Rate me if I was a girl

i'm not muslim you dumb fuck, niggas can't ever discern sarcasm
I know retard
But some take place on this retarded conflict that should have been ended 1400 year ago

I would be BWC or Big Arab cock only tbh
I would prob be groomed by someone else and then cheat on someone I connect with emotionally :hnghn: tee fucking hee :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Baldingman1998
You look more slutty than me. I look like I am a smart high IQ Stacy
You look like a middle school science teacher while I look like a sex toy for gymmaxed status maxxed chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and CupOfCoffee
You look like a middle school science teacher while I look like a sex toy for gymmaxed status maxxed chad
I would be a highschool teacher who fucks the Chads/Chadlites of the class

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10987
are you really talking how you would be a whore for chad when you are a male ? :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Baldingman1998
For real tho if I could clone myself but change gender I would creampie myself. Pretty sure the female me has a perfect vagina for the male me. And we have similar brains so we cum at the same time

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, lutte, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
For real tho if I could clone myself but change gender I would creampie myself. Pretty sure the female me has a perfect vagina for the male me. And we have similar brains so we cum at the same time
And same fantasies and fetishes

• +1
Just find a gf who's exactly like you theory

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10987
there are weirdly laws in most countries that make cloning illegal, i guess they did it incase if humans ever found a way to clone people, so i guess we can't actually clone female stacys of our selves if it ever becomes a thing in the future :feelswhy:

Yeah I would clone myself easily, female me is ideal, none of that trans gay shit, I would impregnate myself every 9 months till it wasn't possible anymore.

• JFL
I hate the antichrist.

there are weirdly laws in most countries that make cloning illegal, i guess they did it incase if humans ever found a way to clone people, so i guess we can't actually clone female stacys of our selves if it ever becomes a thing in the future :feelswhy:
She doesn't exist if she never leaves my basement to report me to the authorities

She doesn't exist if she never leaves my basement to report me to the authorities
wait if you got a clone of your self pregnant wouldn't it be incest ? wouldn't they have the same dna as you ? but the only difference is they're female ? it's kinda like you fucking your sister tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
wait if you got a clone of your self pregnant wouldn't it be incest ? wouldn't they have the same dna as you ? but the only difference is they're female ? it's kinda like you fucking your sister tbh
It's even worse than sister you only share 50% with sister

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Will the baby be an identical copy of me?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10987
Man how tf all of your female morphs look good?

Mine look life female gay alien

Gay alien1
Gay alien2

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: eyelidcel, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
@Baldingman1998 me and you would have a GL son

FaceApp 1624168317572

• JFL
Look like someone i know
I want baldingman's girl version so bad. She looks like she has the best pussy ever. @Baldingman1998 I'm sorry bro I'm actually going to masturbate to her not even kidding :lul:

Screenshot 20210620 001603

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10987
I want baldingman's girl version so bad. She looks like she has the best pussy ever. @Baldingman1998 I'm sorry bro I'm actually going to masturbate to her not even kidding :lul:

View attachment 1186764
Same tbh
She has that HUNGER in the EYES and this make my cock happy

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and CupOfCoffee
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
@CupOfCoffee
Make @Baldingman1998 transitionate

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and CupOfCoffee