Rate me in motion (6'2, really fucking asymmetrical)

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
Finally got the balls to post myself here. Currently I am skinmaxxing to have clear skin. Other than that, I am really worried about my lack of under eye support on my left side (demonstrated in video 3). I wore a hat all day, that's why my hair looks so scuffed, but my haircut is a NW2 cover-up btw. I want to know every single one of my failos and if anything can be done.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Einon, shibo and 3 others
Every guy 6'2 and above is volcel in my eyes

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slob, middayshowers, Deleted member 2205 and 9 others
Every guy 6'2 and above is volcel in my eyes
It's true that I am a volcel and it's my own fault. I fucked things up every single time I had a chance, and currently I am still fucking things up with girls.

Ugly face, not sure if asymmetry is purely to blame.

Finally got the balls to post myself here. Currently I am skinmaxxing to have clear skin. Other than that, I am really worried about my lack of under eye support on my left side (demonstrated in video 3). I wore a hat all day, that's why my hair looks so scuffed, but my haircut is a NW2 cover-up btw. I want to know every single one of my failos and if anything can be done.

Asymmetry where?

i am more asymmetrical bro, trust me. my asymmetry is deformed tier ded srs, probably going to see a doctor soon to fix it

i can’t even notice your asymmetry btw

psl5 but youre 6'2 so.... youre not really that limited at all as long as youre not autistic
never mind i missed the other videos
PSL 4.5-5 but youre halo'd by height so youre more like a 7/10IRL

psl5 but youre 6'2 so.... youre not really that limited at all as long as youre not autistic
never mind i missed the other videos
PSL 4.5-5 but youre halo'd by height so youre more like a 7/10IRL
Is it worth for me to even bother with surgery/fillers? What do I even need?

better haircut and darker eyebrows to start
less bodyfat

then come back, i dont see the point in recommending fillers to people who look around 15%+

Braces bro. Widen your pallet. Is your mouth symmetrical on the inside? And yeah collagenmax. Not much else other then surgerys to do

better haircut and darker eyebrows to start
less bodyfat

then come back, i dont see the point in recommending fillers to people who look around 15%+
Ugh I'm at around 12-14% bf

Face is bad, sorry

Your lips give the impression that you're constantly puckering up. I'm not sure what it is that causes it though, maybe the recessed chin

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and TylerDurden
Wider mouth and zygos + destroying your buccinators and buccal fat
Is what you need

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Peachy
Your lips give the impression that you're constantly puckering up. I'm not sure what it is that causes it though, maybe the recessed chin
I got good forward growth, full lips, and a curved philtrum, maybe that's why?

Stop fruading it's so obvious when people do that shit...

Really hope you dont walk around like that all day bro...

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden
Stop fruading it's so obvious when people do that shit...

Really hope you dont walk around like that all day bro...
I'm not frauding at all. If I wanted to fraud, I'd be psl 6 if I tried hard.

you missing teeth on one side of the jaw or maxilla?

• +1
Reactions: Over
you missing teeth on one side of the jaw or maxilla?
My palate is not even. On the side where it looks like something is missing, my molars are not curved as much as on the other side

lmao that last video, some girls fetishize dark circles btw I've seen tons of memes about it on facebook and yours isn't too bad
mouth is weird though, also didn't notice asymmetry

lmao that last video, some girls fetishize dark circles btw I've seen tons of memes about it on facebook and yours isn't too bad
mouth is weird though, also didn't notice asymmetry
But I only have sunken under eye on one side, which contributes to assymmetry

Wild asymmetry on your face and also ugly lips. PSL 4

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
I've had many girls tell me I have nice lips though

So have I. Female preference exists in a variety if forms. I didnt subtract for your lips but your mouth does look small as mentioned.

You look close to how i imagined you. Except with black hair. You are 5 psl maybe a little less idk. Your height is a halo though, I'm sure you can get girls.

You look close to how i imagined you. Except with black hair. You are 5 psl maybe a little less idk. Your height is a halo though, I'm sure you can get girls.
I fail with women miserably because I have 0 experience. I make them lose interest because I don't understand whether they are flirting or not and I'm terrible at flirting myself.
same thing here, I am also missing premolar on one side.

Do you have scoliosis?
The only curvature in my back I have is at the very bottom and you can't see it when I stand up.

I fail with women miserably because I have 0 experience. I make them lose interest because I don't understand whether they are flirting or not and I'm terrible at flirting myself.

The only curvature in my back I have is at the very bottom and you can't see it when I stand up.
Same here, I really think that in my situation is that this premolar is crucial to all this asymmetry.

Are your gonial angles different?

Same here, I really think that in my situation is that this premolar is crucial to all this asymmetry.

Are your gonial angles different?
Yes, there is a slight, maybe more than slight, difference

Yes, there is a slight, maybe more than slight, difference
Guess we're in the same boat mate.

Asymmetrical palate - check
Back curvature - check
Gonial angle difference (left side downgrown, right side like perfect) - check
Undereye asymmetry - check

• +1
bad mouth area

• +1
Reactions: inceI
Did you spend your whole life in front of PC?
Pretty much. Looking back at pictures from when I was 5-8 years old I can already see my mandible difference to form btw.

Pretty much. Looking back at pictures from when I was 5-8 years old I can already see my mandible difference to form btw.
Same here, I have pic of my face at 6 and my right side of mandible was big and left was like nonexistent

• +1
hair is shit. fix hair. FIX HAIR

FIX HAIR

FIRST THING

FIX HAIR

change that hair lmao
needs to be shorter

hair is shit. fix hair. FIX HAIR

FIX HAIR

FIRST THING

FIX HAIR
I'm NW2 there can't be done anything other than a hair transplant

• So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs
There's a ginger at my school who looks like the prettyboy version of you with the same height. Except he mogs by an entire psl point I'm sorry:feelsbadman:

I feel insecure just standing next to him

• +1
What the fuck was i doing when god gave over 6' height?

you fucking need lip vertical size reduction + mohth widening (surgical or with expander)

you fucking need lip vertical size reduction + mohth widening (surgical or with expander)
Maybe my upper lip will look normal if I just get mouth widening surgery? I have no fucking idea why my upper lip got this big. It happened in the last year or so. I'm 21.

All she heard was six fe-

BRUH !!!

I got that same kind of asymmetry you do! One side on my face is noticably "thicker" than the other.

• So Sad