Rate me in better a pic where I don’t look like a rat

The pic I sent before in my last rating thread was right when I woke up in a selfie
Tried to take a better one outside
mirin your angularity and facial leanness, its very rare to come across such an insane combo.

High HTN or chadlite (rating based on the videos and other pics more than this pic), could be rated lower by some people, though, as you've got a striking and controversial face.

Your feminine nose can negatively influence your rating for some, but better don't touch it, you're fine as you are.

You got nigger lips but a solid htn bro
Also as some have mentioned, your chin is a bit retruded, I checked your side profile and you seem to have a very tiny bit of bimax protrusion, but who cares, tbh.

You've got a face one doesn't see every day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62432
  • Ugh..
Chadlite

• Love it
Might've overrated a tiny little bit, the more I see the pic the more the bimax protrusion bothers me. Your rating will descend significantly if you lose the facial leanness, the bimax protrusion will take over once you become old and can't stay lean like this, but for now... The rating stays sky high, one of the biggest chads if not the biggest chad in the forum in some pics.

In this pic, for example, the bimax protrusion negatively impacts the rating.

Still, I would never get surgeries if I was you.

Might've overrated a tiny little bit, the more I see the pic the more the bimax protrusion bothers me. Your rating will descend significantly if you lose the facial leanness, the bimax protrusion will take over once you become old and can't stay lean like this, but for now... The rating stays sky high, one of the biggest chads if not the biggest chad in the forum in some pics.

View attachment 2739896
In this pic, for example, the bimax protrusion negatively impacts the rating.

Still, I would never get surgeries if I was you.
lmao "one of the biggest chads" have you seen 3 other people

lmao "one of the biggest chads" have you seen 3 other people
Don’t mind him @BlackpillRemedy
Anthony spends all his life in this forum so he’s a little retarded

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
fr tho answer my other question fucking nigger

I gotta ask, though, were you jutting in the mogger picture? Your bimax protrusion is nowhere to be seen there and you look different

Ur like the only person that disagrees LOL
Everyone was going crazy over that pic when I sent it
yet no one actually rates u chadlite-chad

I gotta ask, though, were you jutting in the mogger picture? Your bimax protrusion is nowhere to be seen there and you look different
No not at all
The only kinda frauded pic is the one in the very above not the one you’re talking about

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
crazy bones, solid chadlite. could dye your eyebrows a little darker for better coloring

• +1
In that candid video (your real looks) you look like a strong MTN.

• Hmm...
Not gonna bother tbh
This reply above just obviously showed that ur a hypocrite retard
so are u just lying about them rating u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
bro's a "mogger" but facetuned a pic on looksmaxx
A cherry-picked frauded photo is not his real looks level & people IRL don't see that they see you candidly so that's how you have to rate. In that video he posted he looks bang avg for a European

I just cleared my skin but okay loool
If you were confident in your looks you wouldn't take what @anthony111553 is saying so personally

A cherry-picked frauded photo is not his real looks level & people IRL don't see that they see you candidly so that's how you have to rate. In that video he posted he looks bang avg for a European
Then why do I get chad treatment in Norway for my looks if I look average for a European

If you were confident in your looks you wouldn't take what @anthony111553 is saying so personally
He’s just fun to troll with tbh

Then why do I get chad treatment in Norway for my looks if I look average for a European
How tall are you? If you are tall with a good frame then your SMV in real life is HTN but your face in a candid video is strong MTN that's it.

How tall are you? If you are tall with a good frame then your SMV in real life is HTN but your face in a candid video is strong MTN that's it.
I’m 6’4 with eh frame but it’s nothing way too crazy over here since tall people are normal in the place I live
But I can clearly tell my self that I get literal chad treatment based on my looks only

I’m 6’4 with eh frame but it’s nothing way too crazy over here since tall people are normal in the place I live
But I can clearly tell my self that I get literal chad treatment based on my looks only
such chad treatment that u spam cope on looksmaxx.org all day

At 6'4 your IRL SMV is strong HTN or weak chadlite then. Your face is not top tier so you won't get chad treatment.

At 6'4 your IRL SMV is strong HTN or weak chadlite then. Your face is not top tier so you won't get chad treatment.
Really contradicted
But sure whatever you think is more logical

Bro why are u even on this site then, why do u even know all this blackpill shit

ur claims and looks doesn't correlate

And u don't even look like u "looksmaxx" it's all genetics, why u even in here gang

Really contradicted
But sure whatever you think is more logical
How is it contradicted? It's not hard to understand. You have a slightly above-average STRONG MTN face. Your height and frame carry your SMV up a tier to strong HTN/ weak chadlite.