rate me in morph am i a chad in it?

Looking more autistic than usual curly headfuck

No girl would look at you ngl.

You looked much better before the autistic surgeries. You were actually good looking before. Now... it's just a mess
The devil infected his head. OP you need Jesus in your life.

• JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Still looks less alien than Barrett :ogre:

I believe in your ascension, proto-chad :feelsgood:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
imo the chin is too projected and the canthal tilt is too great. A smaller chin with close to neutral canthal tilt would make a big difference.

martianmaxxed :ogre:

• JFL
Here's a morph I made reducing the chin, lips and canthal tilt.

Screen Shot 2022 07 10 at 22422 AM

imo the chin is too projected and the canthal tilt is too great. A smaller chin with close to neutral canthal tilt would make a big difference.
the chin lenght is not edited at all but i gave a giga wider chin bc if u dont have a wide chin then its over i think and i have to get it
also the canthal tilt is gonna ascend me bc ill have the best hunter eyes my eyes r postiive naturally tho

Here's a morph I made reducing the chin, lips and canthal tilt.

View attachment 1773660
maybe its the shallow canine fossa and super low body fat??? or it could still be the lips i thikn bc its kinda impossible to morph super shit huge lips to natural looking ones i think

maybe its the shallow canine fossa and super low body fat??? or it could still be the lips i thikn bc its kinda impossible to morph super shit huge lips to natural looking ones i think
That could be it. Aesthetics are strange like that. You know balance when you see it, but when something doesn't seem quite right, it can be difficult to pinpoint. I'll give it some more thought.

the chin lenght is not edited at all but i gave a giga wider chin bc if u dont have a wide chin then its over i think and i have to get it
also the canthal tilt is gonna ascend me bc ill have the best hunter eyes my eyes r postiive naturally tho
I wouldn't generalize and say that a square chin is always good. It depends on the phenotype. Harmony within a given pheno is more important. And as with anything, be careful to not take something good and push it too far. There can be too much of a good thing. Too much of a therapeutic drug is toxic. Too much food will make you fat, etc.

• Love it
That could be it. Aesthetics are strange like that. You know balance when you see it, but when something doesn't seem quite right, it can be difficult to pinpoint. I'll give it some more thought.
its over for me

Just identify your weaknesses, most to least significant, and then break it down to actionable steps. It can be done.
thanks

I'm serious though. Don't give up. You've got one shot, like everybody, so give it your best! I'm speaking from experience because I've gone through hell myself.

• Love it
I'm serious though. Don't give up. You've got one shot, like everybody, so give it your best! I'm speaking from experience because I've gone through hell myself.
love yew

• Love it
Reactions: MrRubiks
need nose to be enlarged for more masc power.

otherwise you are chad 👊🏻

No girl would look at you ngl.

You looked much better before the autistic surgeries. You were actually good looking before. Now... it's just a mess
he was damn near 5.5-5.75 psl before lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back