rate me in morph am i a chad in it?

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿

tanner skin skin care eyelash and eyebrow growth wider gonions i didn't mess with zygos wider chin i didnt make it longer rhinoplasty

would canthoplasty suffice for 12.8 degrees of pct?

its crazy what more bone can do to a face for real.

am i a chad in the morph? if so i can get rhinoplasty canthoplasty wider genioplasty wraparound jaw implant by next year and look like this imagine looking like this walking down the street or should i jsut do the surgeries for pruple eyes like in my last thread?????

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, El Ñero, szolliontaraelis and 6 others
Looks chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 8608 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Broo.....

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
No girl would look at you ngl.

You looked much better before the autistic surgeries. You were actually good looking before. Now... it's just a mess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Wallenberg, alriodai and 5 others
Appeal > PSL AUTISM BRO

• +1
Reactions: Zylk and Deleted member 8608
fucking autist man wtf 2.3psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 8608
Get purple eyes and be a mogge!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Piratecel
No girl would look at you ngl.

You looked much better before the autistic surgeries. You were actually good looking before. Now... it's just a mess
whats the psl of the morph?

Legit Gigachad tbh

• +1
  • JFL
James mogs me to hell and back.

• +1
Tbh the only girls that would look at you are the ones who had a million plastic surgeries and look like inflated dolls.

View attachment 1768845
tanner skin skin care eyelash and eyebrow growth wider gonions i didn't mess with zygos wider chin i didnt make it longer rhinoplasty

View attachment 1768848
would canthoplasty suffice for 12.8 degrees of pct?

its crazy what more bone can do to a face for real.

am i a chad in the morph? if so i can get rhinoplasty canthoplasty wider genioplasty wraparound jaw implant by next year and look like this imagine looking like this walking down the street or should i jsut do the surgeries for pruple eyes like in my last thread?????

James u either chose PSL or appeal.

this forum better get ready for his next surgeries

but its high psl right? psl = life

like nigga that morph has postivive PCT. too much is excessive for guys and feminine.

when u take the black pilll too literally u will turn out looking like a clown. U take everything into moderation and if it makes sense u change or adjust.

12.8 degree pct only? need more James

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20528
like nigga that morph has postivive PCT. too much is excessive for guys and feminine.

when u take the black pilll too literally u will turn out looking like a clown. U take everything into moderation and if it makes sense u change or adjust.
yeah bro theres no such thing as too much pct

i think so too for some reaswon i believe i have potential to ascend
Obviously you do, youre born with features most ppl would kill for (if unfrauded) just fix your weird lips and skin and get a nt expeession

Obviously you do, youre born with features most ppl would kill for (if unfrauded) just fix your weird lips and skin and get a nt expeession
bro my lips arent werid theyre normal bc i was born with them i cant fix them i need to gtet srugery

Great morph

Users who are viewing this thread

Back