RATE ME IN BATHROOM SELFIE

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
Im 18% bf it is over, do I need eyebrowmaxing?

Attachments

• 20220816_102609.jpg
    20220816_102609.jpg
    583.4 KB · Views: 0
Its uber

Do I need Lefort 3 + genio?

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
How do you have Chad jaw and good eye area but still look MTN u look boring af. Brown eyes are death tier tbh

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 15827, CEO of Sex and 1 other person
U need bigger lips and wear contacts

• +1
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag and Deleted member 15827
How do you have Chad jaw and good eye area but still look MTN u look boring af. Brown eyes are death tier tbh
@currylightskin yakhiii look at this level of cope, he needs to listen to some chill R&B to chill a bit yakhiii psl rots mind

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
why are you still asking for rating to virgins
you must make statements or it's over

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 8608
Eyebrows and different hairstyle yakhi and dye your hair dark brown for contrast halo 😎😎😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Typical incell poster you could be really good looking but ruin it with ur aspie

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 8608
@currylightskin yakhiii look at this level of cope, he needs to listen to some chill R&B to chill a bit yakhiii psl rots mind
Wallah too much psl makes people go insane 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙. Sometimes it's good to take a chill pill and listen to some r&b slo jams 🎶🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶😻😻😎😎😎🤙🤙🤙🎤💥

• Love it
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and aBetterMii
> 5.5 psl
> MTN
Yeah ur an exception tho, u look so boring that it brings you down to MTN but psl wise ur still 5.5. U just look very meh despite eye area and jaw. Do u even do any softmaxxing

• JFL
Yeah ur an exception tho, u look so boring that it brings you down to MTN but psl wise ur still 5.5. U just look very meh despite eye area and jaw. Do u even do any softmaxxing
Im eyeebrowmaxing and also 5.5 psl is good to get gf

He needs more pazzaz but at least low htn. Gymcel and curly hair could ascend him out of boring status along with colored contacts and a tan

• JFL
He needs more pazzaz but at least low htn. Gymcel and curly hair could ascend him out of boring status along with colored contacts and a tan
Im gymceling and leanmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Face of narcissistic autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Deleted member 5892
average-ish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
his nose bridge is longer than his nasal base to bottom of chin

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
well, seems like you know your rating already ! This thread is pointless then
Ok lets do a test, take a pic of 20 guys on the street and rate em, lets see if im average

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Ok lets do a test, take a pic of 20 guys on the street and rate em, lets see if im average
That's not how it works tho...Is it my fault that I find your face average looking ? I look at your face and it's normal to me
But if you think you're chadlite, it's fine.

• JFL
Another narcy in the making :forcedsmile::lul::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
That's not how it works tho...Is it my fault that I find your face average looking ? I look at your face and it's normal to me
But if you think you're chadlite, it's fine.
ofc its normal jfl:lul: but i cant just see how is it average jfl:lul:

ofc its normal jfl:lul: but i cant just see how is it average jfl:lul:
It's average because it looks average. Someone who looks average just doesn't stand out.
You have failos on your face (mainly your nose, philtrum and lip shape). Your face is too blocky, your nasion is too wide and you have sparse eyebrows.
There u go.

• JFL
It's average because it looks average. Someone who looks average just doesn't stand out.
You have failos on your face (mainly your nose, philtrum and lip shape). Your face is too blocky, your nasion is too wide and you have sparse eyebrows.
There u go.
you just fucking coping astronomically:lul: i never fucking approached a girl yet I got approached like 7 times and 4 girls sucked my cock being non-NT and with shit convo skills, i guess thats what the average man experience innit?:lul:

you just fucking coping astronomically:lul: i never fucking approached a girl yet I got approached like 7 times and 4 girls sucked my cock being non-NT and with shit convo skills, i guess thats what the average man experience innit?:lul:
I'm coping? You look like shit and think you're chadlite

bruh GIF

You're like the 100034930403th subhuman user here claiming to receive a million iois a day and to get your dick sucked by stacy models with 0 effort

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 8608
dye your hair lighter

I'm coping? You look like shit and think you're chadlite

bruh GIF

You're like the 100034930403th subhuman user here claiming to receive a million iois a day and to get your dick sucked by stacy models with 0 effort
@the BULL braindead incel spotted:lul:

you mean the bull

• JFL