Rate Me, IDC, be HARSH

I see some potential it's not over rn you're on the low end of mtn and you can just softmaxx and gymmaxx to be id say an least on the high end mtn maybe if you're potential is high enough low end Htn canthel tilt is so good like but your side profile is soft af rn so I'd say hop on a high protein diet woth low carb intake and don't forget gymmax and get lean that would save you. And I also wanna know your age and height of you're younger than 20 it's not over at all but if you are then it's gonna be way harder ngl but anyway if you're at least 5'9 I'd say it will be aight hope this helps bro(also fashionmaxximg is always good)

I see some potential it's not over rn you're on the low end of mtn and you can just softmaxx and gymmaxx to be id say an least on the high end mtn maybe if you're potential is high enough low end Htn canthel tilt is so good like but your side profile is soft af rn so I'd say hop on a high protein diet woth low carb intake and don't forget gymmax and get lean that would save you. And I also wanna know your age and height of you're younger than 20 it's not over at all but if you are then it's gonna be way harder ngl but anyway if you're at least 5'9 I'd say it will be aight hope this helps bro(also fashionmaxximg is always good)
youre right, i gotta fix my diet and leanmaxx, which will improve both skin and facial structure. But id say side profile is unsavable without hardmaxx, ive been doing thumbpulling and hard chewing to improve the maxilla projection and the side profile in general, ill keep doing so till capped out, then we will see if its enough for me. Btw im 19 and 5'7 its over for me in term of height

• +1
Reactions: ivanjustivan123
The best way is find the good looking guys from your race and try to look like them

ohh I see, a misunderstanding it seems, I'm fully aware of the race thing, what I meant by being "good worldwide" is to acquire the classic or standard htn features, whatever archetype it is, in Which i can compare to another chad or htn myself (I'm never biased towards myself) so comparing me to other people that are on the same scale as i am aint gonna be hard. The thing is, the acknowledgement doesn't have to be from people on this forum, cause, u when when ur a slayer or nah
Rate me. Check my postings

Ngl this one might kill himself

• +1
Reactions: anything for psl
youre right, i gotta fix my diet and leanmaxx, which will improve both skin and facial structure. But id say side profile is unsavable without hardmaxx, ive been doing thumbpulling and hard chewing to improve the maxilla projection and the side profile in general, ill keep doing so till capped out, then we will see if its enough for me. Btw im 19 and 5'7 its over for me in term of height
It's not over gang it's savable amen🙏🏻

• +1
Reactions: anything for psl
I might be wrong too; you might get away with BSSO only
You were right, he needs a lefort 2 or lefort 1 with implants for the midface and orbitals, bsso, genio and rhino