rate me / i keep getting called a LTN on discord

Joke that went over your head
I‘m non nt that‘s my excuse. Probably a joke about MakinItHappen‘s retarded StrangerDanger is HTN thread. Hahaha lol!

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 28904
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 28904
I think you have HTN SMV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 28904
Just get gonion implants for the ramus for an increase in robusticity, you‘re high MTN currently, you also need increased angularity in the jaw from the front view.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and poopoohead
maxresdefault.jpg

Mog by sephiroth

I mean it kinda is your missing the vertical component of your jaw 💀
ppl tell me i got a perfect side view so like idc abt psl’rs opinions on that info

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
ppl tell me i got a perfect side view so like idc abt psl’rs opinions on that info
Yea bro a blind guy told me I have a perfect side profile so I will ignore the information provided to me by knowledgable people jfl

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Blackgymmax
Yea bro a blind guy told me I have a perfect side profile so I will ignore the information provided to me by knowledgable people jfl
knowledgeable people which is a bunch of men that think PSL defines beauty and dont get no info from no women. is it a cope?

• JFL
Reactions: Ramezu and Lebgfinal
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14754, Deleted member 20370, blackckatt and 1 other person
First time i see a Chad jaw face with Ltn side profil

knowledgeable people which is a bunch of men that think PSL defines beauty and dont get no info from no women. is it a cope?
I mean cope however you want it makes 0 difference to me since I actually posses a basic facial bone aka a ramus

Mid tier normie

• Hmm...
Reactions: blackckatt
I mean cope however you want it makes 0 difference to me since I actually posses a basic facial bone aka a ramus
good 4 u wheres the hoes at? compare to me im literally just saying rate me to see what u retards think for funnies. u are actually here to take a hammer to your face

But tbh you have a pheno and coloring from mogger

Mtn cuz of ur eyes failos.
What rating do you define as a mogger? Dropping to MTN from mogger due to eyes is a large jump. He needs a little wider mouth though with a more visible vermillion border.

good 4 u wheres the hoes at? compare to me im literally just saying rate me to see what u retards think for funnies. u are actually here to take a hammer to your face
Why are you so tilted if you here for “funnies” bro

luka magnotta vibes

What rating do you define as a mogger? Dropping to MTN from mogger due to eyes is a large jump. He needs a little wider mouth though with a more visible vermillion border.
bro I saw his previous pic where he was mtn

In selfie he looks great because high fwhr and low es ratio

His coloring is very good, that guarantees him girls , thats what I call "mogger" with my 2.0 english

Oh no it's the ratings subforum, please @TRUE_CEL delete this.
I’ll allow it. This time @blackgymmax’ warning will be replaced with one racist post made by @julianchicago.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Rural seattle junkie pheno. unironically go gym bro

Your haircut is dogshit

Your lips are dogshit

Your face in general is more decent than the autists in this thread makes it out to be

Around MTN tbh, but you’re looksminning yourself hard by looking like a Brixton sewer rat

You look good. Yes you have short ramus and a little bit recessed chin, but overall your mandible is straight, forwardly-grown, wide and aesthetic. It makes you appear feminine (due to short ramus and recession), but it harmonizes well with your other prettyboy features like your up-turned nose, so it is not really a flaw, although you would look better if your ramus was longer. The other drawback I've noticed it is your mouth. It is a little bit narrow.
I will give you 7.4/10, considering that you also have really good eye area and harmony

• +1
Reactions: chief detectiveman
You look like you don't know there's more to life than being really really good looking and your signature look is Blue Steel.

BBBlueSteel

• JFL
Reactions: Ramezu
Los htn but a virgin 100%