Rate me in motion

You have a wide pan shaped face, and the curly ethnic hair drops you down a bit. Nose is also not that great.

4/10 I'd say

4 psl but with buccal fat removal, chin implants/orthodontic device, and potentially nose filler you can get to a 7 psl. Do something else with your hair. When it's curly like that you can only really get a fade on the sides to look good.

4 psl but with buccal fat removal, chin implants/orthodontic device, and potentially nose filler you can get to a 7 psl. Do something else with your hair. When it's curly like that you can only really get a fade on the sides to look good.
Cage

No way he can become 7psl. Maybe 6 psl potential at best.

takaryo is moroccan? u sure

He is definitely not an actual curry, he's just LARPing. Us currycels can spot other curries from a mile away. @Intel.Imperitive right bhai?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
He is definitely not an actual curry, he's just LARPing. Us currycels can spot other curries from a mile away. @Intel.Imperitive right bhai?
He's not moroccan i can tell a moroccan from 10939097450 MILES AWAY, what is this shitskin cope.

i'm not a shitskin keep coping buddy boyo, i have a pink dick and pink nipples, don't even bring up the word shitskin and me boyo, dont delude yourself into thinking that shitskins and north africans are the same thing lol
View attachment 7513
View attachment 7514
Apparently these two are the same according to shitskins
stop this shitskin cope
SHITSKIN = SKIN WITH THE COLOR OF SHIT

:lul::lul: Look at this giga coper, you're a shitskin buddy boyo. Daily reminder that you're the rape babies of the Romans, JFL at taking pride at such cuckoldry. Shitskins denying being shitskins are hilarious, such cognitive dissonance. It'd be one thing if you were an Islamic North African, but being an atheist North African makes you the bottom of the barrel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
@future chadlite They envy your superior genes.
ما تتعب نفسك بالبهايم

I'll rate you OP, but please change your sig. It's obviously clear you don't have the best eye area on the site.

Me, @Stylebender and @Nibba

Mog your eye area so hard

It would take you through:

- The catacombs of Europe during the dark ages
- All 5 rivers of Hades
- Every level of Dante's Inferno
- The classic Judaeo-Christian Hell

Once you've confirmed this has been changed I'll give an honest rate .

Oh Yea @future chadlite mogs your eye area as well

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo and Nibba
I'll rate you OP, but please change your sig. It's obviously clear you don't have the best eye area on the site.

- All 5 rivers of Hades

Ok who is style blender bro? Is it Chris?

- All 5 rivers of Hades

Lmfao it's been changed, interested to hear what yoru rate is now

Positives first

- Good Hooding
- Thick Brows
- Good Nose
- Slightly Above Average Coloring
- Above Average eyelashes
- Slightly above average chin
- Small Ears

The Bad

- Big Forehead (Hairline laterally and vertically recessed)
- Bad Philtrum/Chin Ratio
- Palpebral fissure length 1-2 SD below average
- Very recessed mandible
- Slightly recessed maxilla
- Bad grooming

PSL 3.1

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Positives first

- Good Hooding
- Thick Brows
- Good Nose
- Small Ears

The Bad

- Very recessed mandible
- Bad grooming

PSL 3.1

So... if I fix my mandible, get zygo implants, and a good haircut what PSL can I be?
Positives first

- Good Hooding
- Thick Brows
- Good Nose
- Small Ears

The Bad

- Very recessed mandible
- Bad grooming

PSL 3.1

Btw here's a video of me when I'm well groomed

So... if I fix my mandible, get zygo implants, and a good haircut what PSL can I be?

Btw here's a video of me when I'm well groomed

Grooming brings you up to a 3.5

Zygomatic implants would make your eyes looks weird and closely spaced together because of your PFL problem

For soft lookmaxes since your lower third is so sagitally recessed I'd compensate by making it more laterally robust. I'd train masster , and neck like a madman, and then shoulder because you look a little small. Your neck could use a +1.75 inches. This would take a year.

This would bring you to a 4.5

I don't reccomend surgeries for anyone under a PSL 2, but if you must. A double jaw advancement surgery is risky, but would be the only thing really worth paying money for. This alongside with your softlookmaxes would bring you to around a PSL 5

• +1

Zygomatic implants would make your eyes looks weird and closely spaced together because of your PFL problem

For soft lookmaxes since your lower third is so sagitally recessed I'd compensate by making it more laterally robust. I'd train masster , and neck like a madman, and then shoulder because you look a little small. Your neck could use a +1.75 inches. This would take a year.

I don't reccomend surgeries for anyone under a PSL 2, but if you must. A double jaw advancement surgery is risky, but would be the only thing really worth paying money for. This alongside with your softlookmaxes would bring you to around a PSL 5

What is PFL? Pls explain that

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones

Also do you recommend I do anything with my nose or is it ok?

You look pretty average.

• +1
From the time of the Umayyad Dynasty (711AD) to the last Mughal, Bahadur Shah Zafar (1858), so widely praised as great leaders by Indian historians themselves, entire cities were burnt down and the populations massacred, with hundreds of thousands killed in every campaign, and similar numbers deported as slaves. Every new invader made (often literally) his hills of Hindus skulls. Thus, the conquest of Afghanistan in the year 1000 was followed by the annihilation of the Hindu population; the region is still called the Hindu Kush, i.e. “Hindu slaughter.”
@Nibba HOLY SHIT THESE INSECTS CANT STOP REPRODUCING, THEIR SHIT AND CURRY ALONE IS RUINING THE OZONE MORE THAN NUCLEAR BOMB TESTING

"Every new invader made (often literally) his hills of Hindus skulls. "

@11gaijin isko dheko bhai

STOP DELUDING YOURSELF WITH THE IRRELEVANT SUBRACES, ALL INDIANS ARE SHITSKINS AND THEY ALL GOT MASSACRED
YOU'RE THE SAME SHIT, SIMILAR TO THOSE WHO GOT DESTROYED

I'm not hindu you retarded sandape. Post more lifefuel, shitskin.

• +1
I need to get some popcorn and read through this thread tbh

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Yes I am a shitskin curry and you're a olive skinned mediterranid . There's a difference khouya

JFL AT THIS SHITSKIN THINKING HE STANDS A CHANCE WITH ME,

LOL ATTHIS GIGA COPING SHITSKIN THINKING ME AND HIM HAVE THE SAME SHITSKIN COLOR
IUNTIL YOU POST YOUR PICS, THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO BE SAID.

@Nibba JFL JFL AT THIS SHITSKIN THINKING ME AND HIM ARE THE SAME CATEGORY, YOU'RE A SHITSKIN FOREVER NO BLEACHING CAN SAVE YOU, I TAKE PICS UNDER DOMESTIC YELLOW LIGHTING ANDSTILL MANAGE TO HAVE TOP TIER SKIN YOU FUCKING COPER,

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
You look like you shit on the street

Hair texture, hook nose, race

This. Stop posting your fucking face everywhere. We are tired of seeing your fucking face. Stop it you retarfed motherfucker. You insecure Body Dismorphic Disorder peice of crap.
3.5/10

Care to post pics so we can rate YOUR looks? Help others dont drag them down just because you do not like yourself.