Rate me in Appeal scale and in PSL scale

Yall gave this retarded thread 1k posts
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and Turkic Albanian
Way I see it if your any uglier than my average Joe ass (lmtn) then your unattractive

And I mog this monster to gandy so therefore he must be subhuman
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, mullatobonemasher and lion092921
nope, not everyone is racist

i know you are racist dude
Has nothing to do with being racist

That lion user is indian and mogs you to gandy

You are just ugly as sin
 
yeah but you are racist, just admit it.

and no bro no, he doest mog me at all
I am racist but even for a non white your subhuman

A liberal white woman who loves non whites would still call you ugly
 
  • +1
Reactions: mullatobonemasher
hey, idiot, yeah keep calling backup :lul:
backup yeah right, i'm tagging them because this is so incredibly laughable. you're a tard and the whole ratings forum knows
 
  • +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian
:lul: someones mad
Why would I be mad at some low iq monster from the slums of kolkata

Slightly annoyed at your stupidity perhaps but not mad
 
  • +1
Reactions: mullatobonemasher
ok, i really dont care if some racists and a sepoy wants to laugh at me
This has nothing to do with race

If you bleached your skin, dyed your hair blonde and had blue contact lens I'd still call you ugly
 
because youre just resorting to called me insults and nothign else.
I can only break down your face so many times

I gave you specific details as to why your ugly and you rejected them all because you'd rather take the bluepill
 
I can only break down your face so many times

I gave you specific details as to why your ugly and you rejected them all because you'd rather take the bluepill
dont you even dare to say about me being the bluepill, i am 100 times more blackpilled than yo uare
 

Similar threads

Z
Replies
5
Views
42
Turkic Albanian
Turkic Albanian
A
Replies
28
Views
128
TheNextOPry
TheNextOPry
N
Replies
3
Views
41
naylorfs
N
daija.tfd
Replies
23
Views
140
olyen
olyen
Spirify
Replies
6
Views
30
Spirify
Spirify

Users who are viewing this thread

  • lellol
Back
Top