post more recent ones, but i have an old nokia phone, and dont have a smart phone, with a good camera, to post the pics.
I know its an older picture, and its only from the front, but thats the only one i got.

Also ive been struggling with women all my life,
The problem was when i was younger i was scared, timid, and shy to talk to anyone.
Now years later im not shy, or timid, just lack the experience, in dating, relationships, and all that stuff, because i missed it when i was younger.
I can talk to women, but dont know if they are into me or just playing, thats also a problem.
Dont know how to tell if women, are interested or not.
I know this is not a dating site, but any advice is better than nothing, honestly.
If anyone here can here help, i would greatly appreciate.

Thanks in advance, to all brothers, and sisters, who try to help me out.

Attachments

• 20181101_002119.jpg
    20181101_002119.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 63
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Leanmax, liftfraud to 6'2", rhinoplasty, hair transplant, brow transplant. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and WillVisitGandy
Leanmax, liftfraud to 6'2", rhinoplasty, hair transplant, brow transplant. Good luck
u have potential with a hair transplant
high tier normie then

25 years old and bald, fuck

thx for reminding me to take my fin

Bro,that hairline.......fix it asap

are you a redditer?

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel
Also stop wearing glasses

So many text just to get this rating:

"It's over."

4psl with tendency to 3,75psl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
Contacts instead of glasses, fix nose, castor oil, hair transplant you can get something done to your jaw if you want too its a bit round but cheers and good luck

Thanks to all of the advice.

I lack money for anything regarding, surgery.
When i get more money, i will go and consult with a surgeon, and see what he says.

If anyone has, anything more to add, please do.
All of the advice, or suggestions are appreciated.

Also use contacts instead of glasses

All that writing just go get to that disappointing picture