Rate me in motion do i have potential?

*lose interest i literally have dyslexia

Are you naked?
You could make some nice money doing cam shows...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Erik-Jón
getting permad is also cope u get unbanned in 1 month these days in the end the only way to leave is to leave interest in PSL which is impossible for us aspies
Not impossible, one day I’ll ascend and leave(or spam pics here for attention)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I own this site
if we are talking marketibility and standing out in one area then yes but i have lots of threads that were heavily reacted also in the rating section but i deleted

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
if we are talking marketibility and standing out in one area then yes but i have lots of threads that were heavily reacted also in the rating section but i deleted
My post/rep ratio is brutally destroyed, all I can do now is cope or rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
My post/rep ratio is brutally destroyed, all I can do now is cope or rope
mine was near 2 before now i get less reacts bc of name change and i cbf to post controversial/entertaining threads anymore bc shitposting is boring after a while

• +1
mine was near 2 before now i get less reacts bc of name change and i cbf to post controversial/entertaining threads anymore bc shitposting is boring after a while
I can’t be bother to make good posts to much work. I need to get tf off this retarded site as soon as fuckinf possible though

My name is one of the most recognizeable ones on the site. I also have strong ties with the mods aswell as forum chads.

• +1
My name is one of the most recognizeable ones on the site. I also have strong ties with the mods aswell as forum chads.
I knew of you before I knew this forum existed the fabled Sir arvid of .org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
You didnt mention my ties to the mods which are overlooked and underrated.
it would be helpful if u post content that is entertaining that would be bannable if u didnt have ties

• +1
we need to make this site more accepting of homosexuals
compared to 2020 it is some user made a suggestion in late 2020 and ever since the forum has been gay friendly we should include him in .org history

• +1
He still has a rounded mandible, slightly too wide set eyes and assymetry. His esrs are also too big and eyebrows arent ideal.

He undeniably has more flaws but this was without looking at a pic.
stop the cope son
E1C01647 5316 4651 8CD2 DA7C25C82049

i agree. hes a 7.75 still even with that

nothing really NEEDS to change here, ur just nit picking at that point, qnd u can nit pick anything if you try hard enough.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 14160 and Erik-Jón
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted
stop the cope son
View attachment 1758468
i agree. hes a 7.75 still even with that

nothing really NEEDS to change here, ur just nit picking at that point, qnd u can nit pick anything if you try hard enough.
Look at his interviews he’d a strong chad but obviously not perfect

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Needs HT immediately

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted
Look at his interviews he’d a strong chad but obviously not perfect
who mogs prime gandy then? so nobody is above 7 psl? why isnt the max just 7 psl then. whats the point in having an imaginary best looks that dont exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
who mogs prime gandy then? so nobody is above 7 psl? why isnt the max just 7 psl then. whats the point in having an imaginary best looks that dont exist
Bcuz 8 is perfect and 1 is horrible

No one is 1 psl as that would unimagineably repulsive just like no one is 8 psl as thats true perfektion

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Bcuz 8 is perfect and 1 is horrible

No one is 1 psl as that would unimagineably repulsive just like no one is 8 psl as thats true perfektion
again whats the point in having the metrics if nobody can even fit them

Yes obv or do you mean that my forehead looks massive in the video? Probably cant get it too much lower maybe slightly
Mostly a joke tbh.

I understand why you’re getting one, I’m in a similar boat; wanting a narrower forehead with better temples.
PSL 6+ no question.
With HT, not even gonna be that much of an increase, but at least for me, it means we can push our hair back without having to cover temples etc.

• +1
Mostly a joke tbh.

I understand why you’re getting one, I’m in a similar boat; wanting a narrower forehead with better temples.
PSL 6+ no question.
With HT, not even gonna be that much of an increase, but at least for me, it means we can push our hair back without having to cover temples etc.
You sound ethnic

You sound ethnic

Ethnic AF

• +1
psl god in the making
i think you are 6psl barebones chad

• +1
@Rupert Pupkin
its just your subhuman mind playing gams with you. you are in fact a solid 1.5 /10.
you are ugly as sin, gay boi

do you have a deviated septum? Your nose seems to go to one side

• +1
OP is 8 PSL Pitt/Cruise lookalike
U forgot Pattinson

how is gandy only 7 psl if it doesnt get any better is my question. gandy is 7.75 psl. with a straight nose he’r be 8 psl. muh “no 8psl” thats garbage to me. there has to be at least one perfect human to set the standard.
Cavill mogs Gandy. Gandy's round jaw can't compete with cavill robust square jaw

He still has a rounded mandible, slightly too wide set eyes and assymetry. His esrs are also too big and eyebrows arent ideal.

He undeniably has more flaws but this was without looking at a pic.
wide sets eyes are great. Keep coping, u closet eyes freak

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, Prince88 and Deleted member 2403
Mirin temple frauding hairstyle

Very good looking, not as me obviously but still very gl

perhaps 5.75/6 psl? 6.25s for me would be colton haynes or simon nessman
I’d say 5.7 PS in this clip.

And JFL at the aspies, your ratings for Simon and Colton are 100% accurate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Chad-tier midFACE region and pheno + 6'2 so chad irl.

To go from chad to gigachad you need more defined and more mass in the lower third.

Strong chadlite

shorten mid face protrude cheekbones
My cheekbones r too wide for my face and i’he considered cheekbone shaving. This pic is from 1 meter away making my face narrower. I’m in a traffic light rn so cant post,