Htn*

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
htn

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Honestly bro you're a low htn from what I can see cause you're slightly frauding but it's normal to fraud in snaps you send to girls but you gotta fix your collagen and your lower and upper lip doesn't harmonise well

• +1
Honestly bro you're a low htn from what I can see cause you're slightly frauding but it's normal to fraud in snaps you send to girls but you gotta fix your collagen and your lower and upper lip doesn't harmonise well
My skin is my main priority

There isn’t shit I can do for lips as volufiline is cope and I’m only 16 so I can’t get fucking filler

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
bad skin texture ngl

• +1

There isn’t shit I can do for lips as volufiline is cope and I’m only 16 so I can’t get fucking filler
I could dermastamp actually come to think of it

Yeah your skin is fixable I think skincare should help and it looks like you got oily skin so get something for that. For your lips the cheek sucking makes them look weird but they probably look fine irl and don't get fillers lip surgeries are never worth it (high odds of being bitched) unless your philtrum is over tier

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Rhinoplastyordie
U look like my ballsack Hairs

• +1
You look like the dude who says

“wanna fuck for a buck?”

• +1
mf look like this saying “So what if I watch my girlfriend have sex with others? Its a polygamous relationship and scientifically proven to help the bonding!”

• +1
Im joking bro now I feel bad
Ong your HTN. Your good looking i was just fucking with you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Rhinoplastyordie