Rate Me, IDC, be HARSH

A

anything for psl

Iron
Rate me psl scale and /10 scale, IDC, be HARSH but factual. Need Advice on how to ascend

Im aware of my weaknesses

Attachments

• IMG20240821154400.jpg
    IMG20240821154400.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20240821154427.jpg
    IMG20240821154427.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20240821154425.jpg
    IMG20240821154425.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20240821154339.jpg
    IMG20240821154339.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20240821154243.jpg
    IMG20240821154243.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20240821152622.jpg
    IMG20240821152622.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20240821152512.jpg
    IMG20240821152512.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20240821152417.jpg
    IMG20240821152417.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Joshrc and ivanjustivan123
very low in PSL scale. still LTN in decile scale. You are not even softmaxxed; fix the acne, fix the hair and still, yeah your jaw is recessed.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, iwillsuemeta, NateJacobs and 5 others
also typical SEA flat maxilla. If you are up for hardmaxxing, you need Bimax surgery(le forte i + BSSO). If you want to fix upper maxillary flatness, then le forte ii is recommended. or Implants for midface and jaw region.

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc, UrGirlsMcm, ItsOverLawg and 1 other person
very low in PSL scale. still LTN in decile scale. You are not even softmaxxed; fix the acne, fix the hair and still, yeah your jaw is r
thanks, im very aware of my skin, recessed chin and maxilla. How do you think i can fix those, recessed jaw\chin especially, im currently doing thumbpulling and hard chewing

I might be wrong too; you might get away with BSSO only

• +1
Reactions: anything for psl
Aizen Carre2

aizenmaxxx imo

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit and ryuken
Incel tier. The only thing that can get you pussy is magick

• +1
Reactions: iwillsuemeta, watah, likenesss and 2 others
ltn-mtn

ur eye shape and tilt save u hard.

• +1
Reactions: iwillsuemeta and anything for psl
19 and 5'7 its over fr if i dont ascend
It's time you save money for surgery. Also depends on where you live, if you live in SEA, you might get away with just BSSOand/or(genioplasty). You already have good eye area for an Asian.

• +1
It's time you save money for surgery. Also depends on where you live, if you live in SEA, you might get away with just BSSOand/or(genioplasty). You already have good eye area for an Asian
nah i wanna be good world wide, do you think tumbpulling is enough to pull out the maxilla\ midface area forward? or should i do get maxilla expander procedure done?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
nah i wanna be good world wide, do you think tumbpulling is enough to pull out the maxilla\ midface area forward? or should i do get maxilla expander procedure done?
maxilla expander only works for widening (side to side, laterally) not forward growth. Thumbpulling is cope cuz it works only if you're young. Implants or surgery are the only options

• +1
Reactions: watah and anything for psl
good world wide
yea bro
thats what im saying, dont u get it? i wanna be good world wide, thats the reason im seeking advice from the froum, im willing to do anything to chad lite or high mtn at least

maxilla expander only works for widening (side to side, laterally) not forward growth. Thumbpulling is cope cuz it works only if you're young. Implants or surgery are the only options
i see, thanks for the enlightenment

fr bruh its hard being ugly out here nowadays, got any advice?
I can only give magical advice. There are spirits who can change the way you look like President Marbas. You can go the money magick route and get plastic surgery, but the whole looks thing is boring to me. If you want to fuck bitches, there are spirits that can get you any girl you want.

• JFL
I can only give magical advice. There are spirits who can change the way you look like President Marbas. You can go the money magick route and get plastic surgery, but the whole looks thing is boring to me. If you want to fuck bitches, there are spirits that can get you any girl you want.
hell nah bro :ROFLMAO: i dont fw those spirit things, ill js hardmaxx

low mtn imo...fix skin...eye area is supreme...change hair

thats what im saying, dont u get it? i wanna be good world wide, thats the reason im seeking advice from the froum, im willing to do anything to chad lite or high mtn at least
LOOK,
you can have model tier facial aesthetics; but if you're from SEA/ethnic, it's gonna take down a few points due to racism ofc. Now im not saying you cannot ascend to htn or chadlite(which might be difficult) all im saying is that you'll never be good world wide. Im saying because im from south asia too

LOOK,
you can have model tier facial aesthetics; but if you're from SEA/ethnic, it's gonna take down a few points due to racism ofc. Now im not saying you cannot ascend to htn or chadlite(which might be difficult) all im saying is that you'll never be good world wide. Im saying because im from south asia too
ohh I see, a misunderstanding it seems, I'm fully aware of the race thing, what I meant by being "good worldwide" is to acquire the classic or standard htn features, whatever archetype it is, in Which i can compare to another chad or htn myself (I'm never biased towards myself) so comparing me to other people that are on the same scale as i am aint gonna be hard. The thing is, the acknowledgement doesn't have to be from people on this forum, cause, u when when ur a slayer or nah

ohh I see, a misunderstanding it seems, I'm fully aware of the race thing, what I meant by being "good worldwide" is to acquire the classic or standard htn features, whatever archetype it is, in Which i can compare to another chad or htn myself (I'm never biased towards myself) so comparing me to other people that are on the same scale as i am aint gonna be hard. The thing is, the acknowledgement doesn't have to be from people on this forum, cause, u when when ur a slayer or nah
hmm good luck!

• +1