Rate me honestly please

Sorry bro, but you look underdeveloped. Try gymmaxxing and lose the twink looks from your face at the same time.

Bro i cant do that. Ever since i can remember ive told i have a very femine face and knowone belives im 17. Everyone thinks im youbger

• JFL
Reactions: swagstar
u that mad that that u had to reply 3 times? Trust bro even though u have unfortunate looks life aint all about looks! Im sure youll find a girl that can look past ur face amd focus on that great personality im sure you have
then get off LOOKSmax.org retard

• +1
Reactions: rino5004
Get info about righ posture mewing, if u do it correctly u get more atractive face in a year, at the same time gut health is important, keep it healthy avoid junk food and carbonised drinks and energy drinks, ur gut health makes ur face atractive and is importan for ur overall health and body.

• +1
Reactions: Demogcrat
Get info about righ posture mewing, if u do it correctly u get more atractive face in a year, at the same time gut health is important, keep it healthy avoid junk food and carbonised drinks and energy drinks, ur gut health makes ur face atractive and is importan for ur overall health and body.
Thx gang

• +1
Reactions: david329
mtn clear up your brows and skin don’t listen to anyone calling u subhuman i’ve had a gf for 2 years and multiple females approach me and im low mtn
forgot to some rated me subhuman