rate me, htn gymcell yet? + plans to ascend to chang lite

its literally impossible to style so the only thing I can get is a mid fade but luckily I think it fits with the gym look the only alternative style I can think of is faux hawk and atleast im norwood 0
Try a perm maybe?

• +1
Reactions: notsew
Realistically I can help you ascend. You need supraorbital and brow implants, eyebrow maxxing thickness, eyebrow lowering, almond eye surgery, genioplasty, bimax with 5-7mm advancement and a few mm impaction, BSSO with 5-7mm advancement, jaw implants, infraorbital and malar implanta, paranasal implanta at least 4-5mm and extension rhinoplasty to project nose out more. Lip filler and making them a bit more red and colored Softmaxxes include tanning, and using msm to lighten your eye color. Leanmaxxing to 12% as well and also growing out hair. This is basically K-pop maxxing but with tanning. Good hair and muscles tho and ur not really ugly so you have a good base to ascend a good amount if you get the right surgery with the right surgeons. I am getting surgery in europe soon with an expert who has a lot of expereince and I can hook you two up later. For now wear lifts and grow your hair out so you can have curtains.

Attachments

• 9B9DAD1F-093F-4903-B27D-6E96052AF2C9.jpeg
    9B9DAD1F-093F-4903-B27D-6E96052AF2C9.jpeg
    658.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, Adamsmith12345, Bvnny. and 7 others
Realistically I can help you ascend. You need supraorbital and brow implants, eyebrow maxxing thickness, eyebrow lowering, almond eye surgery, genioplasty, bimax with 5-7mm advancement and a few mm impaction, BSSO with 5-7mm advancement, jaw implants, infraorbital and malar implanta, paranasal implanta at least 4-5mm and extension rhinoplasty to project nose out more. Lip filler and making them a bit more red and colored Softmaxxes include tanning, and using msm to lighten your eye color. Leanmaxxing to 12% as well and also growing out hair. This is basically K-pop maxxing but with tanning. Good hair and muscles tho and ur not really ugly so you have a good base to ascend a good amount if you get the right surgery with the right surgeons. I am getting surgery in europe soon with an expert who has a lot of expereince and I can hook you two up later. For now wear lifts and grow your hair out so you can have curtains.
Just change your entire face theory

• JFL
Reactions: JawMogger and bigjuicy
im just being honest with what can be accomplished. And it’s changing slight mm of bone on ur face
Just change your entire face theory

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Hero of the Imperium, notsew and 1 other person
Try a perm maybe?
honestly never considered this but Ill add this on my fun to do list since im so fucking sick of having straight hair my whole life thanks!

was not considering and still not considering this but your photoshop is so hq that if I ever feel like im completely over Ill know what to do since the risk is kinda shit to do right now

hopefully adding dht roids will add more muscle/lose fat in the right places + slight bone changes

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 15370
Realistically I can help you ascend. You need supraorbital and brow implants, eyebrow maxxing thickness, eyebrow lowering, almond eye surgery, genioplasty, bimax with 5-7mm advancement and a few mm impaction, BSSO with 5-7mm advancement, jaw implants, infraorbital and malar implanta, paranasal implanta at least 4-5mm and extension rhinoplasty to project nose out more. Lip filler and making them a bit more red and colored Softmaxxes include tanning, and using msm to lighten your eye color. Leanmaxxing to 12% as well and also growing out hair. This is basically K-pop maxxing but with tanning. Good hair and muscles tho and ur not really ugly so you have a good base to ascend a good amount if you get the right surgery with the right surgeons. I am getting surgery in europe soon with an expert who has a lot of expereince and I can hook you two up later. For now wear lifts and grow your hair out so you can have curta
What surgeries do this guy need?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220915_123005_com.huawei.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220915_123005_com.huawei.photos.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
honestly never considered this but Ill add this on my fun to do list since im so fucking sick of having straight hair my whole life thanks!

was not considering and still not considering this but your photoshop is so hq that if I ever feel like im completely over Ill know what to do since the risk is kinda shit to do right now

hopefully adding dht roids will add more muscle/lose fat in the right places + slight bone changes
Stop bro you do not need roids and bloating you need leanmaxxing and tanning. Also you could fuck up your hair. Please kpop maxx for your own hood and consider the shit i said, If not you will only looksmin yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and incel194012940
Lefort 1 5-6 mm advancement some impaction and ccw rotation, Infraorbital malar implanta, paranasal implants
What surgeries do this guy need?

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
If u want changlite you need most of the shit I told you. Don’t do a gay perm and don’t do roids.
fair enough no complaints here then
f u w

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345 and incel194012940
eye area look like cartoon

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Stop bro you do not need roids and bloating you need leanmaxxing and tanning. Also you could fuck up your hair. Please kpop maxx for your own hood and consider the shit i said, If not you will only looksmin yourself
I already did roids no hairloss at low doses and no one in my family has mpd that i know of in a sample size of like 13 uncles all 4 grandparents died with hair but kpop max hair is still a go

I already did roids no hairloss at low doses and no one in my family has mpd that i know of in a sample size of like 13 uncles all 4 grandparents died with hair but kpop max hair is still a go
Still bro woman don’t like buff roiders

HTN is Asia, MTB in the west

Still bro woman don’t like buff roiders
I dont either and its not the look im going for its more like functional with reasonably big muscles like the guy in the op as target

Also i dont think i can pull off kpop without a perm since my hair literally just goes straight up

I
I dont either and its not the look im going for its more like functional with reasonably big muscles like the guy in the op as target

Also i dont think i can pull off kpop without a perm since my hair literally just goes straight up
tried helping. Best of luck

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and notsew
Ignore these low testosterone anime watchers, OP. You have high hope and can ascend God willing. Keep on looksmaxing buddy boyo. Wish you luck.

• +1
LTN face, normie SMV

Mtn high ltn

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
its why I want to know if it is just naturally like that or if it is a goofy pose hes making
You have a compact midface with insane forwardly grown infra orbitals.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
You have a compact midface with insane forwardly grown infra orbitals.
Yeah I know I look like shit but I can still give people advice

Chad in r/IT incel here normie IRL

Just kidding dude.
Im not retarded I know my midface is long as fuck and my upper maxilla is recessed nothing I can do about these two fails inb4 just get lefort 3 bro.

Yeah I know I look like shit but I can still give people advice
Btw what is your actual midface ratio though? And FWHR?

You could be underestimating it due to measuring distorted pics.

• +1
Im not retarded I know my midface is long as fuck and my upper maxilla is recessed nothing I can do about these two fails inb4 just get lefort 3 bro.
It's on the long side but not death tier lol. And I think those pics were close up so the distortion makes it look worse than IRL.

It's a bad idea to judge your facial proportions based on close up pics. Measure your ratios in the mirror to get a better idea.

• +1
Btw what is your actual midface ratio though? And FWHR?

You could be underestimating it due to measuring distorted pics.
0.97, 1.85 but it looks shit I think its cause I have wide ipd so its just physically long, my thirds ratios are 34.25, 34.25 and 31.5.

0.97, 1.85 but it looks shit I think its cause I have wide ipd so its just physically long, my thirds ratios are 34.25, 34.25 and 31.5.
What is your IPD anyway?

0.97 is not bad at all. Close to Ideal actually.

• +1
And FWHR can be increased with MSE and/or zygo implants. If your ES ratio isn't too low to begin with.

• +1
What is your IPD anyway?

0.97 is not bad at all. Close to Ideal actually.
Its probs as bad as blackgymmax, its just noticable maybe I coped with measurement or used a dif pic. anyway I think its not so much my ratios but my eye area that tanks my appeal.

68mm from memory
Average IPD is 64 and average midface is around the same, right? Does 4 mm make that much difference?

• +1
And FWHR can be increased with MSE and/or zygo implants. If your ES ratio isn't too low to begin with.
cant get zygo implants they are already very laterally projected the pics dont do it justice, they have minimal forward projection though.

Its probs as bad as blackgymmax, its just noticable maybe I coped with measurement or used a dif pic. anyway I think its not so much my ratios but my eye area that tanks my appeal.
Can't compare yourself to a black guy lol. The ideal ratios for different phenotypes is different. Blacks can get away with wider spaced eyes.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Moggie
cant get zygo implants they are already very laterally projected the pics dont do it justice, they have minimal forward projection though.
I think I have some lateral projection but because my soft tissue is bunched up, they are invisible.

And yeah. I lack any forward projection whatsoever. I have recessed infras and midface issues in general. Brutal.

There are implants to fix this yk. Don't need lefort 3.

• +1
I think I have some lateral projection but because my soft tissue is bunched up, they are invisible.

And yeah. I lack any forward projection whatsoever. I have recessed infras and midface issues in general. Brutal.

There are implants to fix this yk. Don't need lefort 3.
mines bone, streege thinks a fat graft for the lower eyelid is another thing to consider.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
lmao OP ive seen you around U*D (censored so no dox) gym a few years back

• +1
No offense but ur eye area is horrible. Negatively tilted brows and prob the highest set brows I've ever seen

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
definitely not 5'10 from proportions and door

@zv1212 thoughts?

Stop raising your eyebrows like that.

• +1
Weak/solid MTN is your SMV if you are average height

fellow chinese on the forums

how old are you>?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back