Attachments

• VID-20221008-WA0000.mp4
    1.5 MB
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
I drank a lot of caffeine and am super jittery I haven't slept in 36 hours o.O
you are gl, do you train BJJ or judo? idk why it feels like i know you. Did you browse /fit/ in the past or something

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, poopoohead and FunkyMcMunky24
you are gl, do you train BJJ or judo? idk why it feels like i know you. Did you browse /fit/ in the past or something
Ive trained kickboxing and wrestling for alot of my life. I used to browse /fit/ and then some dude kept stalking me into every thread I was in and just flamed me nonstop and eventually I just stopped caring. Used to love posting about diet and nutrition advice, but meh, not worth the headache.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, poopoohead and FailedNormieManlet
Crazy bones.

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17, Offensive Bias, 5'8manlet and 7 others
Ive trained kickboxing and wrestling for alot of my life. I used to browse /fit/ and then some dude kept stalking me into every thread I was in and just flamed me nonstop and eventually I just stopped caring. Used to love posting about diet and nutrition advice, but meh, not worth the headache.
Hmm, do you remember portugese mutt anon? You remind me of him. I do judo and BJJ jfl. Wrestlers are strong guys

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Hmm, do you remember portugese mutt anon? You remind me of him. I do judo and BJJ jfl. Wrestlers are strong guys
Maybe! You'd have to show me a picture of him, I've been lurking and commenting on /fit/ for like 6+ years

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
Maybe! You'd have to show me a picture of him, I've been lurking and commenting on /fit/ for like 6+ years
Do you remember that portugese guy, he'd make tinder threads and was quite ripped too. But he was a giga autist, like he would ask for advice on girls and shit LOL

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Do you remember that portugese guy, he'd make tinder threads and was quite ripped too. But he was a giga autist, like he would ask for advice on girls and shit LOL
Oh I stayed away from those kinds of threads. I mainly stick to the /CBT/s. I'll prolly make my return next year and see if the dust has settled.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
@greeneyes @Biiyo03 @vaseqmoherad rate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 1851
You look uncanny. Fillers to chin and jaw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
good looking tbh but kind of uncanny maybe it’s your autism seeping through the screen who knows

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mediterranean and Deleted member 18840
el abominacion

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Mediterranean
la creatura

you look exactly like your username suggests

6ft4
180lbs
Brazilian/Israeli/polish mix
You're technically attractive but at the same time You don't look like many girls are simpping over you idk whu

• Hmm...
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
charles oliveiramaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Can I ask you one question. Why in living shit you are here rotting?

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop and Deleted member 19576
You look uncanny. Fillers to chin and jaw?
exactly

nigga has acromegaly tier bones

op post more vids.. from differnet anlges/lighting

exactly

nigga has acromegaly tier bones

op post more vids.. from differnet anlges/lighting
I'll post more later, I have to get home to compress the video file sizes. In the meantime, here's a video I posted in a thread before.

Attachments

• vid-20220722-185057_1uFK47WU.webm
    2.2 MB
Screenshot 20221007 1357222

And here is an unfrauded shot taken by my friend. That's all I got that's not edited for now.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax and Deleted member 1851
I
yeah agreed with 5.5
Id rate more but his nose, lip seal and overall colouring brings him down tremendously.

OP has a skull similar to trevor signorino

Not to mention eyes could be a lil bit better as well.

I

Id rate more but his nose, lip seal and overall colouring brings him down tremendously.

OP has a skull similar to trevor signorino
I get compared to him and Nessman alot. And what's wrong with my coloring would you say? I'll have more videos up in a bit.

I get compared to him and Nessman alot. And what's wrong with my coloring would you say? I'll have more videos up in a bit.
Skin tone can be a bit more luminant, undertones can be better.

Lip seal is squiggy.

Nose is kinda ethnic-ish even though it's good. It could be the israeli genes coming into play there.

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker and poopoohead
E
eye color could be better as well, hazel would suit you.

Skin tone can be a bit more luminant, undertones can be better.

Lip seal is squiggy.

Nose is kinda ethnic-ish even though it's good. It could be the israeli genes coming into play there.
Should I catch more sun or less then? This, I feel I can fix right away.

Chadlite face, chad smv considering height

Should I catch more sun or less then? This, I feel I can fix right away.
Nah, just focus on undertone maxxing. Not much you can do for the skin tone I reckon but maybe someone with more expert in this field can help you.

You're honestly all around good looking, I just think you should focus on neckmaxxing (If you need to), gymmaxxing and just...do life.

Nah, just focus on undertone maxxing. Not much you can do for the skin tone I reckon but maybe someone with more expert in this field can help you.

You're honestly all around good looking, I just think you should focus on neckmaxxing (If you need to), gymmaxxing and just...do life.
I'd say I'm good for gym stuff, have a pretty good natty physique already I'd say. And true but I'd like to be as good as possible, as modeling is a full time job for me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220808-182833.png
    Screenshot_20220808-182833.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Elvisandreaa and looksmaxmax
Wow bro, pretty impressive physique and also beautiful bones! With that height, I'd rate you a 6 PSL for sure.
This is also a pure motivation for me to leanmaxx since I'm a tall guy as well (6 ft 6) and currently struggling at 15%:lul:

Prove bones aren't everything pheno are most important

Prove bones aren't everything pheno are most important
View attachment IMG_4177.JPG

I mean, to be fair I'm posting me at my absolute worst with a lot of sleep deprivation. If you compare me to PSL God's, edited pictures then it's only fair I can use my own too? Just wondering cuz this comment comes off as me being MTN or something.

Ever tried to model?

Ever tried to model?
It's what I do for a living ATM. Just started like 6 months ago, have pretty good momentum rn. Here's another video, and I'll have a mirror video up too. This lighting is a bit more even.

Attachments

• VID-20221009-WA0000.mp4
    962.9 KB
  • +1
Reactions: khvirgin
View attachment 1901774

I mean, to be fair I'm posting me at my absolute worst with a lot of sleep deprivation. If you compare me to PSL God's, edited pictures then it's only fair I can use my own too? Just wondering cuz this comment comes off as me being MTN or something.
You have a bones to be a model but you don't have SMV I don't know why maybe your pheno or harmony

You have a bones to be a model but you don't have SMV I don't know why maybe your pheno or harmony
Maybe, I do have a slight alien/reptile thing going on.. also somewhat babyfaced despite my bones. Love it or hate it type of face, I think.

My SMV is pretty damn high IRL tho, not gonna lie to you on this one. Hard approaches, and iois, and outta nowhere compliments from people way across the rooms are very common in a day to day, even living in a small town. That being said I'm aware there's still plenty to do, even softmaxxing wise.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19576 and Deleted member 22126
crazy bones but looks abit uncanny