Rate me in motion accounted for camera distortion and everything

otoplasty.

Stroma.

skin care.

and posterior third action.

this will make you psl 6+
What is posterior third action? I can never be PSL 6 because of skull size and height it is what it is

What is posterior third action? I can never be PSL 6 because of skull size and height it is what it is
rich piana maxx for skull size ded srs,

maybe not but its an option.

posterior third of tongue action to keep infraorbital rims up to improve under eye support is what I mean.
how tall are you?

• Love it
Reactions: Titbot
rich piana maxx for skull size ded srs,

maybe not but its an option.

posterior third of tongue action to keep infraorbital rims up to improve under eye support is what I mean.

how tall are you?
5 ft 6

oh fuck. you can fraud to 5 foot 8 or some shit but damn thats a brutal height to be at
Ian Somerhalder is a manlet tho. you still have a chance

Not really in motion but you look better in video than in pics. Maybe because camers is farther away idk

Psl 4.8

• +1
Looks insane facially for a curry

frame and extremely weird skull failos you

how do you know youre 11% bf? You look less
I have a 6 pack but no oblique definition
On my shit webcam I look a lot better but I do not know if that is how other people see more or they see me the same way as my back Iphone camera

they call him O Pry jr

LMAO if only I was tall, white had colored eyes then maybe. I rather look like gandy then opry tbh
you can become close to that mate.

whats the lighest part of your body?

skin tone at like 8 ?

and face tone?.

Stroma can give you light eyes. and you can get to O Pry height ded srs he isnt even tall im pretty sure he is 5 foot 9

you can become close to that mate.

View attachment 160659

whats the lighest part of your body?

skin tone at like 8 ?

and face tone?.

Stroma can give you light eyes. and you can get to O Pry height ded srs he isnt even tall im pretty sure he is 5 foot 9
9 my hands are really white

Actual hands I need to skin max ASAP to get white skin
wtf. were 9 as a younger kid?. that means you are 9 in actuality and are tanned to shit.

you are white too

wtf. were 9 as a younger kid?. that means you are 9 in actuality and are tanned to shit.

you are white too
Yeah I was really white as a kid. Did not take care of my skin so I got darker if that makes sense

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Yeah I was really white as a kid. Did not take care of my skin so I got darker if that makes sense
but remove that megatan and get Stroma. you have done it dude, your skull size and height can kinda be fixed and compensated for. you could be higher than psl 6 easy

• JFL
but remove that megatan and get Stroma. you have done it dude, your skull size and height can kinda be fixed and compensated for. you could be higher than psl 6 easy
LOL I could never that cope dude

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
LOL I could never that cope dude
trust me. fuck it don't believe you can get that level then. I know you can so might aswell try and get to your highest doing the exact same things.

• +1
8%? you will look like an Auschwitz prisoner and it won't help you lookswise.

I heard you’re 5’6 so there’s literally no point looksmaxing lol

• WTF
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
Thats makes no sense

It is what it is
sure dude, makes no sense. you already look like your shoulders are narrower than a ruler. but be my guest and stack on losing more weight and making your frame even smaller.

sure dude, makes no sense. you already look like your shoulders are narrower than a ruler. but be my guest and stack on losing more weight and making your frame even smaller.
I started recomping lean or death , i look a lot better shirtless
I started recomping lean or death , i look a lot better shirtless
Keep crying for me

Attachments

• DD3436BA-5CC2-47BE-B160-4A6CFB532C1A.png
    DD3436BA-5CC2-47BE-B160-4A6CFB532C1A.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 12
  • +1
Reactions: IronMike
Go back to stormfront european faggot

they are as retarded as you down there. I mean, they say a lot of truth, but they are retarded regardless

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Just ignore him he thinks salludon is a normie curry
Normie. Jfl. Chad =normie unironicly to stormfrontcels. The level of autism

• +1
Over 4 the midget

Everyone mog,too skinny,too short,too kebab Sellers,too dumbo ears. A very incel Bro

• JFL
But no fraud,GG for this

Everyone mog,too skinny,too short,too kebab Sellers,too dumbo ears. A very incel Bro
I look better with shirt off . I’m not blasting steroids and eating 4000 cal like you JFL at your twink shoulders they probably the same size as mine
You look good but jfl at getting to 6+ with lighter skin
I will get to Chadlite

Your neck is going to shrink even more if you cut too quickly

Your neck is going to shrink even more if you cut too quickly
Im done cutting gonna start recomping very slowly until I get to maintaince and then bulk

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
I look better with shirt off . I’m not blasting steroids and eating 4000 cal like you JFL at your twink shoulders they probably the same size as mine

I will get to Chadlite
Lol i double up Ur shoulder Bro. No roids for me.
Screenshot 2019 11 10 14 53 34 920 commiuivideoplayer

U near me Is like Davide near golia
Chadlite? U can Only reach average Bro. I think u r virgin

U never reach 44cm arms ,nemmeno if u go at 30%bf

• JFL
okay here i fucking lost it IRL