Rate me honestly point out bad features

E

eth4nn

Iron
Joined
Aug 6, 2026
Posts
51
Reputation
19
I’m new to looksmaxxing and I only do basic skincare and hygiene
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1240.jpeg
    IMG_1240.jpeg
    293.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Crimx991
mltn, bad philtrum and fwthr
 
mltn, bad philtrum and fwthr
I think this photo lowk fucked up my face whatever I was doing with it, my philtrum looks normal in other photos and in person😭
 
  • +1
Reactions: anaverageman and Crimx991
I think this photo lowk fucked up my face whatever I was doing with it, my philtrum looks normal in other photos and in person😭
Then take mirror photos
 
chia pet
 
  • +1
Reactions: eth4nn

Similar threads

foidh4ter67
Replies
13
Views
88
TheNextOPry
TheNextOPry
nobodynose
Replies
11
Views
150
percsinmysoda
percsinmysoda
S
Replies
4
Views
67
swyhan
swyhan
REL203
Replies
3
Views
78
kliiipss
kliiipss
Lucy10261L
Replies
6
Views
79
Rira84
Rira84

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top